ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

I fucked yer mum

I fucked the crush of a good friend multiple times, he doesn't know yet. She was a virgin keeeek

I am the man with a ten foot cock

she must be ugly/fat or you would have told him and rubbed it in already

This thread will be derailed.

I fap to my gf's friend's face.

I wear my gf's panties and masturbate in them.

thanks for the bumps spader guy!

Hell no, she was a qt3.14

I'm currently fucking my best friend's girlfriend almost every day.
He doesn't know a fucking thing and we haven't hung out in weeks.

I don't care about anyone.

wow, you're a shit person.

I loved her. On the outside I'm perfectly OK only because I'm good at masking how I feel (probably the reason why she left) but on the inside I'm a mess. It's 4am and I can't help but cry. I never loved someone before. I'm 28,already divorced, and this break up is hell.

i'm in love with two girls and a guy, im currently living with the guy
he knows and he's not okay with it
i wish i could just see them whenever and do whatever my body tells me to

>You fuckin pussy.

Thanks man.

I'm a very empathetic person but deep down I am a monster and want to kill people. Never put me in charge of nukes, I would nuke humanity of the face of the earth without any hesitation.

I'm fuckbuddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister

I like eating banana peels. just the soft underside, I know this makes me a monster, but I love it more than the actual banana.

that's probably due to the fact my brother kept me chained up in our basement for the whole month my parents were gone so I wouldn't "fucking bug him" he only gave me a banana a day, sometimes two or three if I acted like a monkey.

Oh you're welcome.
whenever you're in need of a boot in the ass you come on down to 4chins and let us diabetic neckbeards fuck you up with some truth.
Your dick was prolly too small, man up and hit the gym bitch.

i shave my pubes and sprinkle them in my roommates pipe tobacco when i am mad at him.

We are of a kind you and I.
-Futurama quoting Star Trek

Alright guy, I usually ignore this shit, but I've been on here for years now and there's no fuckin way she's still 13.
I think you're fantasizing about some jail bait bitch and you find it amusing to post that shit in this thread.

I jerked off outside my step sisters door every time I heard her getting fucked

no your not. your both just mad at society for treating you like the special snowflakes you think you are, here's the truth chums, everyone wants to be the special snowflake, but we can't because everyone is dealing with their own life changing shit.

her bday is october 23 if you must know.

coolzies, lets try and find some nukes together :D

second this.

That's fuckin stupid, your post is stupid.
>You fuckin stupid.

>ive been here all summer, it feels like years omgz!!

Try pissing in his shampoo.

oh noes!

Well okay then, if thinking that there aren't any terrible people on earth makes you feel safer, then go for it buddy :D

Jesus, stop watching Fight Club and go the fuck outside you pathetic bitch.

What a coincidence!
>I don't give a fuck

i usally piss in the back of the toilet where the water is so piss fills the toilet, sometimes i rub his toothbrush between my ass after i shit.

fuck no
get away from me

never said that dumbshit. I said your not special, stop acting as if you are. you just want a damn hug so someone can say your a special snowflake. Your not.

you clearly do give a fuck though. go to bed, you have a long day of 4th grade tomorrow.

No, I mean I literally have been lurking on this site since 2011

iv been here since fire became hot.

wow!!1! bet you are a l33t haxorz!

The toothbrush thing is alright I guess, but the toilet water thing is dumb.
>The object is to get the other person to bathe in your urine.

have you thought about getting a new roommate, or just confront your feelings and suck his dick.

You fuckin wish you goddamn pedophile.

I been hurr since I fucked your mother.

I messed up a homeless person. Near blackout, got hassled, and ended it leaving the bar. Fuck em, smelled like an unwashed douchebag.

one time he bought a pound of butcher hamburger meat the good shit, i fucked the shit out of it and watched him eat it.

dude really? she ugly af. seriously, like a red neck version of Betty white that's been our in the sun since peyote was first discovered.

I don't know what the fuck you just said little boy.
>But you special.

I'm your basic pretty boy jock. I was the best football player in HS, now I run my father's company, make a shit ton of money, girls throw themselves at me blah blah blah you get the point. I have declined every girl that has approached me. I decline them because I have no sexual feeling for women. The only girl that I will have is an anime chick. Anime chick's are perfect where as real girls are nothing but drama and a burden. No one knows I watch anime let alone hentai. I'm 26 and have the choice of many women and I turn them down instantly. I pray for the day that someone will build androids that can look like whatever you want. I will make her look like my dream anime girl and download all the anime I have into her memory so I can make the perfect waifu.

HA!

I used to jerk off outside of my stebrother's door while he was fucking his girlfriend

i thought about getting a new roomate but he pays rent on time and ive grown accustomed to fucking with him all the time, it makes me happy.

I get paid to race bait and post cuckold anti white propaganda. Basically anything black power and white sissification. Job actually pays surprisingly well for the amount of effort it actually is.

And I never said I was special, just that I want to murder people and hear their screaming as they drown in their own blood :3

That seems like it would be more about you than about you fucking him over.
next time, take a shit, put it in a blender, marinate the meat in shit.

oh. well shit good on you then.

ok i got to take notes you guys have the right fucking idea

>Why you think I been here since?

jesus fine.

your a special snowflake.

I am going to snap soon and take out everyone at work

If I wanted a hug it would be easy to hug a corpse :3

You know they sell fully pose-able sex dolls that are made to look like anime characters right?
I mean, you said you run your dad's company right?
Well how bout you just order one on the company dime or on your own whatever the fuck.
I don't care.
>I just really need to get rid of some of these anime sex dolls.

3edgy12you

watch out guys this kid is fucking edgy

But the risk of someone finding you and beating you half to death.
>Priceless.

Special snowflake :o ??? why would I want to be a snowflake??? whats special about murder, exactly? According to my history books, people have been doing it a lot since the beginning of recorded history, it doesn't seem very special...

I have a collection of cock and cum tributes of my daughter

Fuck you.

edgy, sharp, lacerating, whatever you want to call it.

hear that noise? listen again, right above your head? hear it? no? that's because it went over your head.

>woosh.

I constantly think about an heroing

i cum in my sisters douche in the hope she gets pregnant

I think Jayden Cole is really hot.

I am attracted to anthropomorphized animals and plan on making a fursuit, also I'm probably autistic

why?

also, post pics

Wow. "His crush". How badass to make her cheat on him.

My crush and friend fell in love years ago, and they invited me to their wedding thanking me

I HATE my best r
Friends girlfriend, mainly because I want him, and he said he'd break it off for me and it hasn't happened yet, but at the same time I like her, she acts alot like me, aaannndd I hate that she's so much like me

how does one get a job like that?

i roll a big one, shove it in my ass, and fart hard.

makes for one dank ass weed cloud

You don't have a best friend
you have a cucker
and you are the cuck

by being useless in literally every other facet of human existence imaginable.

ha! sucks to be you. get revenge and post nudds

don't be selfish. Encourage them to love one another.

When I was 13 I used to hump my then 5 year old brother (11 years ago) - I was a pretty isolated child because my parents didn't allow me to go out and play with other kids/hang out with friends until I was 18. We have a pretty good relationship but sometimes I wonder if he remembers.

I hope you die from a pulmonary embolism

That won't do. I will wait for the androids because I want to it to be able to see and feel me as I thrust in and emp the fuck out of that robopussy.

How is this a secret when he knows? Can you at least fuck around with the gurls?

thank you.
kindest thing anyone has said to me on Sup Forums all day

Need anymore?

I try to look like an ok person to everyone, happy, cheerful and positive when on the inside I feel nothing towards nobody, not even my family as I guess I am suppossed to. I want to feel something good for once and know what is to be ok and not pretend to be. I feel empty and lonely everyday and though I want to see what is going to happen to me at the end of my life I keep considering suiciding because death sounds peaceful and comfortable to me.

I'm actually laughing as I type this, because only a few moments ago I was cleaning the blood off my walls XD I find it very funny that people don't believe a serial killer can use the internet. Sure, if you want to call me a special snowflake, go ahead. Maybe I am just unhappy and thats why I'm fucked up lol, but who cares.

>rubbed it in
nice friend.

You need a vacation.
I suggest the top floor suite at the Hilton.