Why do I do this b? I don't like relationships...

Why do I do this b? I don't like relationships, I don't like feelings or "lovey" moments that couples have; all I want from a girl is sex. I have no aspiration to ever get married and kids are just gross shitting money suckers. Even when I'm fucking a girl I'll find myself really into her up until we finish fucking and then I become disgusted with her. Women are leeches who show up at the restaurant ready to eat a meal but conveniently didn't bring any money. Point being, all i see in women is sex.

I'm 24 and my peers are all getting engaged/married or at least in relationships. I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I know I'm not a fuckup, I have an economics degree and a salaried position in the financial industry. Also ive noticed that with money and status (started as a broke pleb) come women, many of whom only want to leach off of you for what they cannot obtain themselves. I don't even know what I'm typing anymore. My point is, I feel like I'm doing life incorrectly because I don't have/want intimate relationships. I can pull bitches for sex (pic related she's been 18 for 3 months and those tits are to die for) but I honestly don't want women for anything else.

Am I just a fucking wierdo or is this normal?

Dubs/trips etc gets more photos of the bitch

leave.

im not as old or as experienced as you but i have the same exact opinion/thoughts i only look at girls to fuck and relationships are just dumb

Nah it's normal to feel that way.

Welp, welcome to Sup Forums
Also i am that way too, Just get a girlfriend if she trys settling down dump her or say i dont want this type of relationship. If you end up falliing in love and change your mind you good for you, but if you want keep fucking bitches and live on your own

go to thailand, pattaya and fuck hookers for 1-2 weeks daily..... you'll understand in time that sex is overrated... your here to reproduce on earth... can you imagine the generations of people that came before you, that gave birth to you and have brought you to where you are today? how do you feel knowing that in 80 years you won't exist unless you have a wife and shit out a kid ?

Fucking Chad grew a brain

gtfo Chad

Rolling

Winrar

You got dubs OP
post em

You're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Nature calls you to find a woman to fuck and have kids with. Society raises women to be bitchy, cry baby demanding manipulative bitches that want everything their way.

The two are not compatible, so it makes you want to fuck but then feel disgusted afterwards.

there's nothing to do, this world has gone to shit and all the real women have gone extinct.

That's a fair point. I didn't think of that.

Good to know I'm not the only one.

You got me. Not sure why these are posting sideways but w/e

Reroll

That's interesting. I have other reasons to believe that society is fucked but this is something to think about.

They're nice regardless

Reroll

Godammit dubs get

Reroll

OP go watch youtube channel "SHAYTARDS" having a family isn't so bad
neck beard shay carl made daily videos with family
worth over $50 million + movie + book on the way

Here's an idea, why not find a girl who isn't interested in marriage, kids, or romance either? You can just fuck and do whatever shit you normally do. I've only found one actually hot chick like this and that's what we do, we get everything we need and don't feel like we have to go on dates with fuckhead strangers.

What color/font are your business cards?

Nice advice & dubs

like men, most women are assholes
not all of them are moneygrubbers

gross

from where she is?

One example. How about the rest of your real life friends who have secretly toxic marriages and wish they never had kids

Oh wait

>real life
>friends

nasty

you could always try a shake and bake family. im currently with a girl who already has kids. they go to their fathers place. dont call me dad and you get to try family life. gotta admit its fucking wierd to begin with but you get used to it. you dont realise it op and nobody told me wither but your right on the cusp on a certain part of your life. lots of couples form round 22-28, 30 becomes the eww to old for 18s. the pool of unbroken, unfucked up,unmarried,remotely likeable women slims by the week. by 30 its like a car park. only tards and impossibles left. it gets worse when you get older.

No you're fine OP just have fun improving/enriching yourself for as many years as you want there's no need for relationships at our age. Your financial position naturally comes with its perils however try and stay strong to the poisoning your soul will face dealing with these women, hell try and dress shabby/eat at cheap places/say you work retail for dates and you'll filter a lot of women out soon enough.

Don't look to others or society at large for what sort of "plan" or "path" you should follow, we all have a vast amount of freedom(terrifyingly so in fact) in our lives however trying for a relationship/having kids so young will only lead to losing your younger years and will lead to resenting your future wife/kids.

We're a quarter of a century old(well i'm a year older) and you think throwing all that away for some mistaken "duty" because you've reached some predetermined milestone you need a wife and kids? hell no you don't that shit isn't fair to "her" or to the children who've had no choice in their birth with false love from a father that neither loves his wife or children

If you feel like you're doing life incorrectly then that is your burden to bear, as such think of ways you can get some sort of imorovement/change of direction to your current lifestyle and try going outside of it experiencing new shit whether its a yoga class or traveling the world or some other shit.

Just don't for the love of god have kids or get a wife you don't want

Still waiting, OP.

OP take into consideration your lifestyle, yours likes and dislikes, and your religion. when you find a women that fits into all of those criteria, the only real struggle you have is the financial ability to raise children.
it seems you have that all sorted out. are you afraid of marrying a woman that you'll later regret? i agree that most women are lecherous parasites, but in the grand scheme of things you will eventually need a vassal for which you create offspring. that, or your line of DNA will cease to exist in under a century

I mean with 7 billion people on the planet why have kids when population is subject to become an imminent problem in the not-so-distant future

>I'm 24 and my peers are all getting engaged/married or at least in relationships.

Soon you'll be posting about all your married peers getting courtfucked by their ex-wives.

I've met women like you're talking about. Most women are not like that. Where are you meeting women?

Agreed, for the money it takes to raise 1 upper middle class child to adulthood, you can carpet bomb a whole village of whatever random corner of the globe you hate the most.