Why are Republicans typically poorer and less educated, yet still want low wages...

Why are Republicans typically poorer and less educated, yet still want low wages, tax cuts for people who will only use them on themselves and increased college tuition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HO_L1gvJ00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=7HO_L1gvJ00

Sup Forums?

pol

No, just some ass mad shitlib from the usa general thread

>STOP TELLING ME THINGS THAT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR!
Nope.

It's funny, because your president can't deny these statistics.

Because the poor tend to be socially conservative as well, which is what the Republicans tend to be. OP's post does mean that there are still Democrats in the South even after the Solid South era.

Why are Demcrats a coastal party?

Even though the median income in blue states are almost always higher than that of red states?

>Gets so mad he has to move the goal post

>move the goal post
I'm just asking.

more people on the coast

K. Well, I can answer, but would you like some preparation H for that asspain?

le job creators

Google and Apple must be filled with Republicans...

>yet still want low wages, tax cuts for people who will only use them on themselves and increased college tuition
Nice strawman

I dont think you have the answer because the map and results showed a huge Republican landslide in Democrat safe zones. Not to mention lost battleground states.

What are the actual differences between the Republicans and AKP

Do you even know what a strawman is?

I may not be the smartest o' them city slickers, but at least we won that there elekyshon.

The AKP has a higher ratio of college-educated voters.

Why are democrats always anti-war, but bomb more countries than anyone else?

>OK, you win. Republicans are dumb. BUT DEMOCRATS ARE MEAN! >:(

what bugs me about democrats, is that they love this retard war (middle east) & nation building crap...

republicans do that shit. Donald is not an idiot, but he might not give a shit about blowing USA's money.

personally im libertarian, but I still think usa needs healthcare and welfare.

but I think it would be awesome if social security got scrapped, and replaced it with a supper annuity, or IRA on crack (get my retirement money, away from the politicians)

>Donald is not an idiot

Yeah because Reagan and Bush were democrats, right :^)

you don't get it...
A lot of people voted for Donald, because they thought he was not a traditional republican, he is a NYC republican.

USA has 2 parties, but their both kind of retarded.

Historically:

Democrats is the party of gays, abortions, and government unions.

Republicans are the party of Christian/God authority, business, and military/police.

I thought Donald was going to be business, gays, abortions (NYC), but I fear he will revert to the old republican ways...

Parties change stance on stuff all the time, whenever they think it will benefit them.

Republicans opened the border in the late 80s and early 90s, now they are supposed to close it, but it would hurt a lot of farm companies/communities (large businesses and conservative people).

The same reason unionists in the north are.

Without social security senior citizens are literally going to be pushed to live on the street. Even Trump and the republicans are not stupid enough do that (one would think).

Cultural Hegemony.

>Donald is not an idiot,

This guy knows why

The only reason the Democrats lost is because they relied too much on millennials who tend to be wishy washy voters.

>master persuader
>idiot

Because poor white people have no problem with rich white people shitting on them, as long as all the colored people are expelled from the country

>Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.
Kinda surprising a Democrat said this when most Democrats today only think of themselves.

Americans are natural cuckolds

>master persuader

Hillary got more votes

>when most Democrats today only think of themselves.
That's the republicans.

Wrong. DNC fucked up by blatant corruption with Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Shultz. Millennials were aware yet bit the bullet so as to not undo the progress made after the shit Republican bush eras.

Through gerrymandering, Republicans steadily gained control locally, which is what you should do in order to win the electoral college, thus the presidency.

This isn't Democratic and the electoral college should be done with, its the same as a bank using loopholes to cash in for investors (wells fargo) at your expense. The quality of life is shit in Republican controlled districts and white people are the majority in said districts. They voted Republicans in, and through confirmation bias were told their conditions are shit because of everyone else who isn't white.

So because of gerrymandering, a pissed off population, the DNC's fuckup, fake news propped up by the right, and false promises with a false narrative, Millennials couldn't win it for the left.

We'll educate ourselves even more. Well grow wealthier, and we'll keep fighting back. Faggots.

>the electoral college should be abolished because my side lost
stare decisis, nigger

The confirmation bias is strong. Are you mad? Conditions bad at home? Dont vote republican. Cuck. I enjoy my life and wish you'd enjoy yours so you don't become a hating cancer to the world.

You'd make a great writer for Salon

If they reach out to this, ill prove myself to them. Took screenshots.