Lithuania, Poland and Ukraine

How do they feel about each other?

Are they close or do they all hate each other?

Poles love Lithuania but Lithuanias hate Poland.

Poland and Lithuania both hate Ukraine

Lithuania and Ukraine should rightly be subjects of Poland. They do not deserve to exist as sovereign nations. Wołyń, Wilna etc are Polish.

Lithuanians have a superiority complex thinking that they are on the same level of Estonians/Finns, but in reality, they have accomplished nothing of value. Ukrops are literally swine, pig fuckers, on the same level as russians

>Poles love Lithuania but Lithuanias hate Poland.
>Poland and Lithuania both hate Ukraine
Ukraine loves Lithuania and Poland

We hate hohols becasue they're loud and speak russian. Also i'm laughing how bydlo of this country is saying that all of those 2 milions of hohols should go back becasue they're working for 1/3rd of nornmal salary
>be bydło
>go to western europe
>work for 1/3rd of what normal people work for
>go back to Poland
>woah so rich XDD
>hohols do the same in Poland
>FUCKING FUCKS MUST GO BACK!
don't get me wrong i'd genocide every hohol i'd see if there wouldn't be consueqences and lithuanians are 2 small to be worried about. Litteraly meme country that will be the 1st to join common wealth once EU falls.

Everyone hate Poland and Poland hates everyone.

rude!
poland loves everyone!

I Luv Belaruse

How does Belarus feel about them?

What's the relationship with Russia?

We are superior to Slavs.

>ukraine

no such thing

I used to live Lithuania before i found out they actually hate us, now I just laugh at them cuz that's their attempt at being relevant.
Didn't know Ukrainians existed until a couple years ago, now that I know who they are I hate them.
Also I love Belarus

Says a fucking żmudzin (slav in denial).

this so much

>lol cya polaczki im going to UK to make monies
>fucking hohols working for next to no money stealing jobs and shit.

If everyone could just stay in their fucking country

>How does Belarus feel about them?
I like them
>What's the relationship with Russia?
bad even at the state level

Last Pagans in Europe, it's a clear sign that we are the masterrace

Is this a love hate relationship or just bants?

Lithuania to Poland is like that small kitten that wants to kill you but you think it's cute so you don't notice.
The hate's only on one side but their country is irrelevant so it doesn't bother us.

>proud of mudhuts until the 1200s

I see so it's basically internal rivalry.

It's really only poles who hate us, they can't accept the fact that józef pilsudski and Adam Mickiewicz were both lithuanians

We hate eachother but still bang
>I hate you so much Poland kun!
>don't think that us having sex means anything!
>i still hate you and hope to become pregnant with our child so you'll have to take responsiblity and marry me!
It's like that.

Wilno - Polish city that was fucking stolen.
Pilsudski was born in Wilno when it was still Polish and he wanted to take it back how is he lithuanian lmao.

>Adam Mickiewicz
>Den svenske slavisten Alfred Jensen karakteriserar i Nordisk familjebok, uggleupplagan, Mickiewicz diktning på följande sätt: Mickiewicz "förenar i sin diktning ett utprägladt sinne för verkligheten med känslans djup; hans mystiskt färgade religiositet reagerar mot upplysningstidehvarfvets ytliga rationalism" (band 18 spalt 432, 1913).

I see, so poles take pride in some guy from Lithuania and you guys don't really like that?
Yeah I kinda got it like that, I mean I seen some of you guys post to each other looks like love hate relationship

>on the same level as russians
So on par with western Europeans? I don't think ukrainians are close to this level.

>inb4 Curie was Polish too

If anything Mickiewicz could pinned as a Belarussian

She was

Lithuanians opress our minority for some strange reason and a lot of Poles don't like Ukies because of their WW2 chimpout and Bandera praising, but generally speaking we are friendly towards them. Also a lot of Russiabots online tries to refuel old hatred recently, but you won't see it on the street.
It's like we feel superior, but still raise money for their military and all.

>Lithuanians opress our minority for some strange reason
pathetic small countries, never achieved anything they can only feel good by oppressing helpless people that live in them. same happens in Latvia and Estonia when they opress russians and literally prohobites russian language.

Pilsudski was born in Zalavas not Vilnius bro.
Polonized Lithuanian just like most of your inteligentia.
>Lithuania, my fatherland! You are like health
He was another victim of polish polonization

I like both of you guys, Lithuania and Poland so for me it's kinda weird if you guys have real hate or dislike for each other. We all share common history and such. So hope it's just bants in the end

>We all share common history and such
Unfortunately, your ancestors were savages

>mfw you will never starve millions of hohols to death

>Unfortunately, your ancestors were savages
t-thanks...

Deluge was not nice.

>Deluge was not nice.
o-okay

Well, I am not OP so will leave you guys at it, just kinda sadden to hear dislikes between each and one.

I want you to shit talk me while i take you on a date.
>i don't want your roses you fag!
>i'll never hold hand with polak!
>o-one drink with t-two s-straws?
>DO YOU THINK IM EASY?
>y-you can come over B-BUT not becasue i l-l-like you b-but b-beecasue it's d-dark
>i-i-im not d-doing this because i like you...
>i-i just want to get laid b-becasue i h-haven't f-fucked any a-amercians lately!
>s-so w-what i-im a virgin! if you don't like it you can g-go away! (please don't)
And in the morning you'd cuddle with me and make me breakfast and call me retard and keep saying that Wilno is not Polish and Mickiewicz was polonized.

Actually I checked my shit and now, I do think that Mickiewicz was Lithuanian.
Good, I never liked that fucker anyway.

poles and ukrainians are at least culturally similar and have shared history

you cunts mean nothing to us

utter bullshit tb h
all three get along

>have shared history
Ahh yes, the good 'ol history.

and for poles above we have montirovka of friendship :)

>Pilsudski was born in Zalavas not Vilnius bro.
>Polonized Lithuanian just like most of your inteligentia.
>He was another victim of polish polonization
So our culture must be quite powerful since all relevant Lithuanians want to become Poles

Daily reminder to kill yourself, galician scum.

world is shitty place because of people like you
if you catch my drift

This guy knows what's up
if you catch my cold

cuck

so? british irish history is much of the same and I don't mind the irish immigrating here

Proving my point

cuck

Do Irish still want to murder you and take your cities? Do Irish terrorize bongs when they go to Irleand?
Polish tourist couch that was driving thourgh ukraine was stopped by UPA fags who made every Polish passenger say some gay ass ukrainian patriotic bullshit or elese they'd hurt them.

i dislike lithuania and ukraine, i don't hate 'em but feel like they're inferior

bulgaria is above these gay countries

>Lithuania
no such thing, it's żmudź

>Ukraine

>name stealing scum actually believes that his "country" has anything to do with historical Litwa
MY
FUCKIN
SIDES

I love poland vs hohol threads. Btw I also hate and despise hohols

mykola i anatolij jebiewdenko, wracajcie do siebie

t. wojciech ivanov

No one in Poland loves lithuania.

Piłsudski had polish surname and considered himself polish therefore he was polish. Lithuanians are good only at eating shit and being savage pagans who had to be civilized via sword.

You're retarded fucking hohol.

> actual retard calling me a retard

We love both

We were never friends and never will be just because you suddenly try to act friendly since russia is on your ass won't change it.

>we

no

> We

no shit
stop country roleplaying, it's looks fucking idiotic
I going to believe my former classmate rather than bunch of three retards posting here

cuck

one fucking cuck half hohol doesn't change the fact that as a nation we despise you savages

>we

no

>one fucking cuck half hohol
make it a two, slav brotherhood :3

polacks love to suck dicks but Lithuanians and Ukrainians hate them.I'm Ukrainian myself and can't wait to leave this shithole

>slav brotherhood
FUCK OFF IVAN

Of course. I'm a polack and live to serve my Lithuanian masters!

Belrussians are the real masters of the area

cuck