My first week of college has come and gone pretty quickly...

My first week of college has come and gone pretty quickly. I chose business administration as my major with a minor in pre-marketing, will i be able to get a job when im done with college? What if i had a cousin and uncle with connections in the business world?

Besides that i guess I'm having trouble making friends, I've never really been social and since i now have a script for adderall ive been very outgoing and talkative. My guess is that im coming off as annoying but i am just trying to be nice.

Haven't had sex yet which is a dissapointment but my roomate is leaving for the long weekend so im having my fwb drive up to spend a night or too.

Oh yeah and my school is pretty sma, like 2,000 people.

So any advice, questions or comment?

P.s. im still awake cause i took too much adderal to late in the day. Dreading class tommorow but more adderall will help .

Jesus Christ I am glad I am not you OP. Best of luck.

>will I get a job?

Fuck no you won't

What area of study in business would you suggest

Sorry for typos on mobile since laptop is being repaired. On the friends thing i just wanted to add i know like 5 people, 2 girls with their own friendgrouls who i interact with. 2 beta ish guys. And 1 kid who i think is in the closet as well as an alcoholic thats kind of a dick but seems to be popular. i can kinda be myself around all these people. I think i just get talkitive when i get nervous so it just gets worse and worse when i start to think someone is annoyed by me.

Nigga how can you willingly rely on your addy that much, you're going to drive yourself fucking bonkers taking it that easily, I say you start selling it to b real witchu

:(

Already on probation for burglaries i was the driver for when i was a minor. This also relates to the not making friends part, cant go to parties or even be in a room with alcohol or weed or its jail for me.

>get real drugs
>offer girls free drugs
>have sex

Also i was feeling real sad and tired and only had one class in the middle of the day so i took my addies afterwords and did hw in the library for a few hours.

Probation

I just need someone to talk to without worrying what theyll think of me i used to go to boarding school so ive lived in a dorm before but i just want a regular group of friends so i dont have to worry about sitting alone in the dining hall

Well now you have me thinking differently about the occasion, you gotta think proactive because no lie when you're thinking it's this hard to make friends it's a self fulfilling prophecy dude. If it's only the first week, stop trippin that you havnt found your clique because not everyone is doing illegal shit so you can def find some good people, just gotta be patient and not too pushy about it

The girl im friends with vary a little bit. Theyre both pretty obese and i dont know why thet gravitated toward me but ill take any company i can get besides these aspies who are into anime and hardclre liberalism. One girl had a crush on me and j told her i wasnt looking for a relationship recentely so i thinl it will patter out which is unfortunate because she has hot friends. The other is this really nice girl who is in one of my classes and we do homework together or hang out with her friends.

Thanks man im thinking about just relaxing so i dont have so much anxiety about it, focus on school, and see what happens

Reading my own posts. I just want to let you know i realize i sound autistic but im just tired and wired at the same time. Not good at the social stuff because i was super edgy ever since middle school and thought it was cool to be an outsider. Because of this i dont know how to respond in a lot of social situations.

Funny thing is I'm actually just about to move to dorms of my college 5 hours from home and I never been away from anyone at home more than a few weeks so I guess we will both have to see how this shit plays out, good luck user don't rely too much on the addy and too much on the necessity of the perfect friend group because you'll see a lot of people around you crumble under pressure and the ones still standing usually always have some even heads which are always good to be good friends with, godspeed my man

You too man good luck!

Yeah you do btw but really who's taking anything anyone says on this shit seriously, this convo is rare so ill give you the benefit of the doubt and forget your autism for the moment

Thanks guy appreciate it, just needed some type of wall to bounce my thoughts off of

That's how I always feel with my parents because since I was the only child I always just saw them as siblings because we were so close, but now I try to just tell them shit without their input and 9/10 times they put me on blast for that shit, so glad I could serve you a good purpose, I'm from Oregon I know that doesn't matter but still you seem to have potential to redeem yourself from your "edgy middle school awkward social situation syndrome " just a flip of the coin my dude

Thanks man, im really close with my mom after my parents divorce and we kinda serve this purpose for eachother. I just dont want to worry her as the court date for renegotion of child support among other things is coming up. And im from maine.
>orginal portland best portland

major in STEM if you want a job you retard.

Business is the go-to "I don't know what the fuck I want to do with my life" major.

But i dont know what i want to do with my life user. Plus my uncle is very succesful bussiness man, i think he creates tech start ups or funds them and gets a part of the profit when theyre sold. He's currentely the ceo of one them now. What im trying to say is that i have connections and im sure he would know someone looking for an intern. Or i could just be retarded tbqh familia idrk

Also i brought my speaker system that bumps pretty good and have been playing at what i thought were at reasonble hours 10 am-8pm which is well within the quiet time regulations of our dorm. And someone still posted on yik yal "who evers blasting music on the 7th floor FUCK YOU!!!" Which i think is rude and dont understand why he wouldnt knock on my door and ask if i could turn it down

Which is weird because i also made sure to play popular rap music and i think the guy was a nigger