Give me your business ideas for under £15000

Give me your business ideas for under £15000
I don't care if there a little bit illegal because I'm desperate. No drug selling or violence, I'm thinking more along the sex industry.

I was thinking about opening a massage parlour employing some thai females and doing happy endings. I would be getting a loan out the bank for 15k if it goes wrong i'm fucked.

That's a terrible idea.

I'll think of something simple because I don't think you really have the skills needed to maintain something complex. Something relatively hands-off.

Hire someone to work at a food stall in your town centre.

Buy a franchise.

Hi dude! if you want a good idea search me on fb as: Raf Alv

Make a business where people pay you to play Pokemon Go

Hmm, Your right i have no skills at all. I was also thinking about setting up a fruit stall

Go to the market early in the morning and buy cheap fruit then go outside a big university in my city and put up a stall and sell them in fruit cups for £1-2 each.

Would be illegal because i will need a stall licence

Oh yeah with 15k I'll buy Walmart..
FBI pls
Hate that game you should kys if you play it

Bump whilst I write out reply

an app and you sell to google or yahoo

another type of energy

No, don't do it yourself. Always pay someone else to do it? Why? Because you can get a job and work at the same time as someone works for you, thereby bringing in more money.

I don't think that fruit cup idea is viable. Too risky, and you really have the motivation to get up early every day? And you have salesman skills to sell the cups?

Stick to something basic, something tried and tested.

Another idea: hire someone to cut gardens in your local area.

hacking program

I have no app making skills.
Could be an idea seriously
So you think i should go for the massage business but make someone else run it?

Your right i don't but i think they could sell on their own.

I don't like the garden idea, Seems like too much physical work even if i was employing someone else, I don't want to sound posh but i want to be wearing a suit or something decent. Not a pair of overalls

No I don't think you should do the massaging thing at all. Too complex. Where will you get the girls? How will you advertise? Where will you do it?

In the garden idea you wouldn't be in overalls, your employee would. But whatever.

Is this something you want to make a living off of? Because I would really recommend just getting a job, much less risk and hassle. Would you consider investing your 15k? You could get 5% annual returns without too much difficulty.

Sounds dumb but power washing homes brings in a few hundred dollars a house. Buy a nice heated power washer with high psi and a trailer to haul it. Get water from local water things where you can fill up a tank for a couple bucks

You should just gamble on this game, and sell the currency to people, there is always a high demand. And a lot of profit to be made. There are private servers that convert the other currencies to theirs so you can gamble on the private servers aswell and open a shop online that converts currencies to currency. I turned $63 $1800 in 3 days. Pic related is $700 and is from the game. it's really simple and I could teach you, maybe we could be partners or something

It's not that complex, I could find them on craigslist, As we still have freedom of movement with EU (I live in England) i could go some eastern European country and get a few poor girls. I will advertise online, And at a shop.

I have a job i just came back from but it's shit pay and i have no prospects.

Any more ideas? I appreciate the garden one thanks i will think over it

Ah, Sounds like an expensive and a hard thing to get into, Plus it's physically tough
No thanks

Become a stock investor and anonymously pump up penny stocks to increase the price then sell. Easy money. Just don't be retarded and get caught.

Pussy

Yeah this kid is a total pussy.

got somewhere you can be reached? my friend is big on making money on runescape, mostly 07 though.

won't reply back because i gtg to work, but this is someone with a 400mil bank right now, so potential partner.

You realise Thailand is not in the EU? Besides, you don't have a load of money, you're really going to spend it travelling to another country to pick up workers?

Another idea: Learn to code. I hear it can be done pretty quickly.

I want to work in a suit not be a wall blaster.
Why do you look down on this?
Too hard for me, tried stocks already

I don't mind using eastern European girls for my massage parlour.
I will pay for there flight here and take care of there housing for a few months

For what? I don't think i'm going to be using it

if you want to work in a suit then try earning it you lazy fat fuck.

Thanks for your guide on money

HOW TO MAKE MONEY:

Hire someone to work at a food stall in your town centre.
Learn to code. I hear it can be done pretty quickly.
Hire someone to cut gardens in your local area.

vol 1.0 by port0

Stop being so judgemental, I don't want to be some low earning fucking in some fucking overalls, I already got a job why the fuck would i want a shitter one?