Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/view/12963530/
furaffinity.net/gallery/flyinggoomba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How are you?

meh

I feel ya.

I may have a waifu. This leopard an OC?

Why is it that the artistic quality of these threads declines and resurges on a near cyclical basis? There were about 7-9 good images and if you were to join a thread a week ago there were at least 1/5-1/4 worth of quality material.

I don't know. But I like that you posted that pic. I use it as a reaction, and I also posted it from my regular folder last thread.

>snek
>legs
>super long tail

Shiggy. I'd like it if it was a naga though.

MOARRRRRRRR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MMMOARRRRR

I don't have many snek's anymore. A great purge of my vast files has left me severely lacking

I mainly here for the por-ART, the artistic integrity of these threads is concerning...

How amusing that many of my really depressing fur art happens to be near each other in terms of filenames, and at such a befitting time.

didn't have your smut folders backed up?

I don't care.

Anyone know the artist of this image?
I'm interested.

Mous isn't here to bless us with gats, robutt cats, and octamous. He always has more ara. Even when that shit's in hard to find places.

Nah, did it myself. I'm trying to actually take interest in IRL girls again, so the only stuff I have is all relatively SFW. No pu$$y and no tits visible, and they can be as suggestive as my heart can handle. Weird as it sounds, it's actually starting to work.

IRL girls are pretty boring though. Also as a warning if you're trying one of those ridiculous no fap things, if you don't fap often enough it messes with your hormone balance and causes one's cock to shrink

moar african?

I gave up on no fap years ago, fuck that noise. IRL girls might be boring, but I wouldn't know that because every 'relationship' I've been in could hardly even have been called one.

Heaven at lastttt!!!! Shhitttttt!!~~~

fair

and now that you mention it I've really only been on one date my whole life so I'm probably not the person you should listen to

and everyone died, the end

I mean, I'd totally take a shark or mouse girl in half a heartbeat, but since that's not likely to happen in any of our life times that dream gets to sit on the shelf.

>not wanting to be the mouse girl yourself

also you shouldn't be so pessimistic about that kind of development

I have great hopes for the future. Humanity has quite the plate in front of itself, I'm just a little skeptical that we're grown up enough to actually eat what's on it.

oh yeah most people are fucking awful

is it so much to ask that one day I wanna get snuggled by a snek in space, preferrably zero g?

sounds reasonable

and I'm going to sleep

No sleep for you

more sergs

Da.

I'm just dumping at random, but Comrade Bear demands you dump your bears.

Artist must like that sorta pose.

I know I do

sauce furaffinity.net/view/12963530/

character owner has more
furaffinity.net/gallery/flyinggoomba/