Hey int in feb. 2015 I took a bus trip from Rome to Munich with some of my hs m8's wanna see some pics?

Hey int in feb. 2015 I took a bus trip from Rome to Munich with some of my hs m8's wanna see some pics?

Wait why da fug is my picture sideways it's upright on my computer. How do I fix this for other photos?

Today I learned about this board. Thanks friend.

Stay
I wanna see them all

Famous spot in Rome (PBUH)
Hopefully it doesn't come out sideways.

Where is it? I've never been there

Most of them are above 4mb (Some are like 6.5mb!) So I might have to shrink some of them.

I don't know actually, my tour guide took us there and said it was popular for artists to paint.

It looks somewhere in Trastevere or Garbatella.

Just post something like 10 pictures, I don't want you to waste your time

Had to resize but this was taken at the (((Vatican)))

The beautiful Minaret of Al-Florenca

Mi sa che è vicino o a Campo de' Fiori o dall'altra parte dietro via del Babuino invece

Generic Duomo pic #43201834287

Se è vicino campo de fiori, ci ho pisciato ahahah. Forse di notte la riconosco

Fucking Germans think they can throw a bunch of shit together and have a unique "Architectural Style".

I went there in assassin's Creed ahaha

What the fuck is wrong with catholics?

View from atop it looking at Il Duomo.
A fatty that came on the trip was unable to make it.

It's saturday and I have nothing to do. There is no time to waste.

Rest stop in Austria where they make you pay to piss. Fortunately it was just a turnstile and and not some brown person mean mugging you.

I just went under the turnstile. If they did have the maid lady mean mugging, I would just pretend not to hear them. Fuck why do Italians and Germans (to a lesser extent) care so much about paying to piss and shit?

That was my one complaint.

Ok
I don't know but I hate it too. I pay for using the highways why i have to pay igenic services (I don't know the word)

THIS

Munich is a great city. Although South Tyrol is THE best place on Earth to drive through. It's fucking insane that a place that beautiful exists.

That's nothing.

Plz no skin and nails.

Also I told a man Arrivaderci while leaving a restaraunt (he looked like the manager of the restaraunt) and he stared at me for like 5 seconds and said ciao in a very confused way.

What does this mean?

Skulls?
Cripta dei cappuccini in via Veneto, Rome

I suppose he didn't understand you immediately

Probably
And sick digits.

Catholicism is a mental disorder.

I can't deny it but I found Catholicism very intriguing and misterious and I like that.

>Germans built a castle based on the disney castle

Can anyone explain this?