Alright, faggots. Story time

Alright, faggots. Story time

>Be me
>be the male to female version of bottom on pic related, except I literally don't act on it.
>pretty much, I feel like I should have been a female, would have rather been born a female, but I'm not gonna mutilate the one body I get for a half assed vagina or take hormones and ruin my social life
>so, in a sense, trans but doesn't act like it
>having a conversation with one the only people who knows about this as I'm walking to class.
>I say something like "People who get all uppity about preferred pronouns really annoy me"
>some dyed hair sjw hears me and stomps over.
>"EXcuse me? Did you just say that preferred pronouns are stupid?"
>"Pretty much. Glad to know you're able to hear my conversation though."
>"Preferred pronouns empower those who are trans and allow them to feel as though they are accepted for who they really are! You white cis fucks are too privileged to realize that. They have to go their whole life not feeling as though they were born in the right body! Feeling out of place! You cis fucks could at least show the courtesy to call them what they want!"
>Still sitting, I ask, "Mam, are you trans?"
>"No, but I'm less privileged than you cis males."
>my friend smirks at me.
>I'm laughing my ass of inside, "Ma'am, I apologize if I triggered you with my private conversation, but I believe you owe me an apology, beca-"
>"I don't owe you nothing!"
>"Because I happen to know that feeling all too well. Now, can I please enjoy my coffee?"
>"Fucking cis white scum" she then flops her landwhale self back into the ocean, leaving me an my friend in a splash of tears.

And that's the story of how I got educated about being trans, as a trans, by a cis sjw.

Lol sorry you had to deal with that, 90% of sjws are cancer

Op here. I've come to the realization that 100% of sjws are cancer.

wish i was born a woman too
but im also never going to cut off my dick for some fake vag and take hormones
im 6'4 with really wide shoulders and would never pass as a woman so their is no point in trying

Pretty much my thing here. I mean, I just feel I would have been so much better as one. More... comfortable, ya know?

same
hate being a man
i don't even like having a cock that much, and i hate how fucking hairy i am.

On the other side of the spectrum, I'm a man and happy being a man, but I feel like just... if I was "stuck in a womans body" then I would just fucking deal with it. I would be will to wear whatever clothes it takes just to not stick out like dogs balls and attract drama and attention. So if that means I wear a dress, then I'd just do it and be a lesbian. I don't fucking care. Why all the drama?

>things that never happened

Get off tumbr for a few months. It will do you some good.

>no evidence to support claim

Get on legal studies for a few months. It will do you some good.

Are you two attracted to males?

Yes. Op is

You are proof the internet doesnt hate trans people. Be respectful and be respected, the law of the land since forever.

>I know chromosomes are a thing, but...

LMAO bullshit. Every transgender I ever talked to (both bottom and top of OP's pic) have never ackowledged chromosomes.

(Maybe it's because most transgenders are missing one)

Sorry you're still a man

>Not missing them just all 46 are fucked

>is transgender
>I know what chromosomes are.
>gender and sex are different in terms of psychology.

I'm aware I'm a man. And I'm fine with it. I just would have much preffered to have been a woman.

Because they're mentally ill.

Oh good I thought you were lying in the title and would turn around and say some bs

Not OP, but I definitely feel you.
>started my college days as a liberal, brainless drone
>Go to pride events, rallies, and marches for two years.
> After generally hanging out with these people for so long, realized how most of them are just angsty attention whores
>become a super right leaning conservative who hates everything
>almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Nope. I'm probably the least trans transwoman in 2016. But even now I hate calling myself that term because of all the attention seeking fucks using it.

>ᴵ ʷᵃˢ ᶠᶦˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ

Because of people like you? Sure

Like bruce jenner how they lost their fame and went out of there way to say they're trans

Don't even get me started on that mess.

Studies show some people have a developed female or male brain though they were born with opposing genitalia. Not all transgender people are scum. Some are legitimately transgender and not attention seeking rebels against the cis system of whatever they say.

But I'm an SJW and I'm based

Like I said, gender and sex don't always match. However, I would like to say, there are only two genders. And two sexes. Male and female. They don't always match, but those are the only two.

I am just tired of everyone trying to make themselves out to be victim #1. Whether it is #BLM or some transethnic attack helicopterkin, we all just need to own up to what we can do rather than complain about what others need to do.

(Cause hell, in a nuclear wasteland, only person you can depend on is yourself.

And war
War that never changes)

I'm trans. I have a bachelors degree in human biology.

Why do you base your opinions on strawman? Very sad!

Op here. This is low quality bait of the finest variety.

Truth. I don't understand where the trend came from, either. It seems now that everyone (on the internet, and most people I meet in real life now) are both genders at the same time? Or no genders? Or some other species...I typically just keep my mouth shut and never speak to them.

So, if gene therapy ever becomes a safe and reliable option for medical (and eventually, cosmetic) use, would you opt to transition that way and do it "properly", in the sense that you could become genetically female?

Granted, you don't just magically open up a vagina, and physically, you've developed as a male. But once the genetic framework is there, a real vagina can be grown (already been done) and transplanted (also done), natural breasts can be grown, and there's even potential for ovaries and a uterus to also be cloned and transplanted, though the ability to have children may be unethical due to the difference between male and female bone structure, which could endanger a developing baby.

Basically, in the next few decades, intentional changing your genetic makeup may be possible. Would that be something you'd be interested in?

How passable are you on a scale from 1 to 10 in your own opinion? By that experience i guess 8-9?

Can you post your degree with timestamp (minus name and any incriminating info) to restore an old, jaded user's faith in humanity?

The whole "I'm really a TRUEGIRL" thing is a media stereotype, and it's mostly perpetuated by old ass transitioners who have a wife and kids and SJWs who think it's morally objectionable to acknowledge that they are not 100% biological women.

Most trans people ARE aware that there is a difference between themselves and cis people. Like I'm obviously aware that I have a dick. But is that going to stop me from treating my conditions and taking hormones? Hell no. It's not denying science (because there's a stereotype that trans people don't know any biology?), and it's not a political statement, it is just treating one's psychological issues.

If I had the chance to safely, flawlessly, and risklessly change myself into a fertile woman, there would be a pretty decent chance I would opt in. Depends how well you look with age to. Because, let's face it, anyone crossdressing or trying to look like the opposite sex will become super obvious with age.

Why? I know human biology is not a super common program, but they have it at my school.

I actually can't because I was bluffing on the internet, but I graduate after this quarter, so I'm practically there tbh. Are you really that surprised though that a trans person could be studying biology? Honestly, worst part is most normies aren't going to want to go see a trans doctor... lol.

Not any of those posters, but yes. Although i would rather wait until i could have a horsecock instead because its more about my TF fetish then my identity.

Meh, I transitioned, It was the best decision ever actually though in my case dysphoria was pretty damn harsh. I understand your point of view though OP. I geuss I was luckky fro genetics, surgery point of view. Got a really good surgeon, my vagina looks and feels real, so what if I can't have kids, I can just adopt. Do whatever feels right for you.

Op here. I think some of my posts are getting confused with others. If I am not trying, then I'm about a 2-3. But, there was one time when two of my close female friends wanted to try dolling me up, and I'd say if I put a lot of effort into it, I could look about a 7-8 if you're meaning 10 being one hundred percent convincing. I don't really try because it's a pretty minor thing in my life.

That actually is the big thing that bothers me with these other trans people. They act like it's their only defining trait. Like, seriously, get a hobby or some shit.

Before I am memed
>tranny lying on the internet
>tranny wanting to become a medical doctor

My main point about that second bit though is that the material is no problem, and it's actually the social factors that are going to be the far greater issue, as someone who hopes to study medicine

That's actually the biggest kicker in my life. I really wanna have kids eventually, but I'm gay as fuck. Yet, I want them to be mine biologically. And idk how I'd bring it up to my future husband saying "I wanna shove my semen into a woman so we can have a surrogate kid with my dna!"

Actually, that research has been called into question, because other studies have indicated that male and female brains are totally indistinguishable from each other. Differences in brain structure can easily be explained by environmental factors- musicians consistently have a horseshoe-shaped structure on their frontal lobe, usually on the right.

That isn't saying that males and females don't develop similar structures like musicians do, to accommodate social roles, mannerisms, etc. But the implication is that gender identity is "learned" or "discovered", and in some cases, it doesn't align with their biological sex for whatever reason.

There was a recent study that found a link between childhood abuse and transgender people that come to their realizations as adults.

Op here. The one saying the doctor things is not me. I'd just like to clarify.

Op here. Well, I wasn't abused. I grew up in a perfectly nuclear family. Two sons, mother, father. No sister even. Wish I woulda had one though.

I mean, YOU could be the sister

That is fine. I was genuinely interested because after being surrounded and submerged in the bullshit for so long, and I wanted a light that would remove my jaded prejudice.

I feel bad about being so full of hate and loathing, and I want a sign that the world isn't all going to hell.

Op here. There was an interesting thing my mother has told me about, saying that during the first few weeks, they thought I could have been twins. Idk, maybe I absorbed a sister

There was no loss in sensation or anything? You can actually have an orgasm and pleasure yourself? I've always wondered about this.

It just doesn't seem like that should be possible. They just take part of the penis and put it in different spots to resemble a vagina, but how does the sensation compare?

Faggot=/=Gay

Hormones change the sensation of orgasm a lot. I've only been on for two months and ofc still have a dick. But masturbating is a completely different experience.

Kill yourself mentally ill faggot

Sure you are

Op here. I made that post. I am gay af. Again though, it's just a small part of my life. Like some of these other people, I don't let it be the one factor you think of when people think of me.

How is it different?

Do you act femininely, to try and at least express yourself that way? I can totally understand the dysphoria, but if you're just putting on a masc (see what I did there?), you could be causing real psychological damage to yourself, and it will come out.

Just want to point out, liberal =/= sjw. I'm pretty liberal but I give sjws the criticism they deserve. Just like how not all conservatives are uneducated intolerant science-hating religious fundamentalist inbred redneck neo-nazi mouth breathing trailer trash pig-fucking creationist corporate cucks who cheat on their wife/gf with men while screaming about how much they hate faggots and honestly believe that they're not buying into corporate propaganda when they voice their support for tax cuts for the rich and spending cuts for anything that actually benefits someone who's not wealthy.

Try to remember that the internet makes everything seem to happen in an echo chamber. And the college kids (mostly cis girls) who get insanely into this SJW stuff will grow out of it, especially when it comes time for them to settle down with a man. Was that transphobic, misogynistic, ageist, fuckin fuck all etc? Probably. But I don't give a shit.

There will not be a conservative resurgence that destroys the SJWs or whatever Sup Forums wants to dream about, but if you think that logic will not win out over some of this crazy gender/activist stuff we're seeing, I think you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. Ignore the transtrenders (or better yet, ask them when they're going to start on hormones, this kills the cis girl), and try to realize that most trans people just want to lead normal lives.

That said, the condition seems to be highly comorbid with autism, so that doesn't help, lol

Hey guys, bio male here. I sort of have the opposite problem. I wish I was more masculine, but I have a very feminine build and I want to fucking kill myself. I would trade bods with any of you because I have curves and could totally rock a dress or skirt if I wanted.

It's gotten to the point where I am seriously considering getting on T to develop more masculine features, because this is total bullshit.

Op here. I have my times where I do. Like, earlier when I said my female friends kind of had a sort of dress up night where we did my hair and stuff. It sounds super lame when I talk about it, but I enjoyed it. And compared to a lot of people, I'd actually consider myself pretty psychologically stable. I don't even remeber the last time I "broke down" and I live a pretty stress free life, despite being a student at uni.

It's called maturity; welcome.

Most people move to the right politically as they age, get more life experience and realise that the idealism of the left is a nice, fluffy idea in a cold, uncaring universe

Well, the sensation of or gasping doesn't seem to be WAY different, but it definitely feels less isolated to just my dick. Hard to explain, and I'm hesitant to say this, because it sounds like a total meme, but orgasms on fem hormones feel more spread through the body. Like instead of just my dick feeling the orgasm, I'll feel it in the general pelvic region, up the celiac plexus, and even into my neck and face a little. Not like a "full-body orgasm," but it's definitely less localized. Generally my dick is less sensitive though too. Touching it feels less sexual until I reach a state of pretty high arousal. And it's harder to get turned on, for sure. Getting hard is easy, but without testosterone working at full strength, there's more of a clear distinction between being aroused and being hard, when previously my brain was basically always ready if my dick was.

bio male..who the fuck talks like that...

This is what keeps me up at night. Gay rights, trans rights- it's just a fucking trend for 20-something white bitches to get behind because it's cool. What happens five years from now for trans people? I'm sure gay rights are assured for the future in America, but I worry for trans people who still deal with discrimination and malice on a daily basis. Have they built up a movement that can survive without these hollow SJW cunts? I really hope so.

In my opinion, trans people are the precursor to something much, much bigger. Once gene editing becomes safe and cheap, you're going to start seeing people who become trans-human, and that's fucking huge. It's going to be the major civil rights struggle that will define the 21st Century, and I'm already worried that we're not laying the tracks for them to succeed 50, 60 years from now.

I wouldn't advise against it on principle. Your age is worth knowing though. And it would be wise of course to get your hormone levels tested, though I imagine you would be planning to. It's possible that your androgen levels are not low and the problem lies with your androgen receptors. However, it sounds like you're just a little feminine. Unless you have a tiny dick (sorry if it's a point of insecurity), this seems unlikely. How is your family in terms of sexual dimorphism?

@@@@@@@@@@@ATTENTION ALL POSTERS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
this is a tactic used by sjw to normalize transgender.

they push the radical imagery then they present you with this "normal" trans that you are meant to say "oh well i guess trans is okay as long as they don't act like the crazy on in the OP"

tl;dr OP is an sjw shill

Someone discussing gender issues in a thread about gender issues. It's important to clarify what you are and what you want to be- you know, because sometimes that's an issue. Hence the thread

I thought summer was over?

>or gasping
Orgasming, dammit. I'm on mobile.

>normies biohacking
>not just augmenting with implantable tech
I think gene modification on this scale is a long way out, even if ethical concerns are a large part of that. And I might be fine with it. Give hormones to an adult? Sure. Implant junior with tiger sex genes? Questionable.

did i ruin your plan? :(

Well, it seemed like the sjw landwale didnt seem to notice, so i asked

I'm glad to see others with a similar mindset to my own when it comes to this. I was born a male and have manly features (except my legs, apparently I have amazing legs when I shave. Played football for a long time so prolly why) but I've always been curious about girl clothes. I always liked them, wore them any chance I could. Played the fool and would say I'm just wild but secretly I loved it. I love wearing girl clothes and feeling cute, now that I'm older. I feel like being a girl but have yet to fully act upon it. This is mainly however because Im a picky perfectionist when it comes to it. If I'm going to dress up I want to look perfect. But the amount of testosterone I got was just too much. I don't have natural curves and I'm hairy as fuck. On top of it all my skin is super sensitive so I can't just shave. It totally bugs me but I'm hoping to be able to act upon it eventually. I saw a super cute pair of workout booty shorts that reminded me how much strong I desire to be and feel cute. But never acting on it

>your conspiracy theories are more plausible than there existing some nonzero number of trans people who aren't absolute whacks

Well I'll be dammed! I really have reached that point in my life already. Best go out and buy a house, start a retirement fund, and start using phrases like "back in my day."

I feel old now

>respect for other humans
You're clearly lost

Op here. I use nair on a decent amount of my body that'll be covered by my clothes for being hairy. As for wanting to feel cute but not feeling confident enough to express it, try buying some panties or partially girls pajamas. Worked decently for me.

>OP tells story with no evidence
>user dismisses story with no evidence
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
All indicators point to OP being a cock goblin

>tfw hormones make you lose the aching desire to subvert your increasing masculinzation with feminine accoutrements

I'm 21, so most of my development is done. Puberty sort of petered out, and I never really had a growth spurt or anything, my voice didn't really deepen much.

I have a family history of hypothyroidism on my mother's side, and most of my relatives on that side are fairly androgynous. The men on my dad's side are fairly masculine, but everyone is short and we all have the same voice. I wouldn't be shocked if his side has low T.

I can't afford the hormone testing because everything I make goes towards college (fuck me right?) but I have access to a lab and I may be able to get permission to conduct some personal experiments in the near future, which is something I'm interested in.

I'm studying with the intent to get into genetic research so this is exactly the sort of thing I'm interested in. I can actually study myself to learn more about my field, which is really cool.

>Best go out and buy a house
wise move. Even if you loose your job it's easier to keep a roof over your head. Just pay off the mortgage as soon as you can
>, start a retirement fund
again, wise. Even though interest rates are low, compound interest in a decent fund will take care of you. No-one else will fund your retirement
>and start using phrases like "back in my day."
Verbal ticks are optional. I tend to use "when I was a lad", or "when I was first involved in...."

I realise you were being edgy and sarcastic, but out of the mouths of babes and suckings.....

I've been afraid to use Nair to be honest... my mom used it before and she said she had a terrible reaction to it. I know i should try before I judge it's just that most of the traits of my skin are identical to my mom's skin. My dad had sensitive skin as well so I feel trapped. I've bought a couple of short shorts and panties and I like to wear them but I want to get to the point when I can wear them anywhere and not just in my room alone you know?
Also I know this isn't a gfur thread but the characters are cute, won't post any porn and make any one uncomfortable

*loose = lose
apologies
>Fuck. And spellcheck wouldn't spot it

Gene modification technology is already here. Someone accidentally stumbled across it in 2013 and within the decade we will have written a synthetic human genome from scratch. Gene replacement therapy is currently getting a lot of attention in the research community and the field is booming. The editing technology we have is decades ahead of what we were expecting to have by now when the Human Genome Project was completed.

It's a matter of a few decades before this technology is used like this. And it's technically possible now.

Fuck yeah, g/fur cute characters!

I was trying so hard not to sound sarcastic because I was having a laugh at my own expense more than anything. But thanks for the tips. I started a savings account out of high school, but college ate through most of it.

Right???

You were born some decades too late. Maximum 50 years before we start seeing real results of fluid gender reassignment. 100 years and it will be flawless I'm guessing. Sorry breh.

>mfw I could choose how I looked to the fucking dimples and ass warts

fuck me

Op here. I use tumblr to follow some art blogs. I always hate it when they get mob attacked if they draw something deemed "misogynistic"

Tumblr is only good for the art and the shit storms/cringe.

So do I.

I have a serious question not meant to offend.

How do you find the will to keep living? Doesn't the thought of having to live the rest of your life as a man make you deeply depressed?

Ugh if only....
>curves like an hourglass
>no acne
>no facial hair
>tight butt
>milky white skin
>freckles
>purple eyes
It's so out of reach....

That and rule 34 art and OC in the old days.

Idk what I feel. I'm more a trap but I hate the term.
The thing is I want to be a shemale . I want a female frame and body but I like having a dick.

Op here. It is definitely a rather disheartening to think about. But there is philosophy I've started to live by, "if I can't achieve it, I shouldn't worry about it". And becoming a perfect woman currently is unachievable.

I'm constantly in a state of depression
But I also hate to quit
I hate being alive
But fuck the world, I wont let it win