What the fuck happened to Miley Cyrus

What the fuck happened to Miley Cyrus

Who?

Money, drugs, treating her body like shit, and her handlers.

She used to be smokin.

music industry

She realized that a cleaner look means more attention and money

She was murdered, dumped in the desert and then replaced by a rowdy model with a similar face. They gave her minor plastic surgery just to be safe too.

It's why Billy Ray and her brother have pretty much nothing to do with her now. If they say anything they'll be next. Got to play in the game to stay in the game. Sadly, Miley didn't agree with that.

Is there something wrong with her?

She became a Borg Drone, disguised as a human.

hi OP, 4 years ago called, it wants it's relevant media-driven question back

>mfw this is probably really true

she twittered with amanda bynes

Kek

She's on a family TV show now and she's getting older. Just wait for the next former Disney chick to go wild. Miley's days are over. My money's on Bella.

i think growing up in front of the nation being americas little sweetheart made her extremely sexually frustrated and thus caused her to be the massive slut she is today.

its the greatest thing to ever happen.

you'll never silence me jew boy

maybe jew boy won't, but the fact that your retarded ass saved the thumbnail might

A few years ago a news station in California reported that remains of someone looking similar to Miley was found not far from their studios. Shortly after, they were forced go admit that is a fallacious report. Long story short, the "Miley" we see now is not the original. For what reason she was killed, no one truely knows. For what reason the new "Miley" is acting the way she is, another unknown reason. I personally believe social engineering is at play, but that's just me. Someone will be visiting my door shortly, gotta run.

she's had teeth removed and other shit which makes her face look different, and she hasn't put out any music so she's basically a useless white trash whore until she puts out something that other fat useless white trash whores can dance their fat white trash triple-chins to

yeah my cause would be more effective if I wasn't an autist

she is still hot in my opinion. I saw her in person once when I used to work at LAX a year ago. I checked her in for her flight, she was very nice and seemed very happy. She was with her family and that guy that played Thor. Someone told me they are cousins or something. She was very small and skinny and with a huge smile. I felt a strong sexual attraction to her, she looked like a little spinner, but what surprised me the most was how nice and courteous she was.

Also, i didn't save the thumbnail, my dumbass just saved the first image i found on google.

>also, nice trips

Silly goyem, we are too strong. No one will believe you.

I actually believe this. They are clearly two different people.

ah well we are all autists anyway, thats why we're here

>also, nice trips

Wasn't there evidence that she was dumped beaten in East LA?

Was there? What happened?

Higher ups destroyed it, why else?

TBH, she looks very hot in this photo

She stopped being a child TV star

Any telltale signs?

Lmfao

This is from an article about the conspiracy:

>There are people on the internet who will tell you that Miley Cyrus is dead, although inevitably, reports will vary as to how long ago this occurred – a car accident in 2007, perhaps, or an accidental death in 2012 in her Miami mansion's bathroom, or a drug overdose in January this year after her public party "with molly". But perhaps most alarming of all is the persistent rumour that Disney had Cyrus killed back in 2010 and then dumped her body in the California desert.

>In this narrative, her post-2010 career is explained away as the work of a substitute pulled from the Mouse's half-drugged stable of tenderonies and sutured into a likeness. As proof, proponents offer photographs of 2014-era Cyrus in which her chin and marzipan-sculpted chipmunk cheeks are circled as "telltale" markers of surgery. The reason for her murder is typically cited as being related to sexual abuse – more often than not, that Cyrus refused to partake in an orgy with Disney executives; otherwise, that the beating resulted from a sadomasochistic sex-game gone wrong – and her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, is often referred to as being complicit.

Reddit

She was a product of what jews want. Disney was run by jews, when she was told to cut off the party in the USA and start twerking and kissing lesbian she changed so she could eat

She's 80% there already she's probably the most promiscuous of the Disney darlings I've ever seen

>nose ring
>tattoos on fingers
The warning signs were there and she drank the kool aid.

she's dating Thors brother and now looks fairly normal now