Hey Sup Forums look I got myself into some real shit this time...

Hey Sup Forums look I got myself into some real shit this time. I would always come on Sup Forums to check out the loli threads until they got 404 or taking down, but yesterday I took it to far. My next door neighbor has a 3 month old and these asholes always leave their door unlocked. Well long story short I broke in the house and place their baby around my cock, but then I noticed that their youngest son was watching me, I was so scared so I slip the baby of my dick and left thru the window, the same way I came in . It was a short experience but it felt like it lasted forever. Well anyway I left alot of semen behind and I'm afraid they will test it for DNA.....I'm already registered as a sex offender, what do I do

Nice

Kill yourself. Seems like the only logical way out

Kill yourself you sick fuck plz

post about it on facebook

kill yourself

Mediocre b8 tbh fam

This. Please. You need to go. Both you and the rest of the world will be better off.

Does this even qualify as bait?

i know this is a pasta, but you do realize the police are coming for you right now?

Mods.

You raped a baby. Either that or you're trolling hard. Either way, please rectify your existence and relinquish your mortal coil. Simply put: Please, for the good of society, eat a bullet.

Why don't you learn to start loli threads by yourself, you fucking lurking faggot.

This isn't pasta, this is autism.

>inb4 i'm behind 7 boxxies

rip op.

GREENTEXT FAG

Dubbs says u chop ur wn dick off so there's no proof.

Rolling

oh no you don't this thread stays UP. it is evidence. no one is deleting shit.

>always leave their door unlocked
>left thru the window, same way I came in

If you're going to make up a shit story, at least make it make sense.

OP is a faggot/ 10

BECOME ANti HERO

if real: kys
if fake, kys

>officer it was just a joke!

This is what's wrong with me. I read this b8, and instead of concentrating on the obvious fucktardery, I think, "you mentioned they never locked the door so you broke in, and then you say you left through the window the same way you entered? So which is it?"

And then I realize I lost a good 5 minutes of my life thinking about this and typing this message.

The youngest son watched you and you didn't jerk off on his face? What kind of Sup Forumstard are you? I'm thinking maybe you should have your sex offender registration taken away.

I had to enter thru the window because the baby's room is adjacent to my bedroom they would expect a intruder to enter thru the front door put I figured I play it safe

OP here...that IS the joke...

Maybe this is such low quality b8 that it's actually high quality b8...

This has to be b8

You should kys anyway op

Post link to news article or GTFO

At least u got to cum. You should just appreciate that

you fucked up op, you admitted to a very serious crime. they will arrest you and hold you for awhile until they can prove this wasn't a joke. if you had worded it differently you might be in less trouble. but you fucked up man

either a bad person or bad joke,,, not like offensive (because this is 4 chan) but more in the sense that it was just fuckin dumb

Are you inbred?

Everyone here is inbred...

If real: turn yourself in
If fake: seek psychological help

you deserve life in prison, kill yourself.

Calm down, OP. No one goes to jail for raping babies. They go to prison.

Kekd

>I broke in the house and place baby around my cock.

kek

>what do I do
post pics of baby

Wasted dubs

This bait is so bad that it doesn't even deserve the bait meme. KYS troll cuck

so how is he going to explain this to the police?

>guy's i was just kidding!
>you mean you got through my proxies? i had 7 of them!

it's poorly written/typed shit like this that I just hope is real. like I think it would be hilarious if this actually happened, obviously not to my friends kids but god damn I hope someone did something stupid like this.

If that's what floats your boat, go to your hometown police website and look through the police reports. Messed up stuff happens daily and idiots get caught doing the dangest things.

i will bet you $20 that this is actually real. anyone wanna take my bet?

>unlocked door
>somehow knows this beforehand
>breaks in
>through a window
There's some HOLES in your STORY pal!

of course its real didn't you hear? OP did it not even a day ago... you should listen a little better pal

Hey guys it's me OP I'm still kinda scared because they're youngest saw my face and I dont need this little fuck to ruin whole life

ok i will bite, you said you are a sex offender? what were you convicted of?

you are pathetic and deserve everything thats coming to you
how can you be attracted to babies you fucking degenerates? atleast dont act up on your fetish you fucking retard
omg i would bash your skull in, and if this is real you have no clue what the inmates are going to do to you when they find out why you there

/thread

>things that didn't happen
Since I love replying to things though, you're fucked. Prisoners only have one rule: Don't diddle kids. I heard of them putting spoons in cocks, big side first, and forcing it through all the way into your urethra, and then leaving you to bleed out. Prison guards look the other way because you are scum.

ABSOLUT FAGGOTE

HAHAHAHA ENJOY BEING RAPED IN PRISON

This, I'm ashamed to be into loli, shota, and crap but fuck I'm a saint compared to this guy. I've never laid my hand on a child or even acted inappropriately to one and I never will.

Actual pedophiles need to be shot. They're the reason people like me who have a problem they control are labeled as monsters instead of getting help and support from people.

i told the fbi i would keep this thread bumped. god this is depressing.

do you actually believe him ? Pics or it didn't happen op

I was convicted of molestation of my brother in-law kids a boy and a little girl, although I only made love to the girl anus the sent me to prison for a whole 2 years because my sister beg him not to press charges but the fucking state still wanted to put me in jail

loli isn't really illegal in usa. i don't like it, but it does not harm children in anyway.

did you drop the soap in jail or you were gay from the beginning ?

No not really, I phrased that poorly, I meant it more as compared to people that actually do rape kids.
Many loli and shota artists use real CP as reference material, for myself I have attempted to look at CP but it just makes me feel like am utter scumbag

This is the reason I can't go back to prison. The first time I went I had protection from a couple of guys who were in nambla and the seen I was one of them but no telling what jail I will be sent to next time because I don't live in the same state I was convicted in

Why don't you be gay instead, you degenerate. At least then you won't be universally hated.

Pics or didn't happen

I was kinda joking, but now I'm thinking you might be serious. You can go into protective custody and be reasonably safe. I don't agree with what you did, but I think the punishment far outweighs the crime.

Hey man, at least you got lucky quads before you kys or rot in jail.

I'd recommend stretching your ass hole out a bit to make prison easier.

turn urself in scum

Deny everything. To the court, to the prisoners, to your lawyer, everybody. Never admit to anything. Then don't do it again, you dumbass.

I know right, it's like they don't even care rather if I'm in love with the child or not they just wanna see my ass died. I'm been looking for a good lawyer but as soon as I tell them my story they decide not to represent me

ok well tell us what happened op? tell us the story.

Nobody cares about the story pal because it's a fake,already saw this thread yesterday

Love is empty if they can't love you back the same way you love them. Man, you are so messed up, whether you get out of this or not, you need help.

You should be put in prison for even trolling about something like this.. How can you live with yourself to even joke about harming a child. Fuck you asshole.

shut the fuck up no one is talking to you.

This autism...

keeping this thread alive and trying to collect info don't try to derail this thread.

Sage

Being this mad.
In case you forgot or didn't see this: "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

You are free to say whatever you want. This is America, but you should also realize that there can be consequences for what you say.

Global Rule 7 newfag

>go to prison for making up stories on the internet
never go full sjw

Pics or it'll not happen

As far as free speech is concerned, nothing should be taboo. Free speech is what gives the people power over the government. When the government starts pecking away at it, that's when you lose it.

OK so they're youngest son knows it's me but I told him if he ever said anything I would be back and then I showed him my blood covered cock so he would know I was serious. When I got back to my house I saw my neighbor house light up like it was the fucking circus I could see my neighbor running back and forth from the baby's room to their youngest son room. All I could hear was the screaming of his wife as she cut the light's on to reveal the bloody mess I let behind. I just stood there on my front lawn watching my neighbor's try to figure what was going on as the called the police. Just then my neighbor look out at me on my lawn, I'm now watering grass to make myself look less suspicious, he yell at me and asked if I seen anything, I look I'm dead in the eye's and say no I seen nothing

Freedom of speech is absolute. But you can commit other crimes simply by talking: terroristic threat etc.

God, that is wrong on so many levels. Making a kid that you supposedly love, bleed, to get your rocks off. That's not love dude, did you get hit in the head or something? I'm finding it hard to sympathise.

10 bucks says op is 15 and posting from a disposable cell phone

Internet explorer fag ?

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
(I'm also a pedophile any1 wanna kik it)