My cousin got huge boobs, how do I propose her to let me play with them without bein weird as fuck?

My cousin got huge boobs, how do I propose her to let me play with them without bein weird as fuck?
>pic related

moooaarrr pls

You can't go that way...but you can learn photography and when you get good, you have two possibilities:
- ask her to be your first model
- or take pictures of other girls, with some style in poses, angles and editing etc...show it to her and then ask her if she'd like to be your next model

Why can't I just go that way?
We're cousins after all, I mean, it's not like I ask her to fuck, I just wanna play with those boobs (that she knows I love)

depends if you can get her to smoke some bud or drink and just stop little hints but act like your not interested and get her to grab your attention

drop*

I mean, look at those bombs
Can't I just say
>Hey cous, you know I've always liked you and your awesome boobs, can I play with them a little bit, you would make me happy
Her dad died so she needs a man somehow, also I think her father was too kinky with her, always had suspects of sexual things between em, too freaking close, not like usual father/daughter relationship

Nah man...the "we're cousins after all" excuse would work if you were like 12...if she wanted you to play with her boobs, she'd have already let you.

I'm guessing you've never seen her naked anyway...so getting her drunk might help getting close to her, but playing with her boobs is pretty sexual...you know you won't stop at that.

looking at her stand point, unless you had things in the past asking her 'hey let me fondle your boobs while i get off'' is pretty much asking the same. you got to be smooth

prob underage new fag, but if it means a Sup Forumsro can get some fondling sure fuck it.. give him advice not to completely fuck up

Oh i know how those boobs are tempting...i think i'd have a boner all the time around her and precum drooling down my boxers

Ask if you wanted to borrow her pen knife....that simple

As if....

Fixed

i would stick my penis into between your cousins boobs

I've actually seen her topless, also when very young (she's older) she used to change in front of me, and yeah no never asked her such things when I was 12, but she's very flirty with me, I know it's just her way of bein, but still, she IS flirty, I guess she perfectly knows I'd fuck the shit out of her gladly, I was thinking that maybe she finds it fun to "play" with my desire, but if you say I should play it smooth to not fuck up maybe I should be careful, sadly we don't see each other that often anymore, so I wanted to get it quicker as possible

Depending on how horny I am I'd just ask. Wing it from there.

Now you know how I feel, imagine bein at the beach with her for a full day, I get insane, I can't think anything else when with her

also more boobs

just treat her like you would a regular girl
hang out with her
take her out
don't be a creep
see if she starts liking you as a man
she must want your cock too
usually they'll fuck you just for the heck of it
worked for me

Like i said before you can be the collective guy and flirt back just slightly and see were it goes from there . hell i fucked my cousin like a couple months back for the first time and did jack shit

gotta have a better pic of them. don't you?

rarely any woman wants a guy just to be that creep and ask hey let me fondle your boobs.

and story on my cousin i was always ignoring her and eventually she got on top of me when sleeping and grinded on my leg, and that was enough to know she wanted it.

...copypasta

No way that could happen, we don't hang out with same people, she's older, and with bf, still very flirty and lovely with me
Could try that, worst thing that can happen is she gets a huge laugh and tells me to fuck off

also, more boobs

your word against mine fagget

you have lucky. She is so hot . it´s normal if you want fuck.
can you post more pics?

Right... i can see how she could be flirty from those pics and what you're saying, but yeah it's better to play it smooth...
How old are you both?
You could try just making jokes about her boobs, "did your boobs get bigger" stuff like that, and be flirty funny like "hey come on, let me touch it"...but the line between that and being creepy is really thin

anymore of this rack? Also have you ever talked to her about your desire to bang the shit out of her? Maybe she would give in for a titty fuck to get your fetish straightened out

gl on your trip, and dont fuck up to hard. who knows maybe later on she will remember you asking about her boobs and be drunk as a adult and fuck you for the hell of it for old times.

were fucking talking about paper thin xD

>261x206

She has a bf? Ah that kinda makes it harder for you, dude.
She can be flirty with you but it seems like it's just her how she is naturally...anyway she knows she is "owned" by her bf, so i'm not sure that it would work.

Too bad this pic is not bigger

to clarify im 21, she's 25

Nope, never, but she always knew, considering I wanna fuck her since i was 11 lol, girls always know when a guy gets boner from them, so she knew but never talked about it, cause yea, she probably thinks it's weird (and also bein a male and bein her so hot, she never considered it strange, just a young boy growing up, I remember once when I was younger she asked me how many times a week I jerk off, and where)

guess what? That's right! More boobs!

idk . weed and liquor tend you to forget about that stuff and its her cousin i doubt she would think he would snitch to her bf. it would be a secret they keep and prob lock in there messing around for atleast 3 years

Also some girls see awkward boners and think 2 things, one is this guys is weird or damn i turn him on easly... so keep that in mind

damn...that was the moment then...now that you're both grown up, not sure that kinky fun bond can be the same

Yes she does, I don't know, they're not really bonded, he's a moron, they probably gonna break up soon
Considering past, present and shit, she probably thinks she turns me on easly, as I said, she saw me growing up, she knew I was a nasty horny kid, she knew it all, so I guess is kinda normal to her, she wouldn't be like she is with me if not

Here's a pic when she was veeery young, at this time I was 12 or something, how could my 12yrs old me not want to fuck her, look at her

>how do i go about being degenerate without seeming degenerate
Its impossible

op late to the party i guess, guess he can pull the 2nd cousin shit xD

she has a kind of scary face

those tits are ridiculous though

Well i don't think she would be afraid he would snitch.
I'm just thinking that even she is flirty with him, doesn't mean she'd let him play with her boobs...especially since she could guess for years before that he's turned on by her.

The fuck is wrong with this dude O_O?

More pics

looks like he's just reaching for something.

final solution

maybe he could ask her to let him jerk off to her while she doesn't do shit, maybe that's less weird...maybe...

I hope she dies before you fondle her.

well maybe drugs and\or alchol is not a bad choice after all

Simple. Just ask her if she'd let you fondle them cause you've always wondered what big tits felt like; no girl you know has them anywhere near as big. Nothing sexual, just you want to know, end of story.

If she says no, shrug it off and be like ok thanks anyway.

get her drunk until she passed out
>profit

I'm this user: Well you said her dad died and what not and she needed a man. On a further post you said she is 24 and you 21.
That's not a huge age difference but seems like she is doing her own thing. It might just happen down the road after she figures out how much of a douche her bf is and she realizes the only one who had always worship and loved her unconditionally has been you, But that might take a few years and those warlocks may be saggy as fuck. I never ask women to let me play with their shit. They offer it voluntarily. U have to be smooth and make her want to kick it with ya. Smoke n drink may just do the trick,

>Considering past, present and shit, she probably thinks she turns me on easly, as I said, she saw me growing up, she knew I was a nasty horny kid, she knew it all, so I guess is kinda normal to her, she wouldn't be like she is with me if not

How do you not see that that's your in? Get both of you a bit drunk, on a couch, laugh a bit and ask her if she remembers the crazy shit you did when you were kids. Depending on how she reacts, you'll know if you're good to keep going or not. NEVER push too hard.

ive never had sex before

satan's quads
check em

you aint missing much, some guys say its amazing but fuck i would rather just chill and smoke. But its better than touching yourself.

Where's your imagination

id like to cum into a girl

I hope she'll break up soon, I wanna check the battleground to see if I can make my move
Well that's not a bad advice, I wish I had her topless pic to thank you all, but sadly...

post it fag

Wouldn't we all

unless shes on the pill, gl. shes going to make you wear a condom unless you both drunk. then off to buy plan B xD

blindanon is blind

I'm this user Also make yourself interesting to her as she sends that scumbag packing. Focus on what he is and be the opposite but don't be too beta. Work out, shit nigga, get a gf too and intrigue her. Flirt telling her she is your girl and you are only with your gf because you can;t be with her.

This is a good type of relationship to have because it has potential of a lifelong of sex no matter what you guys have going on with your lives because it is prohibited after all. JUst know that in countries like Spain, adult children can have sex with their adult parents.
This has potential, user.

itt: virgins giving other virgins advice

even nukes had potential, that doesn't mean we should use em

so what's your advice, non-virgin?

You could just post her fb name and let /b break the news to her, quick and simple

We're all upstanding gentlemen

don't ruin your family relationship and be disowned all for some cow's tits

dude, I know b pretty well to know that doing that would bring the worst outcome

this user again I 2nd this nigga: neva push too hard you'll just creep her out. also she knows ur a little horndog.. grow out of that shit and

act mature. work study talk about interesting shit work out get girls. these are proven techniques

>disowned
>implying she would freak out for a silly thing like her horny, well-known cousin in love with her tits tits, yelling out to the world what he's done
You know, people usually got brain and is mature, and is not that idiotic to want to ruin another beloved one's life

>work out
that's probably the hardest thing, bein a little lurking shit doesn't help

Ok Pajeet thanks for the lesson in women.

the answer is right here

Girls don't do anything sexual with men that they do not have sexual feelings for so your best bet is either drugged her and raped her for the full experience or get her drunk and tell her in a funny way that you've always wanted to see them and make it like a joke and just for fun and not about sex you really have no other options

>disowned?
where are you from? fucking India? Buttfuckingstan? A girl like that can keep secrets better than your ghey ass.

She has a glorious rack
Godspeed, OP and may you get to pet those puppies again and again.

Thanks user, If I get there, I'll give a firm squeeze for you

He's pulling in a buoy I think

kek
so you are the creepy cousin Lulu often talks about
She knows you want to fuck her, but she won't do shit with you

just do what you can
work out was one example.

but do leave childish habits behind like being creepy and horny.

you must become interesting to her. she must see "how much you had grown" from a creepy cousin to a real man.
other examples:
get a nice pair of wheels
good job
if she is into bad boys then get a bike and become a bad boy,
real college and go for something manly like engineering or at least say you will do this, make up a good story (real college near you)

Then capitalize on the breakup / passing and make a very smooth move.

the fuck is lulu?

He's assuming her nickname is Lulu due to the name OP puts on the pictures.

Tell her, this is going to be weird as fuck but you got huge boobs and I've got to play with them.

Maybe not THAT exact way