Area 51, what does anyone know about this place...

Area 51, what does anyone know about this place? any reliable stories people have heard concerning the actual secret nature of this place? Any relatives that owrked there leak anything?

It's just an area base to test stealth aircraft, nothing more nothing less

An entrance to the world's largest underground nation.

Do you think that, the precautions they take are a bit extreme for just testing stealth aircraft?

If it were just that, why do they go out of there way to only allow entry from being flown in?

this, everything else is pure marketing

>buy our alien spacecraft noone knows about it

I obviously have no idea to if there is actually alien spaceships and shit there.

But the super complex security system along with all the other myths just make me wonder.

Look up Bob Lazar

but if the government really wanted to hide aliens, extraterrestrial ships, etc they definitely could.

i work at area 51 cant say much but we have aliens.

i have, it's very intriguing to say that they hone 115 and apparently use it to power time travel which is embarrassing to say of course they would try the utmost best to keep it a secret and deter anyone from considering that man was consistent with the truth and had been speaking the truth in order to inform the public.

I hope they also hide some English teachers there

do you have any aliens there?

look up the London Morning Fog

Basically they burned too much waste and a fuckload of peopl got sick

now, he may be lieing, but what if he isn't? we'll never know.

They still wont release what it is they burned despite it being too long for them to be charged with shit, that's a little weird to me, not only could doctors not identify what had gotten inside of them it had remarkable effects.

I hear thats where they test aircraft
OoooOoooo .... spookey

Countries tend to not give away military secrets just like that

They have every president since FDR there and they are alive and well. Chinese satellites have photos of them on their morning walk, amazing.

they also used to (probably still do) set off nukes around groom lake

Yes and we wouldn't know about It. At best Area 51 is a ruse.

It's all bullshit, just a tourist attraction..

If a group of 3 people using similar equipment to that used in pic related tried to do what they did how far does Sup Forums think they would get?

Caught me right in the kek!

I'm sure it's full of ayy lmaos

The place just has way too high of a profile for the government to hide anything important there anymore. It's just a military base with possibly advanced or classified technology at the moment. Many other secret bases with non-declassified information and possibly with proof of extraterrestrial life are still out there but unknown to most people.

They test stealth planes. That's it. No ayy lmao there, would be way too obvious now.

i have an alien. i will sell it to them if they are paying decent money

A mexican?