Whats the best way to rape a woman and not get caught ?

whats the best way to rape a woman and not get caught ?

wear a condom and shave your pubes

Dont

Its not rape if she never says it is.
> just prey on stupid bitches they are many

bleach out her pooter when your finished

Suffocate her (no blood)
take body to large body of water at least 50 miles away
Dump body and never return

Kill her either before or after you do it. Just make sure it's a stranger

You wouldn't even need to worry about that. If you aren't already in data bases you could kill her however and leave the body. As long as you don't know her and no one sees you, you are golden

Knocks them out with with alcohol, drugs, anything that won't make her suspect it happened. And never get close.

before or after the rape tho?

Yeah, better safe than sorry tho

Srsly?

Be black. You all look alike and they'll never figure out who did it. Downside is perpetuating a stereotype.

Become a rich and powerful Hollywood producer.

You are more likely getting caught transporting the body than you are getting caught from DNA evidence from the scene. You are better off getting everything done as quickly as possible and getting out

Blind them. Can't pick you out of a line up.
>Inb4 lie to me

Ok OP you wanna know how to rape a woman? Here's how it works. I've spent a lot of time talking to rape victims and they have a few themes in common.
>they're quite young
>they Also fucked up in some way
>the resulting scandal if it got out would ruin her life
>the people she might tell have reason to think you're innocent
If you can line those up, or even secure one of them, she won't talk about until years later under therapy. So you'll have a good while to skip town.

By raping her and killing yourself.

Not necessarily in that order.

Classic Sup Forums.

what????

what did i do???

Become a cop

Simple, use the following pickup line
>this is a rape. Let's not make it a murder.
100% guaranteed to work

Dumbass
It's let's not turn this rape into a murder.

Simple: Don't. Eventually you'll get caught. Have sex with them normally.

If you're a white cop, you can do whatever you want to black people, including raping and killing them.

Fuck off nigger, english isnt my main language. You got the point apparently but felt the need to grow an inch on your pixeldick

I got my gf friend pretty drunk and just put a couple Xanax in her drink towards the end. Once she passed out hard I fucked her and made sure to use a condom. Finished up put her under wear back on and she was none the wiser.

Who would want to fuck a nigger?

hey guys look at me im making a racial cop reference! laugh at my funny joke!1!XDDDDdddd (VIA 9GAG.COM)

Some kind of drug in her drink when she's not looking that is undetectable after a few hours, or something with more alcohol than she would expect so she gets really drunk really fast, both would require a social life though. The aim in this case is to create reasonable doubt so if there is a court case you'll most likely get off. But that method would only work so many times before suspicion caught up to you, even if you spaced it out over a period of years. Murdering the chick afterwords would guarantee that she wouldn't say anything, but if her body is discovered early enough and enough evidence can be collected then you're fucked.. probably by some guy in a prison shower. Or, as one user said, become a cop, or you can try becoming really rich and famous, because for some fucked up reason a certain amount of wealth and fame can make you almost untouchable.

Best advice though is to not be a colossal sack of shit, and scrap the rape idea altogether. If you have any shread of a conscience, it will remain clean, and you may find yourself better off that way.

>(((rich and powerful Hollywood producer)))

record them saying something that could be construed as consent in a nonsexual situation, then mash it together with you asking them if they're sure they want this

but tbqhwy consensual sex is easier. just use tinder

Use a dildo because if you try to use your micro penis op she just laugh at you.

>Some kind of drug in her drink
this doesn't always work. a couple of months ago i got roofied in a bar by a bartender and her boyfriend that were trying to roll me. they didn't count on me being a tremendous alcoholic with a monstrous tolerance for drugs. they also didn't count on my wife walking in and catching them in the middle of the deal. so just remember, it ain't always gonna go off smooth as a silk necktie

this is Sup Forums
you're giving them too much credit

Rape a feminist on the internet with your words.

pick a light drinker. get her fucked up on beer, then a little vodka, finish her with Jose Cuervo.
Pretend to drink as much as you so she thinks your just as fucked up in case memory happens.

Just clean her up and put her clothes back on when your done with her and set her in bed nice and comfy.

She won't remember shit, and if she does, she wont feel totally raped because of how nice you were and thinking you were fucked up too.

And that Sup Forums is how I get away with cheating on wife....

kek

This is how you get caught. Letting your target see you at all before the act is idiotic. The burden of proof is on you faggot not her. All of you fucks need to man up. If you are going to rape, do it right. None of the date rape bullshit.
>find girl alone in middle of night
>club her till she is knocked out.
>rape
>suffocate
>leave
Shouldn't take more than 5 mins if that. Get in, get out. As long as you aren't spotted doing the act, you just got away with a couple of felonies

this guy...lol

What's the issue with her seeing you if you're going to suffocate? They don't throw dead men in prison.

Suffocate her you retard. And you want to knock her out first so she can't scream for help or hurt you during the act

how did the man die tho? hes still alive to go to prison

D in puss.

Kill her after rape her and get sure nobody finds the corpse (may I suggest acid?)

>back 2 Sup Forums

do it in sweden.
only 1 of 20 rapes gets any attention from the police.
and the maximum penalty is 30 days of social service.
in sweden, rape gives you work

Step 1) Go to your local police station
Step 2) Turn yourself in for being a total fucking monster

Like I said earlier, you are more likely to get caught transporting the body than if you just leave it and gtfo. As long as your DNA isn't already logged and you didn't know the bitch. You are going to get away with it

YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOUR BRAIN WILL EMIT EMOTIONS AND YOU WILL BE DEPRESSED FROM RAPING AND KILLING A POOR WOMAN.
YOU WILL OBVIOUSLY BE A MAIN SUSPECT VERY SOON.
AND YOU WILL BREAK. YES BREAK YOU WILL INDEED, YOUR BRAIN CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH.
REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT INTERNET YOU ARE A PERSON, A PERSON CANNOT COMMIT MURDER AND RAPE AND GET AWAY WITH IT

There was some serial killer ages ago who disposed of the bodies with acid. All was good till one day he didn't have enough acid. Then he got busted over a half dissolved victim. The moral of the story is make sure you have enough acid before acquiring a dead body.

Lol that's a good one user. I haven't had an emotion in decades. Thank God I have no sex drive, else I might be a terrible rapey fuck

You're going to get spotted on a crime camera like that. Then you can add a photo of your face to that DNA.

kill her, dump the corpse in acid.

So you aren't going to get caught on camera if you kill her then drag her to your car. Load her. Drive her. Then unload her? What kind of logic is that?

Which means both of these methods are more risky than people here think.

I've seen a story on a serial rapist who went undetected for nearly 25 years. So this stuff is for when you are going for something bigger than a one time bump.

He'd be so extremely bold as to enter the homes of single women, wake them up, hold a flashlight next to his face to blind them. They could never tell what he looked like.

He'd have his way with them.
Afterwards he made them shower and watched. That both removed evidence and also calmed down the victim, made it less likely to be reported to the police

Additionally he'd always tell the victim WHY she was picked. And it was always that they left a window or door unlocked, so he made them feel like it was partially their own fault.

That guy ONLY got caught because of the way he held the flashlight, which was above the head, like a police officer (He actually was an ex cop) and an advanced computer search about likely place of living, because he always struck within 5 miles of his home.

So, what do we learn from that?

Display a characteristic that is entirely made up. Maybe wear uncommon clothes, or use the flashlight thing to make them think you have a job, that is far removed from reality.

Decrease the risk of them going to the police, be psychological.

Go to places far from your home, try to be random as fuck when picking locations.

Do not, by any fucking means, spend time in a hotel that coincides with the rape, or at the very least have a solid excuse, like tickets to some event.

Clothing: Buy the clothes far, far in advance, from different shops. Buy popular items, so you won't be the one guy who bought that in a whole year.

>>be white
>>student at a university
>>fairly middle upperclass or higher

Completely rethink your life

>I haven't had an emotion in decades.

Ya it's risky if you don't scout out your location. So is literally every crime

rape is for niggers, white people educated smart way is to invite the bitch to something she is interested, spend some money, lie a lot pretending you are a businessman or whatever shit she likes (bitches are dumb they will believe whatever), generate a trust... fuck her, dump and proceed with the next one

kek

stop fantasizing kid
with cameras everywhere break into an apartment or house is a guarantee caught

checked

Become a mortician

Tell her you love her and have for a long, long time. Women easily fall for that word.

never during

>trying to roll me

did you mean trying to rob you?

roll = what

burn the evidence

That's why you stake out the location beforehand, DUH

The guy didn't rape for 25 years without being prepared.

Here's my sure-fire way of raping a girl, works almost every time:

>find nice girl you have a lot in common with
>take her out to dinner like 5 times
>really get to know her on an emotional level
>introduce her to your friends
>watch movie together at home
>light some candles
>provide snacks
>place arm around her
>look her in the eyes
>if she looks back, move your face a bit closer to hers
>if she doesn't pull back or even leans in, kiss her on the lips gently
>keep watching movie
>make movie night a regular thing
>some day while making out slowly test out how far she lets you go
>start by placing a hand on her hip and slowly moving it toward her ass
>if she lets it happen, try same thing with her boobs
>if she's still fine with it, slide a hand under her shirt and put cup her bare breast
>play around with her boobs, always looking for signs if she likes it or not
>when she starts moaning, do the hand sliding thing down to her vagina
>over the pants at first of course
>gently rub the area where her clit is
>again, if she moans it's okay to go a step further
>unbutton her pants with one hand
>while doing so, stop kissing her for a bit, look her in the eyes and smile a bit
>if she smiles back you can proceed to pull down her pants a bit
>very gently and slowly caress her vagina, just like you did before but without her pants
>do that for about 5 minutes
>stop kissing her on the mouth and slowly move downwards with your head
cont.

>stop briefly to kiss her on her neck, then tits, then belly, then finally arrive at her pussy
>drag your tongue over the surface of her vagina
>now you can improvise a bit, just do what feels right, when you hear her moan it means you're doing something right so keep doing that, but don't stop trying out new moves
>use your fingers a bit too
>put more and more focus on her clit
>put your lips around her clit, while sucking on it play with it with the tip of your tongue
>keep doing so until she cums
>when you feel like she is done, move back up to face her
>start kissing her again
>it is usually at this point that she will grab your dick through your pants
>if she doesn't, just keep cuddling and fall asleep
>repeat the process until she finally feels like returning the favor
>make sure you always have a clean dick, maybe excuse yourself to the bathroom to wash it (with soap) if you're not sure it is clean enough
>the order this is happening in doesn't necessarily have to work with every girl, some see blowjobs as more intimate than actual sex, so do that first
>licking her pussy should always come first tho
>while licking it, just stop as soon as she's nice and wet and ready for penetration

cont.

>put on a condom
>don't stick it in right away, rub the tip of your dick around her vagina a bit
>gently insert it, centimeter by centimeter
>look for signs if she's hurting, if so, pull back a little bit and start fucking her with the part of the dick that is already inside
>she will loosen up a bit so you can again try to put it in a bit further
>at some point your whole dick will be inside her
>while being balls-deep inside of her, pause, look her in the eyes and kiss her
>proceed fucking her
>try doing it in different angles and speeds, again, if she starts moaning, keep doing it that way
>after you both came, don't pull out right away, let it sit inside a bit while cuddling her
>after a while pull out and dispose of condom
>keep cuddling until you both fall asleep

Congratulations, you have now raped a girl because you didn't ask "Can I have sex with you?"

I'm having trouble with step 1
please advise.

lower your standards. I know a few guys who are maybe 4/10 and not very interesting and they always bitch about not finding girlfriends. When I introduce them to boring 4/10 girls they suddenly have very high standards...

How do I get her to cry and resist, before punishing her into submission

It's easy really

> go on Sup Forums
> wait for an OP to ask stupid question about rape
> hax Sup Forums
Traceroute.exe
> get OP's IP address
> go to OP's address
Smashbros.iso
> Put wig on OP
> Call him a little bitch
> put veet on OP's asshole
It puts on the lotion or it gets the hose.wav
> rape
> clean OP down with bleach
> oh shit forgot to use incognito mode when haxxing.
> ???
> profit

How old are you?

Fart on a train.

Fartrape bestrape.

>i just started greentexts guise xDDDDDD

>.exe
pleb

I don't know if it's true, but it sounds realistic. Man, Sweden is doomed.

>>greentextss

Old enough

Do a proximity rape.

That means sitting within a metre of a girl with purple hair.

>rape
>don't get caught
Simple enough

Nah I was green texting before m00t

Ask for her permission.

Reporting to fbi

Kinda spoils the moment.

I was raped twice. Never reported it.

So raping me I guess.

Did you enjoy it?

Post address pls.

I do bdsm, choking, everything, then I leave you all tied up.

Obviously the best way to rape a woman is repetitively. Build a dungeon for your sex toy.

Find yaself a boneyard and dont tell ANYONE where it is...rape is only rape if shes alive to talk about it