Eternal /got/ general

I mean, lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pq-97rH6P_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for dany

Oh gee I wonder what group of people could've started the war in Syria.

Can't possibly be the same people who then advocate for the refugees to come to our countries right?

Totally not suspicious.

Sup Forums go home. I guarantee there are threads about this over there to fight on

first for Bianca

nth for non-whites to stop watching a white people's show with an almost 100% white cast

Way to go chuckleheads

>get btfo
>j-just go away p-plz

Wow that dragon came out of nowhere. This show never seizes to excite me.

>Oh gee I wonder what group of people could've started the war in Syria.

>oh gee I wonder who sold all those weapons and still keep supplying, couldn't be French and USA right?

Please go bakc to tho, you'll always feel right there.

Let's rate the episode.

+Gilly and Sam stuff, Randyll is perfect, Sam and Gilly are a bit too assertive, but I'm used to it by now. Love the dress.
+Seeing Walder and Radmure again. I love those assholes.
+Benjen is back, bit out of the blue, but I'll take it.
+The Aerys vision, everything looked cheap as fuck, but I can't blame them seeing as how we're only suppose to catch glimpses of it.
+No Ramsey
+Arya's plot advances.

-Margaery's wig, I could buy a better one for 20 bucks.
-Jaime's character still being at his season 1 stage, with the addition of also being a beta cuck.
-"He won." Yeah, but everyone wanted Marge to get out without being humiliated or harmed, so it's still mission accomplished, I don't see why everyone is so sad about it.
-The whole KL things is a mess.
-Yet another "empowering" screechy speech from Dany devoid of any emotions. They're trying to recapture the season 1 finale so goddamn badly, but don't seem to realize that what made it powerful was the strife she went through before it.
-Waif is still a cunt for no reason whatsoever
-Another episode, another fart joke

5.5/10, it's fine

>>oh gee I wonder who sold all those weapons and still keep supplying, couldn't be French and USA right?
Quite literally what I wrote. I'm so sorry you were dropped as a child.

(farts)

youtube.com/watch?v=pq-97rH6P_8

>I will always be a Stark.

What did she mean by this?

>FUCK YOU WHITEY WE GON KILL YOU WHITEY YOU START WAR IN SYRIA WHITEY WE GON KILL ALL WHITEYS FOR THAT WHITEY
>I know that our governments started the war in Syria, you see, we who are concerned with the continued existence of our people, are the ones who are actually against these things
>FUCK YOU WHITEY WE GON KILL YOU WHITEY
Never change, mongrels.

Her cheekbones are fucking disgusting. Legit looks like half her face was sewed in.

UH YOU DON'T GET TO BRING WILDLINGS

That she isn't a Bolton.

I came here to discuss a show about zombies and dragons, not your equally childish political analysis.

Does anyone know if that "leak" of Maisy and Nymeria from this season is real? I don't know if I can stand another direwolf coming in only to be killed in the most pointless way possible.

u think ur funny lil shit huh

>hurry I'm gonna kill all non believers with savages and dragons and if you oppose me your wrong

Dany logic everyone

looks like a caricature

>(Myranda to Sansa) But I suppose he doesn't need all of you. Just the parts he needs to make his heir, until you've given him a boy or two and he's finished using them. Then, he's got incredible plans for those parts.

What "incredible plans" does Ramsey have for Sansa's pussy?

Jamie rides for the Riverlands to kill blaCkFish, Too late sansa n jon snuh already there. Gets captures again with lannister army scattered. Meets sansa but wait brienne dont want him killed. Asked him to join forced to fight bolton traitors. Jamie be like "no way bitch u kill my son". Salsa be like "no i didn't it was littlefinger". Salsa trap and captured littlefinger made him spill the beans involving tyrell. Oh snap tyrell dun goof'd.

Want some bread fatboy?

>tully fucking shit.jpg

Starks are ded thanks to her mothers Tully genes. Remember kids, never marry with a Tully whore.

>gilly can't keep her fucking gob shut

see, this is why craster was such an unlikeable character. how did he expect to keep all those women in their places by himself?

witnessed

Why is Sam's father so mean?

pretty much

it should be noted that the most stark like children, Jon and Arya, are the most successful Starks

Tully a shit

why everyone hate arya scenes
i think they are pretty cool ninja stuff

so is benjen free of his nightwatch vows after becoming the undead?

or will he become the 1000th nightwatch commander after the wall falls?

Can someone make a "Just fuck my shit up senpai" version of radmure?

>Emotional, blood thirsty, vengeance hungry Jaime being calmed down by the calm and rational Cersei
>They seal the deal with a romantic kiss

It's like they're trying to ruin him.

Brienne of Tarth vs Ser Twenty of House Goodmen

Who wins?

>the actors from Braavos play will never take the crown and replace the court

Why live guys?

>watching inside the episode
>"Hodor's heroic sacrifice bought them some time"
>Hodor's heroic sacrifice

fucking hell

Ser Twenty.
Brienne almost got her ass handed to her by tired Hound.

kek
i think they made this way for the redemption jaimes arc to be more impressive

There's no time for that arc now. That arc should have been happening in season 4 and 5. I think it's just a natural consequence of them whitewashing Cersei. She dindu nuffin, therefore, Jaime would't be redeemed by distancing himself from her or their relationship. So, he ends up being her lap dog and ignoring he was getting cucked.

>Implying the Arabs wouldn't still try to kill each other for the hell of it.
>Implying the whole of Eurasia wasn't selling Arab dictators weapons ever since the fall of USSR.

I am not sure how can you both care for "poor Syrians fooled by the Jews to fight each other" and yet hate them for trying to GTFO from the warzones.

He's an anti-white trying to rationalize white genocide by pretending whites don't have birth rates below replacement level, and that massive amounts of non-whites aren't immigrating to white countries. A typical anti-white.

I wonder what'll happen with bran waiting to meet the knight king and being ready for him. Normally these things aren't very straightforward and sometimes misleading.

dude clegane lmao

What are you trying to say, I honestly don't understand. Are you implying the U.S (and other entities and countries) didn't start the war in Syria? Check out some Wikileaks leaks from time to time, you might learn a thing or two. My point throughout the discussion earlier was that it's the same people who want these people to come to our countries that start these wars, we ''stormfags'' are not the bad guys, despite anti-whites being brainwashed into believing we are and that we support U.S imperialism.

Why doesn't Geralt just kill Dany and take/kill her dragons?

Just imagine if your son was going to humiliate your family for the next 40-50 years and the only way you knew to stop that was to be a meany pants.

Because slavs couldnt write a good video game outside of the first hour

twenty

I think they've changed the timing.

Jaime will be alienated from Cersei by her massacring the Faith or burning the city down. then he will be set up by Brienne and hanged by the BwB. what they change is WHY Jaime decides he's had enough.

holy shit those episodes of arya's training was very well done and satisfying. what a fucking amazing payoff. that play was really good too

actually he could have just let Sam become a Maester. Maesters can't hold titles.

Because her dragons aren't videogame CGI but made with realer than real life computer effects.

So her plan is to bring her massive invader army to Westeros, kill everybody who she feels betrayed her family (North, Vale, Riverlands, Stormlands and maybe the Iron Islands depending on how the Theon/Yara/Euron situation pans out). She'll probably also attack the Reach for marrying into and supporting the Baratheons.

So she wants to kill 85%+ of Westeros, destroy their homes, destroy their culture, etc...and she's the """""""""good guy""""""""?

He doesn't want to. He thinks maesters are weak

It's not like it has done anything good for him to be an asshole.
Also couldn't he just let Sam be a scholar instead of a fighter?

I sincerely hope the young griff shows up, decapitates her, pisses on her corpse, takes the fucking dragons and attack kings landing

Randal is a warrior who wants warrior spans so he can go warrioring with them also see

yeah, so the issue is that Randyll is actually a massive faggot who is more responsible for his own perceived humiliation than Samwell.

Her senpai ruled Westeros before all these fuckheads started fighting over it.

She won't have to kill the peasant pop. Just heads of houses

She is the good guy because she frees the slaves and tries to be a good ruler (even though she suck at it).

If she ever manages to launch a full scale assault on Westeros she will stop being the good guy because it wont bring anything good with it. Which is why I don't think it will ever happen since they will probably want to keep her as the good guy.

Alternatively she arrives just as the white walkers are about to kill everyone and she saves Westeros and becomes queen and everyone is happy. That would be pretty bad writing, but I could see them go even more mary sue on her.

Who do you think is in the armies between Dany and the heads of houses?

When she starts killing heads of houses and tearing their houses down for "betraying" her family, without even the option to swear fealty, they will fight to the last man.

>AHHH SAVE ME BRANDON

The issue is that Sam is his first born son and was supposed to be the head of the family. It also doesn't help that his younger brother is a real man.
This is a fantastic world with ice zombies, dragons and arabs. Do you think a guy supposed to be a ruler could be a scholar and pass his days reading and learning?

HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR TITS IN LAST WEEK'S EPISODE CAUSE THAT ARC IS DONE, SON.

>Killing white people
>A bad thing

She freed the slaves !

Being a maester is degenerate.
Being an anti-magic maester is double degenerate.

this was actually pretty funny

>Give me 8 good wights.

she's a woman so she can't be evil

>degenerate

How do dragons grow so fast.

(farts machine produces fart sounds)

A healthy diet of food high in khalorees

Guys help
I accidentally entered Sup Forums and saw a thread saying Jaime is going to get killed in Ep.9.
is this true?

Problem?

>Reddit ALL OVER Sansa's dick and constantly praising her for every little thing because she's a stronk woman

>Based Jon BTFOs her eternally and even gets his own spin-off series after GoT ends

How can one man be so based?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Maybe you should stay there.

Reminder that Ep 6 was further reinforcement that all of the leaks were true

Please. Just put him out of misery already. His character is already dead.

But where is Jaime's redemption?

>tfw no YG to become the true king of Westeros

> CLEGANEBOWL being even further confirmed

Its literally the only reason I'm watching this shitshow anymore.

Kingofdanorf

he doesn't get "redeemed" in the books, he just realizes Cersei doesn't love him and burns a letter.

it's actually a literary fakeout, a deconstruction of the redemption plotline where Jaime doesn't really atone for any of his real sins.

>ywn run away with her

Why are people suddenly insecure about women making male characters their bitches? Nothing has changed from last season. Even Stannis was a bitchboy to Melisandre and Selyse.

Do you just miss Robb and Joffrey and Tywin?

I AM SLUT. HEAR ME WHORE.

>raising another man's son

cuck

I call b8
Nobody can be this retarded

PYFW

>Promise me, Ned
>Prince that was promised

"A "bleeding star" is supposed to herald the coming of the prince."

Lord of Starfall literally bleeds during TOJ

>Sansa
>Stronk womyn

Wtf

Literally all she does is get assraped and cry, she's as weak as it gets.

someone probably called her lady bolton

Has anyone got a non-torrent link to this ep? A megashare or zippy?
Fucking utorrent a cunt tonight.

I hated last season. I miss the good old days.

I'd raise her son any day

What are the chances that Benjen knows the truth about Jon's parents?

I SPIT SUPA HOT (dragon) FIRE