WE COMIN' FOR YOU NIGGAS

WE COMIN' FOR YOU NIGGAS

Congrats on the recent rowing gold. Good job

Nice rowing GB. Grats on the Gold.

honestly going for britain here

CHEERS LAD(S)

If we can finish 3rd again that would be good, some tough competition though

Foolish child. He's not Team GB so his feelings are irrelevant. WE DO NOT SYMPATHISE WITH THE ENEMY. All the gold medals of other countries DON'T MEAN SHIT. THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS MEAN NOTHING. THEIR HAPPINESS MEANS NOTHING. Only British Gold's matter. British Golds are glorious reasons to Celebrate! Cyclists Philip Hindes, Jason Kenny and Callum Skinner. The Canoe Guy. Diving duo Jack Laugher and Chris Mears. ADAM FUCKING PEATY.

>only good at sports that require a boat or a horse to play

Very good copyasta, a good 7/10 for this lad

I just realised NI are part of team GB, thought they competed together with ROI like in rugby.
Why not just call it team UK then?

>& N. Ireland

literally no one cares

Why are we so good at sitting down lads?

Fun fact

If it werent for swimming usa wouldnt be first

Norn Iron athletes can choose which country they participate with

Well obviously since 11 of their golds and 24 of their overall medals comes from Swimming.

Booker pls go

>if it werent for the gold medals USA wouldnt be first
No shit

Good job UK, Anglosphere dominating

Once you get the meme countries out the way we are 1st

nice twos and wrasslin' reference

>fun fact if it weren't for USA winning, they wouldn't have won
okay thanks for clearing that up

Who gives a shit, what are you going to gain with your country winning a medal? Woooah my balls grow witheach medal my country wins lol. My country has won more medals so god loves us more lmfao. I contribute by screaming at my tv like a crazy hahaha. Yall a Fukin bunch of distracted zombies

To be honest, with America and China always taking the Olympics as seriously as they do with so many athletes to pick and choose from, it's best just to let them fight between themselves and treat 3rd as the real target.

India has no fucking excuse by the way.