What is it? Pic related?

Hello darkness my old friend...

He should die in a house fire.

I like his girlfriend

Decent youtuber over all

Since the past couple months he good

I love him!!!!1111
brofiesterussss!

She speaks impossibly high. She is super cute.

The dude is awesome. I watch him all the time.

Idubbz is better

Improving but still overall cancer. Might sub in a year or 2

He seems reall depressed lately

I like him actually. He's gotten better lately.

A man who became millionaire by acting like a retard and give actual retards something to relate to.
How isn't that laudable?

He makes stupid, screamy, yelly videos to appease his 12 year old fans. He does it for the memes, but in reality, he's just like Filthy Frank, Maxmoefoe, Idubbbz, Anythingforviews, and Howtobasic. He just gets hate because of his retarded fanbase, but so does Filthy Frank.

Red pilled trump supporter

Massive fag.

He dunt make screany amnesia and happy wheels vids anymore, he's matured but still funny

Depressed, cynical fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=26qVo4kNMSU

^ This is actually funny content from him. He's got a lot better recently.

Cool guy, it's not childish and screamy anymore, I like it.

3 b faggot

I haven't seen anything from him in awhile. Last video I saw was him getting evicted because his land lord thought he was having gay sex while making a video.

Also, saw him in some short clips from Filthy Frank like "Retard gets Pewdiepie Tattoo" and "Human Cake"

i like that pic, can i save it?

Did you see the video he made about being kicked out by his landlord. Never cringed so hard in my life

Dude is amazing. No holding him down. Which of course is clearly seen in the sub number, but fuck that - kid is funny.

kill yoruself faggot shitfucker gay

retarded autist

who?

Even his toilet is sQuare.

Literally the best youtuber

i can't stand his videos, he's just too annoying

Funny guy Who had money for eat 3century

Well, people consider him annoying and shit. Tbh, he is a bit, but I see a guy whos doing what he loves. Also how can one consider him stupid when hes one of the richest people on Youtube? Thats fucking admirable as fuck

His content is actually pretty good atm

I don't.

J

that is a fair point, i'm not a fan but I think a guy doing what he loves as a living is pretty cool

I think his recent videos has been good

Would destroy his gf

Not has been good, it's haves been good.

Clearly not Marzia.

i wish

As much as I hate admitting it I did enjoy the new car video

He acts like a retard to make videos for little kids and he is severely overrated but I don't hate him, I just dislike almost everything he does.

Fail

just like most mediocre youtube 'content creators' he makes garbage videos that appeal to lots of people (because lots of people are fucking stupid) and he's made absolute bank off of that. so i both hate him but respect what he's done.

lol dat nikiskyler

decent guy, miss his old videos tbh. he tries to hard to be edgy now tho, no hate towards him tbh, he should just remember what got him to where he is (simple yet clever comedy)

I don't watch his videos but I also don't say he's bad to try and fit into the populer opinions on Sup Forums.