I see more trap threads and gay threads here everyday, internet is winning the war and sissifying all my fellow anons...

I see more trap threads and gay threads here everyday, internet is winning the war and sissifying all my fellow anons. the injustice is unreal.

>implying Sup Forums is the internet
Also, trips checked

i never stated Sup Forums was the internet, this is just the place where i see the most activity of men deciding they want to be fucked like a little woman.

I agree OP, but I just HAVE to share this

I find >pic related
funny,but entire threads dedicated
to this shit for fapping material?
That shit must end

I'll just leave this here...

COOOÑOOOOOOOOOO

that's great and all, even further proving my point, but I must ask, is that you? I'll assume you're lying if you say no but with what we're discussing I'd imagine you'd take full credit of this image

Taint

If you think a black person is posting on
Sup Forums your naive

Yes...

Touche but the resistance must stay strong.
Only us Men can preserve and protect our fine countries

it should go without saying that I am, thinking that I could ever interrupt everyones fap fest with a pitty argument, i'd say that's pretty naive but you don't run into a battle thinking you're going to die.

Ok, Skippy.
Ok

Is this you?

Champion of The Chan?

I have become so desensitized to it all that it's really boring. there is no fun, no adventure in life anymore. no reason to even breathe.

I agree with everything you're saying, but it's just pointless to fight it now. Masculinity is dead

>pic related

I want to live there...

That is very true

are you saying you wouldn't breed my boipucci??

This is the new masculinity

damn, MOAR?!

Jesus Christ, I hope you're trolling...

>boipucci
That's it, I'm moving to... there's nowhere left
is there?

Hey OP!!! You see how they're hijacking your thread!!! We must find them!!!
We MUST kill them!!!

come to canada, where you can be far away from many people but still be close enough to a town to live.

mmm that gore is tasty
theres no need for violence, we just need to have conversion camps to remind our fellow men how great it is to be a man.

That's an idea, but correct me if I'm wrong, Canada has become a PC whore pit. Not crime wise of course, but whining liberal wise...

It seems we're losing this war.
Badly...
Violence may be the only way

>internet is winning the war
I think it's just more about an annoying amount of queer threads. I don't think it's an all-out battle or anything, I'm just kind of frustrated because I only come here for tits.

oh no, the place i live is canada's 2nd most dangerous town to live in, the shit that happens here isn't anything you'd ever hear or see from any media source. people here are savage af and do not care.

No offense, but the 2nd most dangerous place in Canada is still nothing like here in the States. This is definitely not a brag

I don't care if we lose, it's probably going to happen, if I decide to have kids either way im getting a daughter, i'll be disappointed but at least I can say I didn't bend over when the internet tried to get me in a dress.

Ah, but what you see on The Chan is only a symptom of the whole and the" whole" is WAR

Yeah, that's the best we can do anymore...

You've obviously never been to a real canadian city then.

that was pretty good, Is that a woman or a man kicking the shit out of him? its so hard to tell these days.

Its the backdoor ai destroying us from inside