desuarchive.org/int/thread/70095502
youtube.com/watch?v=MQEFmHsseaU
youtube.com/watch?v=sFmZ6WDkuj0
youtube.com/watch?v=stFHkDOc3V4
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean (You)?

second

German media is exploding over this track right now, with every outlet reporting that THE WHOLE WORLD is going crazy over this Hamburg artist and her music video.
At the same time, it hasn't even managed to hit 1 million views since it was uploaded on December 20th last year.

So my question is - have ever heard of it?
Are you down?

youtube.com/watch?v=-n7toRFqURk

>when newfags start the threads but they havent lurked to learn /cum/ traditions

can we stop arguing about trump now

Sounds like changing room music with some people talking over it.

never heard it before

notgood/10

Obama's parting ratings were better than Trump's current ratings.

nth for high test

That one autist is still pooter perturbed we haven't his thread yet. So get ready for diesel

How can that be? Don't Americans hate democrats now?

How stupid are our leaders? How stupid are these politicians that are bad-- I'll give you an example, Carl Icahn, did anyone ever hear of Carl? He’s an assault on America as one united people, 20,000 people. Nobody even heard of an executive order before Carl. So I said, “How does that help us. It doesn’t work. You know, the White House and the Old Post Office. I couldn’t care about – you know them. And they say, “That’s OK.” I’m proud of my net worth, not assets, not — a net worth. They just cover me like anybody else. And I tell them I wasn't a fan of Iraq.

But it’s repeated itself over and over again feel that their needs come second to them is just so sad and to think any president candidate that runs should not let anyone into our country and make it great again. We have to rebuild our military to a point that is very scary. You have China, you have to do is take a look at all of their intel. They want all of the things that are selling this country down the highways and some bad and lots of people. They’re a great family so I just want to thank you very much. That’s a sucking like the vacuum cleaner. I hear the sucking action. And it's got to be a beauty. Who can build better than Trump? I build; it's what I do. I wrote “The Art of the Deal".

And let me tell you the media are among the most dishonest disgusting people I have ever met. Have you heard all the bad things they said about me? Sad, so sad. It's exactly the opposite, let me tell you. Whether it's Mexico or Japan or Viet Nam which is just doing a very good in – you know, last week and I said the other day said “What are the Republican Party to victory this fall. We’re going to Nevada. We're making the United States. And in 19 — and I was pretty low on that partnership with our Muslim allies in the sand in Syria. Each of these actions, along with them great.

>diesel
Meant for the captcha.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/70095502

When chinks are hot, they are really hot

he made this one

look at how gay the meme in OP is

>not a /cum/ image
>not a trump image
>not a reference to canadian, american, or mexican culture

My roommate smacks his mouth when he chews but I can't make my cancer thread complaining about it until Monday.

How are you guys?

>So get ready for diesel
youtube.com/watch?v=MQEFmHsseaU

>when /cum/ is ashes you will have my permission to die.

your roommate could be A LOT more annoying. trust me.

Definitely; he's pretty chill. Doesn't mean I don't think less of him for being unable to eat with his mouth closed

Theres no proof that it was him

First time hearing it. Woman's fit. music sounds like some vaperwave a university student would make on their laptop in their spare time.

4/10 disappointing; just more evidence that the media is lying to you

should we care, is still funny.

>defending a scatcuck this hard

hmm

In situations like that I usually try to rib people in a joking way, but still being truthful. Just joke how he must have been in a born or that you hope he doesn't do that on dates and such.

You're pathetic

*born in a barn

I'm tired of people retweeting this obvious bullshit, even by "serious" people.

WTF is wrong with our current year.

I only listen to music by angry black people

youtube.com/watch?v=sFmZ6WDkuj0

>Implying you're not in my thread right now

> my highschool bully is wildly successful and still banging the girl i had a huge crush on who went from an 8/10 to an 10/10

opening kikebook account was a mistake

We elected someone based off of memes.

Should a make a new thread buds?

They're borrowing heavily from 90s R&B, I wouldn't say the song is bad but it's not that impressive if you're already familiar with the style.

The fate of every republican.

stop using such gay memes like fedoras and zac efron

save some fucking /cum/pics

We are living in a world where almost the entire creative impulse is satirical, because trolling done well will literally promulgate itself to the ends of the earth, so everyone who wants to make an impact wants to be a troll.

my childhood bully is on meth now

hope that fucker gets murdered by a junkie

fuck you andy burn in hell kek

>After 2 straight meme president threads

really bland song. It's the equivalent of white bread served on a Styrofoam plate

i voted Hillary tho

Kys autismo

Tell me about Pittsburgh!

black and yellow black and yellow

you've got 8 years of meme president threads ahead of you

get used to them

>tfw was somewhat a Highschool bully
At least they don't have to feel bad I became successful

Steelers are about to be manhandled by Brady

Gonna go see La La Land tonight.
Kinda worried it'll be weird being there by myself amidst a bunch of couples but oh well.

I voted for Hillary, yet I never had a high school bully.

>his theatre doesnt have a no singles policy
Where do you live plebeian?

>8 years
>Forgetting about the Bernacus

all my childhood bullies were in an out of prison, addicted to heroin or coke or pills or working construction jobs

p decent turn out

Nice city with nice schools and lots of steps.

I don't even know where my high school bully went and I hope he had a good life. He was just the first of a long line of people who I managed to set off with my personality and he helped me to work out how to deal with them.

p sure Steelers saved up all their touchdowns from last week for tomorrow

He is pretty angry

youtube.com/watch?v=stFHkDOc3V4

it was a while ago, but when i heard the dude was on meth i started rooting for his premature death

>trumps inauguration was yesterday
>heres how bernie can still win

Florida

>giving it to the people
>just not the candidate we voted for
Suuuure...

It's going to be a bloodbath

why shouldn't i bet on the steelers and the falcons?

The NFL is rigged.

>just not the candidate we voted for
>we

speak for yourself leftie

fourth reich soon

Is this real? I want it to be real.

Done with my break. Just worked 10 hours. Got another 6 to go.

Because you'll lose money, Falcons might win though so bet on them

its real

same guy as PUNISHED ASSANGE: A HERO DENIED BY HIS HOMELAND

could probably recover the steelers/pats money if the falcons when and I bet more on that game

I'm not up on these memes. What city?

Just had 1L of iced coffee.
Not sure if there was any caffeine in it (tasted like 90% sugar anyway, I hate coffee but the vanilla flavor is good) so let's see if I'm gonna pull an all nighter haha who's ready to have some fun boys

he should not have capitalized autistic or screeching

i would have prefered that

No, always bet on Brady. Just forget it and put your money on the falcons

I just finished my full pot coffee that I drink every day.

not sure, that one is brand new

this is his last one

i think someone said hes aus but idk

the meme would be purer

You're at Taipei Taoyuan airport waiting for your plane to start the boarding process and this Korean girl sits next to you with headphones on, kicks off her shoes and puts her feet on the table only to start wiggling her toes to the rhythm of the music she's listening to.

What do you do?

Truly, the man who sold the world
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

Shoot the hostage.

Great, you killed the thread. Fucking moron.

how does one watch CNN without getting mad?

Excuse my leaf comrade

you watching that woman talking about making signs with her daughter?

so smug and annoying

Afternoon

Are the leftists, fags and SJWs still on suicide watch?

asian feet are gross and you are a gross motherfucker, dude

she's a fucking retard. just BTFO herself pretty much

much prefer the feet of my slovakian neighbours

>Nono

QT lil toes

I like when she told the guy her idea for "try grabbing the constitution" thinking it was so funny and clever and the guy didn't even laugh

ree why the fuck does Michael Moore keep wearing a niners hat?

what a crock of shit if he's doing it solely because of Kaepernick

everyone who doesnt share my opinions is a virgin

So...as I am not a virgin, does this mean we both agree on the fact that Asian girlfeet are the cutest feet?

stop killing this thread

lets keep making these threads as /cu|m/

reddit.com/r/roastme

Fuck off retard

soon

You know that Mexicans on the internet have nothing to do with the bullshit that is going on in the US?
Don't be a jackass

I take great pride in my detailed and witty booking.com Hotel reviews.

calm down bud

its just a meme