Hey guys. If I order a magic mushroom grow kit to my house will I be fucked? It comes with "living Thai mycelium"...

Hey guys. If I order a magic mushroom grow kit to my house will I be fucked? It comes with "living Thai mycelium". I'm in the U.S. Yes or no?

bumping for the user because im interested too

OP here. I just read that grow kits are legal everywhere in the U.S except Cali, Georgia, and Idaho. Because the spores don't contain the hallucinagenic compound. Worth a shot?

Ordered them before the spores come in syringes

No you won't. The spores aren't illegal the actual mushrooms are. For scientific research.

Know a safe and reliable site I can order them to my US address? MUCH appreciated.

shameless self bump

I fucking love this reaction pic

I actually got some shrooms from my friend recently, she ordered the spores online. They were dank, lizard kings she called them.

been
years
since
shrooms
me....

imightgetakittoo

mykeyboardsfuckedup

illbumpwithya

don't grow in your parents home.

Did it years back, no issues. The spores are not illegal in most states, I don't understand your cause for concern.

Unless you plan to grow so fucking much that you become a prominent shroom dealer and gain notoriety I don't see where there would be issues. Cops have bigger fish to fry than some dipshit ordering spores so he can get high and play videogames at some indeterminate point in the somewhat distant future.

Heres the law fuckboi. You can purchase spores of any type of mushroom online. Legally. You cannot grow or cultivate pscilocybin, muscaria, or any other type of mushroom considered "magic" by the DEA.

thanks for the bumperinos mang

optimist
itt

got it. but where order? ive never ordered this type of shit online before.

start
at
shroomery

we miss you noodle

Mushies are the single greatest drug on the earth.

I wish I could live every second of every day on shrooms.

They are so significant to me.

Anyone else feel like this?

thx b0ss

If only you could grow extacy.