I'm a little shook right now

I'm a little shook right now.

I'm in the emergency room after crashing my bike.

I got drunk for the first time in a year and thought skitching my friend's car home was a good idea.

I lost my balance and my bike ate shit. My wheel got snapped in half and I flew off.

Ironically, because I was drunk I didn't brace for the crash. Instead I rolled like I'd never rolled before and almost immediately got up. I felt no pain, and I had a single scratch that was smaller than ones I've gotten from fucking bumping into things accidentally.

This was also one of the few times I've left my helmet at home. My friend's car could have crushed me when I fell and I'd be dead right now.

Being drunk probably both caused the crash and saved my life by causing me to not brace for it and roll naturally instead.

I'm never drinking and biking again. And I'm never leaving my helmet at home.

Typing this from my tablet I the emergency room. They wanna make sure I don't have a concussion or neck injury since the alcohol numbed all potential pain, I'm still pretty drunk.

Pic related but not me. My wheel looked like that after the crash though.

what a gay ass bike lmao you lance armstrong fag

That's not my bike retard

hahahhaha, look at that pathetic bike. what are you OP, 4 ?? hahhah

>mfw that bike

I know someone who has a bike like that, he is legally retarded

gay ass story something like this has happened to anyone over 21 0/10

Too bad you survived bikefag. Can't stand you homos

HAHAHAHAHA fuck me OP your bike looks fucking stupid. Are you poor or just retarded?

You're supposed to use a skateboard for skitchin, no wonder you're in the emergency room, you had the wrong equipment.

No it hasn't, because most of us aren't fucking retarded.

lol what a faggy looking bike

no, you're supposed to ride your bike home like a sane person. Only edgy teenagers who "dropped out of highschool due to emotional problems" skitch.

what kind of pussy rides a bike

I'll lool over the faggy bike if you take a picture of the hot nurses ass with your faplet and turn this into an OC creep thread. Otherwise this will go into the records as one of the most gay threads on b, E vur.

I see you've embraced your faith. rip

wtf is b?

Wtf that brand of bike is expensive as fuck

No need to be bitchin just cause you ain't skitchin dawwg.

How will you survive next time?

Being this newfag

Underrated post

You ride a bike so you're obviously a faggot. Next time aim for the cars wheels and make the roads safer.

I just can't...

alcohol is barely a painkiller if you did have an injury you'd certainly know it