I NEED HELP

I NEED HELP

There is this hot girl that I want to ask out for a dance. How should I do it.

Go up to her and ask her to bung your booce

b is not your fucking psychologist
fucking faggot

Pic related

underage b&

picture is ancient, first file i saw on desktop

Tell her that if she doesn't go to the dance with you, you will kill her dog.

walk up to her and say hey, do you have any plans for the dance? She'll say no.. say, well you could go with me then. I'll see you there. If you turn me down I will fucking kill you.

just kidding, don't say the last part. but the rest will work.

>if i where a hurley hat and shutter shades they wont be able to tell im actually 12

Write her cringy love note
Give it to her dad
An hero
???
Profit

Fag

Imagine you are a hot girl,
how would you want to be approached? Do you want some manipulative creeper trying to convince you or just honesty and blunt truth? You'd just want them to ask you straight out right? so do that.

It isn't the pic. It's the fact that you're trying to ask a girl to a dance. That shit only happens in grade school. Go to bed, faggot.

>hurr whats homecoming

Jesus, I graduated high school 11 years ago and never went to a single dance (prom included) yet I still remember this shit.

Oh and to add to my point, we had dances in college too.

Gay

>warn her not to come to school tomorrow
"local school bombed, 100s killed"
>she'll be flattered you spared her life
>tfw u realize the dance is probably canceled at this point

OP here. Heres my plan. What I do is i go up to the chick. I say that she should wash ur hair more. Then buy her a cookie cake. (the girl is always made fun of for not washing her hair)
Rate my plan

>homecoming
That's high school, faggot.

>dances in college
Who the fuck goes to these? If you're in college and you aren't out partying with drunk sloots, you're doin it wrong.

did you mean 8

this

shut the fuck up faggot. no one wants to Goto the dance with you

What is /r9k/'s purpose? What is your prime motive here?

hey faggot, my college homecoming was literally last night

oh... OK ... i get how it is. Just because i have a big nose people dont like me. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT GUYS WITH BIG NOSES.

Gay/10
Kill yourself

That theyre niggers with small dicks

Nigga, in swing dance you change partners all the time, so it don't matter too much who you bring.

And nigga, if you ain't going to a swing dance, then you shouldn't be going to no dance at all.

And you went to it didn't you, you fucking faggot

looking at the photo do i look black to you. And i didnt pull no reverse micheal jackson

you just told an 8 year old to kill himself

The point of the college dances is to get drunk and go to them. All the guys deem them gay but all the girls go to them because girls love dances. It usually just ends up being a lot of drunk sluts hanging out with their groups of peers. For the guys who actually go to them it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

... I don't care how low quality bait this is; I haven't washed my hair with anything but wasser for a solid 4 years. Shit's not gross at all.. ya'll niggas need to learn about how your bodies work.

Just ask her out and when she says no you'll grow a bit.

already been rejected about 9-10 times
hurts everytime

>holy fucking shit dude

If you're going through hell, keep going.
>>>>>>>>>>- some faggot.

the only answer that isn't gay as fuck

well hi there, newfriend.

Worse has happened here.

>a dance with shit music, prude bitches, and no booze
>a house party with good music, sluts, and booze
tough choice

>lol look guys I called him a newfag XD

OP here. This girl really likes cookie cake. Should i buy her a cookie cake. Should the dick that i draw on it be circumcised or uncircumcised. I myself am uncircumcised so should i not pull any false advertising with the dick drawing?

Dafuq wasser?

They generally serve alcohol at college dances unless you're on a dry campus. The dances are typically earlier in the evening - making it possible to make it to the house party afterward.

>They generally serve alcohol at college dances
Yeah no. Half those kids are under 21.

soooooooo i still dont have a good answer plz help me guys.

awwww well fuck it. im going to bed. imma just text her. btw im a freshman

>Show ID
>Get tickets
>Trade tickets for beers

It's pretty simple. Have you ever gone to a college event? If you're under 21, get drunk before and find one of the hundred other people there with a flask to keep a buzz on (or bring one yourself).

ask out for a dance? like fucking prom? lol
mods please ban this kid
im gonna advise though because i dont want to see another Sup Forumsro turn wizard
"hey user, you got a date to prom? you wanna go with me?"

just dont get caught when youre fucking her at her friends house later at night. then come to school next monday with false rape accusations hanging over your head.