Give it to me straight doc:

Give it to me straight doc:
Do I have ball cancer?

No, you fucking cube. But it's probably best to go talk to your personal doc, it's not cancer, but it might be something grown in

It doesn't hurt or itch, but it feels weird. It might be a cyst according to Dr. Google.

Better cut it off quick before it spreads, starting at the base of the scrotum.

Don't do that

another picture of it

yes , suicide fast to avoid suffering

Doctor Google is autistic, either leave it or ask a pro in your area

Looks like a wart...

It looks bad but, it shouldn't be much worse than a random ass dot

LOOKS LIKE A CYST.
IS IT DONE GROWING?

ingrown hair or extra skin like a blister from fuckin with you balls too much

The question is, if I leave it alone, will it put off potential blowjobbers? I like to think my dick is pretty nice, but someone might be grossed out and I'll miss out on some head
> pic related: flaccid because just fapped -that's how I discovered it

If you want a blow, then it wouldn't hurt much if someone saw it. It's no STD man

Ya got the herp

Try to pop it. If it splooges out goo, it's a cyst. If it doesn't, it's a wart. Either way, post results.

Dude i have a large puffy red painful patch and vitiligo all over my dick.my gf still sucks me off. My issues with my dick are apparently an unknown dermatitis, but it sucks cause no sex or it tears open. On an eczema cream now, might be healing.

Infected hair follicle or a sebaceous cyst. Sterilize a needle or tack and pop it then clean the wound and make sure you've gotten the hair out before you let it scab over. Or if you don't want to do it yourself, see a physician.

I've only had sex twice, with the same person, and she was a virgin. I don't think if I kissed anyone the herps somehow migrated to my sack

the second one is what Google said. if I pop it will it get infected?

You might have a calcium deposit in your balls check with your doc they can usually get it cut off. They don't usually do anything but best to get it removed.

Well, seeing as the verdict is non-deadly, I guess I'll let it be. Thanks for the help, good thread. Here's some tits for thanks.

It's either a cyst, infected hair follicle or a genital wart (HPV warts rarely appear on the scrotum). Go to an actual doctor though user. Couldn't hurt