Sup Sup Forums...

Sup Sup Forums, so I married a girl who was trying to get her green card but on top of being a psychotic bitch she also completely sucks at the pretending to be married part of this, to the point that she couldn't even give me a kiss on the lips in front of a judge during the wedding (RIP me). I haven't submitted any paperwork yet to get her green card, all we did was get married, but I feel like once we submit the paperwork she is going to bomb the interview and this is a risk I don't want to take anymore.

My question is, have I committed a crime yet? All I did was marry her, I haven't tried to get her the green card yet.

pics of "wife"?

Good evening, officer.

how u get from it?

Okay. Bye

Post rest of comic

Do you know anything other than being a judgemental fucking bitch all day every day?

this is bait op, drop her

Seriously. Do me a favor.

Sure, why not

That's not me

That seems like my best option. I took a partial payment and was going to get the rest when certain things were done but the fact that she can't act like a couple to save her life is seriously putting me in danger. I told her what we needed to pass the inspections and such and she has taken none of my advice and is just doing her own thing or listening to her idiot boyfriend who "has a friend who did this so he's obviously an expert"