Fluffy abuse thread. Extra points to the user who can help me find that image of "how to take care of an amputee"

Fluffy abuse thread. Extra points to the user who can help me find that image of "how to take care of an amputee"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7V9HqgoPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My name is...

What?

My name is.....

Who?

ifluffybooru, is that you?

same fag. kys

We can tell you're samefagging, user

>ifluffybooru
I know not who that is.

Two fags, kid.

pics or gtfo

MY NAME IS CARN THE GOD I RAPE AND RAPE UNTIL I CAN RAPE NO MORE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7V9HqgoPc

Make me boi.

then same fag

Fine, be a fag and believe what you want to, I'm just a person who believes the one way to fight spiderman is with spiderman pony content.

>this thread again

Time to post somethin good.

Hey everyone, got all done with the linework for the jellenheimer pic. What colors should I make the smawty who gets their head exploded?

Purple and orange

Haven't seen too many dark blue/ purple ones.

Damn, didn't think more than one user would respond, if at all. I'm a brand new artist to this community, I've only done one other piece so far.

There's two fluffies in the pic, is it fine if I do both color sets?

Go ahead mate, it's your comic. The fact that I even got to suggest anything at all is pretty nice.

I love suggestions! Thanks for being awesome, despite the trolls shitposting all over the place tonight.

Sure, why not?

you're an even bigger faggot than the guy posting just spiderman

I just started coloring, sorry if I don't get it finished before the night is over.

Well, that's a sure fire way to get shit and piss all over your food, lol.

Maybe it's for an Indian? (Dot, not Feather)

Huh... that's odd

You get two pics too?

It happens every now and then. Two people from two different boards post within the exact same second and Sup Forums derps, switching the thumbnails.

I've been on the 4chinz for years, and I've never expeienced that. Learn something new every day.

I think it started when moot made captcha a thing to weed out the spam bots.

Lol, do you remember the bunker threads?

Shit, I remember those threads. Remember when the Tax Master was defeated?

Who dun it?

Nah, I browse Sup Forums on and off, my main boards are /an/ Sup Forums (before it went to shit) /diy/ /out/ and more recently /tg/ (dat world building, yo. really inspires me!)

I only recently came back to Sup Forums, and only stayed because I discovered the fluffy threads.

kek'n'chek

yellow fag on left

The purple one staring up at the ceiling, he had one hell of a shit to give.

so many questions

Powder blue & yellow mane on the right looks mighty suspicious.

That's pretty much the same reason I'm here. Sup Forums went to shit in recent years, it seems.

I'm mostly on /tg/ and, oddly enough, Sup Forums. Great place to get the news if you find yourself enjoying excessive levels of anger.

i demand answers, faggot, WHO ACTUALLY DUN DID IT

>fellow /tg/ fag

Awwww yiiiissss, mah nigga! I shall draw a fluffy playing just for you!

>please tell me you're a warhammer fan

>warhammer
Fuck yeah I am. Hell, I practically live on 1d4chan. Don't have the time or resources to play the tabletop, but I'm starting to put together a small army of Imperial Guard. I find the painting process relaxing.

I've never had the opportunity to get into the games, but I discovered the books in my high school library and fell in love with that universe.

I had a friend in middle school who was into warhammer fantasy, but my first real experience was about 6 years ago with the Ciaphas Caine novels. The universe is very interesting.

bumping with some OC

Nice, very nice.

Serves the little shitrat right

kek'd

LMAO