Im considering buying a Vajankle with whats leftover from my paycheck. Looks pretty life like and pleasurable

Im considering buying a Vajankle with whats leftover from my paycheck. Looks pretty life like and pleasurable.

Any bros have any experience with em?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160901202430&SearchText=vagina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a degenerate

wat

wow
Flesh light sure but

jesus christ

What are you fags, twelve? Grow the fuck up and stop kink shaming. Looking for legit opinions here.

What a fucking weirdo.

I think it's strange, if you have a foot fetish then you enjoy feet, not vaginas. By rolling them both into one product you dilute both fetishes.

I can't believe this product exists, holy shit there must be a market for this sort of thing.

I just like the idea of sex with a vagina and cumming on cuter feet than my own.

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160901202430&SearchText=vagina ta-da! if you ever get a bitch at your house and she finds that shit....at least get a less serial killer like shape.

seek help

All the hate Im recieving just proves this board is full of normies anymore.
Since when has a foot fetish been frowned upon on Sup Forums

The fuck

Ok I have a foot fetish, but this shit seems a bit extreme. Why not find a girl my friend? Use her feet

>someone who wants to buy a foot fleshlight
>find a girlfriend
>kek

mercy on my soul

Holy fuck dude

Foot fetish has always been frowned on faggot. But you're right, of all the boards on Sup Forums, Sup Forums is pretty normie tier.

Its popularity reaches faggots on leddit and other sites. But if you go almost any other board and 4chans early degeneracy sort of remains unchanged.... Its suttle. Fucking faggot

Fake feet bro. Not even close to the real thing.

>Vagankle
Not calling it a Funt

True. You're right. What was I thinking?

I just came from the cringe thread, and now seeing this,

I don't think I even left

My Legit opinion is that one day you will hunt whores and make a skin suit for fapping in

Foot fetish is a fucking shit tier fetish for faggot cucks. Kill yourself