DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CATCH MY WIFE CHEATING

THIS IS MY LAST DIVORCE

CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
I'VE REACHED MY LAST DIVORCE
STERILIZATION: NO BREEDING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CATCH MY WIFE CHEATING
DO YOU EVEN CARE IF I DIE BREEDING?
WOULD IT BE WRONG?, WOULD IT BE RIGHT?
IF I LET A BLACK MAN BANG MY WIFE TONIGHT?
CUCKOLDRY OUT OF SIGHT.

More like this. With mumma being mean.

thank you mr. CANCER penis maN

You're all autistic trap loving transvestites.

Nice dubs user.

Nonsense - I'm no transvestite

thank you mr cancer penis man

thank you mr. CANCER penis maN

that is a masterpiece

What IS a "fluffy" and are people aroused by this?

Wow the first thread after pulling up Sup Forums. So happy I did not have to dig through the piles of furry shit and mental illness threads to get here.

Also bumping.

mr.CANCER penis maN has blessed you with dubs user!

Nice dubs anons.

The catalog shows that there are FIVE active dick rate threads right now

Fluffies are a parody of MLP. Basically in an alternate universe Hasbro was able to genetically engineer a living, colorful, talking, miniature horse breed that they were planning on releasing to the public as a pet to go along with the show My Little Pony. Unfortunately before they were able to breed them to be a bit smarter the alpha versions were leaked to the wild by a radical wing of PETA. So all fluffies have the mental capacity of a toddler. As one thing lead to another and their population exploded they were soon seen as a pest by most people and had their rights taken from them so they could be exterminated like rats. Some people kill them because they are pests and do something to their property. Some kill for fun. Others adopt fluffies and keep them as pets.

Nice dubs anons!

So is this a product of /mlp/?

3 pairs of dubbs in a row. If this post gets dubbs this is now a DUBBS GET thread

that one made me chuckle

This is a product of trolls trolling /mlp/. All forms of fluffies are banned on /mlp/ due to the satanists though.

>due to the satanists

Go on

Maybe next time user, keep trying!

*Made it better

cancer.

Nice user.

Welcome to Sup Forums you must be new here, the trap threads are that way.

I'm liking all the dubs in this thread.

Can anyone fill me in on jellenheimers? (Not sure I spelled that right.)

I'm thinking of doing some fan art of them. Do they exist to kill/torture fluffies? Are they friendly to humans/make good pets? Do they talk? Can they co exist peacefully with fluffies? How do fluffies react to them?

>implying Sup Forums isn't already dead

Shit like this but worseThat plus the fact it is making fun of their fandom

They are just blank slates. Very sadistic slates.

Though, they seem to be like fluffies, they don't elliciate any reaction. They just stare with beady eyes. Some art has been made showing that they are beings from fluffy hell or that they do eat babies.

Its uo to you to decide how they work

thank you mr cancer penis man

Oh sweet, so basically I can do whatever the hell I want, art and story wise, without fear of hijacking someone elses OC and fucking with established canon?

Sadbox!

Bassicly.
But they don't speak.

Their motivations are unknown mostly

Nice! Gonna get started right away.

CarnivorousDuck doesn't produce sadbox. He doesn't produce hugbox or abuse. He only produces trash.

Surrender your soul to spider-jesus

>people who try to save fluffies via no kill shelters are money grubbing jews

Tell me something I don't know, user.

yeah, jellenheimers were really started when someone had drawn some foals very poorly. They often appear in backgrounds just staring. Some artists have them speaking some lovecraft like language and ive never seen a human react or see a jellenheimer.

Shut up, get back in the oven Shlomo

No one ever said they were aroused by it. Why do you faggots always think about us jacking off to fluffies....unless....do you want to watch us jack off to fluffies? You naughty faggot you

Fucking KEK!

Fluffy thread=cartoon animal.abuse thread lite

Is this true?

*too occupied with gfur and trap threads.

Spweshul lumps huwt

No, posting fluffy abuse is the ultimate form of trolling autistic shits.

It started out specifically to fuck with the MLP furfags. But it has evolved since then. Now it is it's own community.

Just look at all the effort these autistic shits are putting into derailing this thread.

Best of keks

Wan weggies

I wish McGonagall would draw more cute shit like this. He draws really adorable foals.