r u that guy who is drink alot on b?

I are! am is drunk now, am fun
you?

This is one of my favorite drunk gifs

I just got up. I'll join in, let ne grab a beer m8

Late?
It's 1am here in burgerland

what a nice thing.
sure thing, ge'head. Yeah, at the Palisades again while helping with room painting. you?
ARE YOU THE BURGER KING??

Nah. I'm boxxy.
From pic related

you see that little bitch back there? she came in and started glaring at me, I think she likes sleeping on the table

Kinda blurry when zoomed in, is it a dog?

what is your opinion on surfing drunk bro

You look in kind fat m8

I want her back.

I betray myself and my philosophy; she's a cheating whore cunt and i dropped her like a pile of shit.

But she was the first to whisper that she loves me in my ear and the first that I would have taken a bullet over.

I know it is all a lie. all an illusion, and women are like this because of the laws not restricting female nature anymore. I don't hate women, I have situational awareness.

Why the fuck do i miss her.

never heard'a ya.
it's P's cat Sugar, she hates me. Loves my mom and him, but I'm in a room and she just mean-mugs a motherfucker.
only if its a water shelf with no coral within miles, and then only if someone's watchin' ya~

Checked

I am, buddy.
find what you love about women in another woman, that sounds like a lost cause

she sure is m8.

tophat. You cant find your sunglasses so now you gotta go vato style to protect your identity. i feel ya.
>splurged on some ten fidy tonight

Mmmm, oskar blues is always good~
cheers buddy! and let's get this thread p'wumped up
youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

wats up Nickel

How is life treating you at the moment?
good to see you on once again.

I haven't dated in a while, which im ok with. Would ive tried those datings sites. what is the best way to go about that? just any thoughts would help

'sup bruh!
things are getting back on track, just gonna have to work hard all of september, should be fun.
Find events going on that you can get into and just play it cool, look to friendly banter where it isn't you starting conversation. I met the missus last year at a Nightvale thing, actually

you gotta like a beer named tenfidy because of the 10.5% abv. oskar blues Pinner sucks, tho. Does kinda smell like weed tho

my antidepressants are finally working and when i drink it makes me feel like i'm on coke or meth it feels so fucking good

You should pull that hat all the way down so we dont have to look at your ugly mug.

whhoooof, I believe I had Pinners last time I was at the Palisades here, and yeah, it is STINKY.. actually, I think there's a Prairie Bomb in the fridge, I'll check later

deck of cards is still on the table, Mr P kicked my ass at Gin again

Why do I like listening to soppy love songs like Phil Collins and Elton John when I'm drunk drunk bro?
Why do I pretend to like Gangster rap and stuff when I'm with my friends?
Why do I get the sneaking suspicion my friends are similar?

well, it takes all kinds, I guess! enjoy!
you seem to carry a lot of my actual face pics for someone who can't stand how I really look.

What the fuck is wrong with your finger?

I carry them to gross people out.

'cuz music from today is mostly CRAP! goddamn, I love me some elton john~

youtube.com/watch?v=26wEWSUUsUc
it's been beaten up a lot over life, plus I really gotta clip 'em~

Your not metal, fuck off faggot.

no one's perfect, bro~
I love music that moves, midget mouth! Why don'tcha gimme some, eh?

do you like nintendo or sega better?

i grew up with nintendo but somehow i secretly wanted a sega. i had to stick with nintendo cause my friends were nintendo kids and i couldn't betray them

You would look better if someone wrapped a baseball bat around your fat head. Then you would be perfect.

Nintendo had the early days of fun, but Genesis just whupped so much ass, loved the music and the look of games. I remember beating Shinobi lll like it was yesterday~
Get a bat and come make me over, you silly bitch

nickel you are an honorary nigger

Did you get kicked out of your last place nickle?

you should flip that photo on the wall upside down

Sup Nickels!

What's your favorite Radiohead album?

Oh, and why are you voting for Trump this year?

do you really lurk so much that you don't have a life outside of this place?

it seems like all you fucking do is just sit here waiting to be edgy about something and when Nickel comes around all you can do is spew some elementary bullshit. Whats wrong,did Uncle Pete touch you? are you secretly gay and cant come out to your dad or mom? did your older brother get the better genetics and good job and smarts and the life you want?
You should fucking die bro

At some point or another as a kid I had either. WHen I was out of college, I had both. The Genesis (plus 70 games) is the only system I have now, and I had a pretty impressive library for both my SNES and NES including some rarities.

hey nickel how big is your junk

One of these days I want to see one of these threads where you reveal that you're ripped as fuck.

Ok nickles boyfriend. You like that fatty neckbeard cock?

Word.
nah, just helping my friend, plus I like taking a break from the gang
I think it would fall off, it's got those little hook things
eeeuuuhh.. I missed them, actually. Music was kinda like being dipped in cold water..

whats up?? drinking on some coors heavy.

also fuck yeah for original zelda

What do you do for a living OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=0wgQDcUGbCc

Are you helping your friend by stinking up his couch too?

i'm drinking some sculpin ipa for the firs time , not disappointing , I'm 5 in right now . delicious .

Did you guys ever play Donkey Kong 1 and 2? If so what are your thoughts on the music?

Personally i think that its some of the best music for a game. they set the stage ambience and were so good. they had really good melodies. Super Nintendo brought gaming into a new era and so did sega. i think because of the console wars we have what we have now. the future of gaming is NOW!!!!!!

>never heard of boxxy
why the fuck do we keep this guy around?

well-girthed, pretty straight.
heh, that'd be fun, go full Hulkamania!!
ohhh shit..

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
aw man, my dad and I had a hell of a time taking that fucker apart as a kiddo. And heyyyy ricky~
hospital tech and orderly.

youtube.com/watch?v=FW1HzUt8bFA

he is the neckbeard schooolboy q

whos your favorite muppet

OH SHIT OH SHIT! MOSH YOU FUCKERS
excellent choice, fella! gettin' close to oktoberfest too, can't WAIT
I fuckin' loved those soundtracks, the Wise man did well~ and yeah, movies and games used to always have awesome music, now its kinda hit and miss. I saw Kubo today though, excellent soundtrack.

finally could afford a mother fuckin six pack lol

god i cant wait for a proper job being stuck and bored is no fucking fun

youtube.com/watch?v=7B6D8N3pA4k

youtu.be/O2t-ijaAdAA

Doctor Teeth~
GOLDEN TEETH AND GOLDEN TONES, WELCOME TO MY PRESENCE.
Amen, brother. Glad life's back on the rise for ya

AH CHOOSE ELVIS, BAYBEH~
ohh hell, Ivy, gettin' middle school flashbacks.

My thoughts exactly lmao this guy is the king of newfags. 2016 is the year when dudes who have no friends on Facebook come to share memes and conversation.

Warlock finger brah

how drunk are u on a scale from 1 to 5

You know I gotta hand it to you...You make this thread every so often knowing fully well you aren't the most attractive and yet somehow each time you always manage to get a full thread that lasts a decent time. Good for you man it's what makes you happy drunk guy

Hopefully it stays on the rise..Hows it goin for you?
youtu.be/PsuOeFiKoXo

Hey look it's OP

I'm cursing my beer!
actually, still about a 1.5! I been too busy typing, time to FINISH YOUR DRINKS!!!
It can be a lot of fun, ain't no harm in finding out if it is!

You ever been in a car crash OP?

Mah nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=6-tbuDzFDx8

got transferred to a busier part so I can get better hours, life's on the repair for september.
Sick tunes, get some rage broilin'~
oh jesus, years ago, coming back from nokia center from an avenged sevenfold show, starts pissing rain down and my wipers are fucked, so I stop under a bridge for a sec to try and fix em, I get back in, dude rear-ends me going 40, my neck goes twang.. fucking hurt for a week, plus we still had to get back to town.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPdAuIVQ4r0

the worst part of that night was what you had to pay to park at fucking nokia....now verizon..still fucking us all on parking I scored a free ticket to Soundgarden/Mastodon but still had to drop 20 just to park damn near beltline

cool sounds like life is starting to look up for you as well? shit yeah september is the month for repairs i suppose

youtu.be/hYJVqlNNrAE

forgot muhfuckin pic

shit man, sometimes we'd just park somewhere close by and walk a few miles! tough times, I don't have the cash to pay to PARK.. fuck!
geh, I need calming tunes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zne2aFaPEjE
Suretainly, I'm just... Dealing With It!! haaaa..

since summer is finally almost over here in texas

youtube.com/watch?v=XNo7ZZryuSQ

You look like a slightly more autistic version of a youtuber called takedownman

youtu.be/TANhf9tiZ6E

more calming

Whatcha drinking op? I only have this

ohh, very cool choice!
we grow some fine autumn dusks here though, don't we?
youtube.com/watch?v=UBPWtng1dBA

hoooh, an old favorite done smooth

the dank is also good!
Me? same as always

youtu.be/GYjY98wMWkE

i have no bud
wanna help a brother out?

right on

i dug the original summer breeze by seals and croft or however you spell it because it was in the sunrise scene in Dazed and Confused. Then Type O went and owned that shit

aww, and here I am with all these smokes..
cheap, powerful, sometimes palatable!

yeah at least i have cigs i guess...just no bud
i fucking miss smoking weed

Dude how can you SEE like that?

what are your favorite alch drinks?

How long do you plan to do these threads they're awesome

god, I miss the 90s sometimes, know what I mean?
I'ma wind up on it too eventually, once the drink starts doing damage later on~
I go back and forth with a delayed shot on the camera.
gin or beer, and rum with any fruit punch!
As long as I can.

Hears to many more years bro

I'll drink to that~ cheers!
aw, got my drink and my smoke, time for some Waits.

youtube.com/watch?v=NduqttXVKmA

so nickel you're gay right?

i miss the teen movies that were realistic as fuck. not some stupid teen bullshit now

i think the thing i miss the most was just how much the internet and smart phones didn't play a role in daily life. you had to actually read physical copies of things like newspapers and magazines. it was fun going to a place like tower records to shop for CDs and mags and how you got excited to receive your monthly subscription of whatever mag you had.

conversations were way more real and hanging out with people had substance. i guess we at least know what it was like to live in that time

Narp, but I'm flattered by the interest~

Why the fuck do you have a condom on your head