Im a guy

Im a guy
I listen to lana
Am I gay?

maybe

We all have one piece of music that we know is bad but can't help but love.

Yup

no. but asking if youre gay because you enjoy something makes you gay faggot.

Not OP, but I don't think she's bad. I know it's very, very feminine, and I went and saw her live with an ex a couple years back and she was trash, but the songs are very aesthetically pleasing and thematically fulfilling. It's not technical and complex, but it's emotionally stimulating at a high level, and by that metric, art.

I know every
Album
Song
Lyric
By heart

was her plastic surgery botched?

Hell no, Lana is the shit.

Op

Agreed, ive seen vids of her live and shes bad
But in the songs shes alot better

yes, but not because of that

What about Sia?

songs on the albums are likely autotuned as fuck. which means that she doesn't use her voice as much and can't sing as well live.

Op here, I love Sia

I have a pretty high bar for the music I listen to, I tend to be very picky and also feel like I can appreciate music much more than others (studied music in university briefly)...there's something about Lana's sound that is very sonically intriguing. It's very dark, sultry, kinda synthetic. On the surface, it doesn't seem like it's much different than any other pop, but there is something different to it, I just can't place my finger on it

Sweet, Sia's voice is just incredible

I feel like its the lyrics and lanas voice

Nah.
Listening Bastille definitely makes me gay

Nah, she ain't that bad

I havent heard any new music from them
>Pompeii

binaural brainwave beats hidden in the music to affect you subconsciusly like most pop artist nowadays stay away from that trash

Nah I listen to Lana when doing art shit and its good to bump when laying with a chick

Sia's got a good voice, but the lyrics and art behind her songs are incredibly strange

True

no, prolly you're just a faggot

most likely gay for other reasons, but as long as you just listen to Ultraviolence its not the gay maker