Why did she get bored of you, user?

Why did she get bored of you, user?

fuck off
sage

put a baby in her made her take it out

good save

She didn't.

I was forced to move away and she got over me. We talk now, and she heavily alludes to still having feelings for me. She's currently living with her bf and all I can do is pretend I don't wish I were him.

I let her go so she could make something of her life instead of spending it with a looser like me.
True story.

You made the right call. Kids are expensive little shits, fuck that

She didn't, and never will

>lives with her BF
>all but tells another guy she still has feelings for him

Yeah she sounds like such a catch

I don't know if she is dating anyone else yet.
She promised that we would stay good friends and talk regularly.
That was about 6 months ago. Has not said a word to me.

It's different, man. We both knew we were meant for eachother, but a series of events forced us to move apart and either move on or become depressed and lonely. I chose the latter. She's unhappy with her bf. And I know the only reason she is still with him is so she can stay away from her parents.

I cheated
then she forgave
but really just got even
and kept it secret
and I found out
plus I never expected to like her as much as I did
or for her to actually see me as a real option
so I cheated some more
and one day
it was over
None of it was ever about emotion
people jump at the chance to treat others like shit
it comes from being treated like shit
but it always comes back to smack you in the face.

I hope she cheats on you with the biggest blackest nigger she can find. :)

she already did
the video's up on a particular site I don't want to mention
>but it rhymes with schmanon schmeye bee

Not concerned. Men who think women aren't loyal don't fulfil their woman's needs. A relationship with strong open communication is incredibly strong.

Shes from the trailer park, she got knocked up when she was 15 by the only guy shed dated since she was 13 or something. Then got with me. Never really had much of a life

She's fucking gorgeous though, so I tried to white knight it. It was all good, I'm daddy in the streets and daddy in the sheets. We moved in together and tried out domestic life.

So she left me to essentially be a groupie, but we still live together, cool!

We still fucked for a while and I have to say. The first time we had sex after we broke up was probably the best wed ever had. So much anger.

We've both slept with other people since then so its all good. But it kinda hurts cause I love that bitch still. Wah.

She came home and cried on my shoulder because some guy hurt her feelings. Wtf right? If I wasn't so pleased to be vindicated that shit would probably hurt too :)

Eh I was a piece of shit for the most part but who could blame me she'd fuck anyone but me, why should I give a shit?

I'm mostly better now. I work hard, and have a home and a family.

She's married and pregnant with the kid she'd never have with me. I wouldn't even have thought about it at all if she hadn't gotten a hold of me after 2 years apologizing for everything.

Translation: Let women cheat on you if they ask you for permission

We just grew apart, we weren't as similar as we thought

After 5 years and spending all of highschool together, moving in with each other and saying we'll be together forever, I guess once a 34 year old gave her the slightest bit of attention he meant more than I did. She left me and got together with him

Fucked her little brother

No regret

I'm pretty boring desu

I loved too much

Not sure if she's bored of me just tired of my shit. Definitely not sleeping with another guy since she still lives with her parents and her nearest guy friend is in California like 3 states away.

But honestly I kind of brought this on myself for being honest with her about how much I want sex (every day), that I never want kids, and that I'm not moving to the country despite the fact that she's "a country girl" because she use to live in a small town when she was like 6 years old.

honestly I'm getting kind of bored of her, but I love her so I make shit work.

True Life:
The Path Of A Cuck