Who wants to rob my house, Sup Forums? i can leave the door unlocked and the keys and combination to the safe...

who wants to rob my house, Sup Forums? i can leave the door unlocked and the keys and combination to the safe. lots of neat-o stuff in there like jewellry, guns, ammo, expensive camera equipment

City?

1411 N 26th St, Mount Vernon, WA, 98273

your gonna regret this faggot im just looking for some 1 to kill im not even gonna steal anything ill be there in an hour

tri-valley, california. i live in a middle-class neighborhood and there's not really much security here so it should be a breeze. there is a home security system but it is literally never turned on

(You)
I'm on my way.

83555 W Kirk St. Avondale, AZ 85356

Nice b8 mate, i alarmed the cops... turns out, you're gonna get arrested because you had a fight with those nice people there..... get fucked mate

6666 N Westchester Ln Fort Wayne, IN 56423

(You)#

Give me the first names of everyone who lives in this house. If this is who I think it is, I'm going to fucking kill you.

Leave her the fuck alone.

ohhh shit wats happening

story

Gr8 b8 m8

OP here, i was serious but this thread has turned to shit so i'm out. peace

I believe I've encountered this one before on Sup Forums.
We know each other.
Fort Wayne, Indiana.
2012-2014.
There's a woman between us.
He's sub-human.
She doesn't know what he's done.
I'll kill him if I can meet him again in the flesh.

They're on the way OP? People are asking you questions...

u for real?

By the by, if that's your real address
(which I doubt it is)
you have indeed made a fatal mistake.

These threads get me so hard.

if you're trolling, fuck you

if you're serious other people are posting random addresses, mine is the california one

What's trolling?

Yeah. There's too long a story for me to describe it all here. However, it is of note that I've been debating destiny vs. free will for years & it's utterly spooky that I continue to encounter this bastard.

If you really did, good on you.

These little 16 year olds butthurt over a chick not interested in them deserve to be pummeled.

kek

Go to bed Liam

I know it sounds like some shit that belongs on /x/
but I'm not a man of god & I never have been.
This shit has me re-thinking everything.

You have to give us a little background here. find this dude.

lol wat

oh please be true

Not until I'm sure it's him.