Is there a country with a bigger inferiority complex than Brazil?

Is there a country with a bigger inferiority complex than Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWcOY14GWwM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Non

> inferiority complex
tell me 1(one) thing brazillians should be proud of

Brazilians grow a lot of bananas right? That's something

No, we really hate our country.

Even anons from even shittier countries doesn't hate as much as we do asl we'll do everything to make YOU, gringo, have pity and to shame us to the ground. We want you to spit and shit opn us, we want your attention.

Top tier trannies

>inferiority complex

explain

gays lmao

You're the ones putting bananas in your anuses

non

The right here is ridiculous.

o nazista aqui é voce lol

I would like that tbqh

achamos o faceboqueteiro lixoso

paredón

gas chamber

>right
>implying they know anything about politics before Bolsonaro became famous on the internet

bunda

Brazil suffers of superiority complex, not inferiority complex.

>A superiority complex is a psychological defense mechanism that compensates for an inferiority complex.

>superiority

What superiority? I can't talk about simple shit from my country here without some nigger coming and selfhating.

its because you keep posting cringe images from 55 and not posting your sisters you gay fat fuck

Look at me look at me I am white blah blah blah. 50% of threads made by Brazilians are to say that.

Wut?

stop lying

Post the memes you want but they give the best bjs ever.

Are you sure you don't confuse them with the Argentineans?

But it is. Specially with southfags.

Brazilians here are always wanting attention. They either want acceptance or want the "gringo" to cry with them of how his life is shit and it's the country's fault.

no its just you being cringy for years posting the same shit

the reality is that we are mostly white.
Brazil has a massive white population (about 45% of their country is white) but they live on the shadow of the black population (kek), so they are assblasted that everyone thinks they're monkeys.

Argentina not being white is a meme, but white Brazilians get actually mad and they're right 2bh.

some of them take it humorously though, that's pretty cool.

>just you being cringy

Seriously? Every BR post of thread here is about being an attentionwhore that wants acceptance from the "gringo".

Fuck not even neighboring countries anons are this hungry for attention.

> being attracted to feminine features is gay
...right?

you've been literally posting the same pics for years and blaming ''the south'' seriously stop

2bqf that is mostly a chan thing and not really the representative of our reality. In fact most normal functioning members of society follow the Brazilian way of life to the point of not even realizing how much of brazilian culture they got into themselves. And this leads most Autistic and non-functional members of society (aka channers) into self-hating. Cause Brazil and its culture is not a thing you can simply ignore, it's a thing you either love with all of its passion or hate with all of its passion. Hence why so much self-hate here on Sup Forums

Me? How? I'm not even from the south, stop being retarded.

man I know that you're (mostly) white in your cunts. Everybody knows, except maybe retarded people, or guys who are very bad at geography.
Memes are memes, and reality is reality.
I just said that because Argentinians usually complains a lot about this, but It's mostly because of this "non-white" meme/cliché, indeed.

I never really understood why all the selfhate desu.

Yes, we have fucktons of problems, but i see anons from other countries that has similar ou even worse problems not complaining as much.

This is what bugs me, why do Brazilian anons are such big selfhaters why others from these countries with similar problems aren't. What gives?

My parents live in Curitiba and they don't intend to come back to France ever. I lived 2 years there and it's great (when you have money at least).

No.

t. Sulito

because the br of Sup Forums are VAGABUNDOS VAGABUNDOS VAGABUNDOS FICA COM A CADEIRA NA FRENTE DO PC O DIA TODO E RECLAMA POR SER POBRE E BOTA CULPA NO BRASIL

>i see anons from other countries that has similar ou even worse problems
Really? What countries?

Only non-cariocas behave like that Mr. Frog.

Then why not go out and have a job?

>Russia
>India
>Argentina
>China(including the ones under other flags)
>/mena/ in general

The ones i know so far.

>Look at me look at me I am white blah blah blah.
Like almost all threads in this board, you dip

The truth is because the so-called self-haters are actually separautists who don't consider themselves brazilians so in their tiny little minds they think they will be "accepted" by the gringos.

flag

>Considering yourself a Chimpanzilian.
>Current year.

What are you, a retard?

>Argentina

I don't know about the rest, but we definitely don't have your problems.

Hello """"""""quality life""""""""""

There he is.

It would be far more productive if you abandoned these silly unrealistic and emotional thoughts of separatism and started telling Sup Forums about your own state and such instead of shitting on others, it's a much healthier mindset.

The rest of the world doesn't care about your petty bairrismo and is just left confused by your self-hate, it's funny how basically the entire internet hates Brazil exactly because of people like you.

>Argentina

ÓjÒ
-

I just want to feel safe while walking in the streets and good public transport dbh

the public transport bit is achievable.
we have it.
but feeling safe while walking in the street is something that is not achievable in the entire world.
sure, some places are a lot safer than others, but ultimately every single country suffers from not being able to walk down the street safe late at night in proper cities.

>it's funny how basically the entire internet hates Brazil exactly because of people like you
That makes me happy though. If it were up to me literally everyone would hate Apeland.

This country deserves no admiration at all. If you think otherwise you're part of the problem and ought to be exterminated.

>lying statistics for years

Come on now.

>Argentina

there's a reason why we don't complain.
it's because we don't have your problems.

>every single country suffers from not being able to walk down the street safe late at night
The problem is that it's not safe even in plain daylight

brazil is the best country in south america tbf

Where the fuck do you live?

I worked as a officeboy for years and never had any problems, worked day and night everywhere in São Paulo.
From rich neighborhoods to guettos.

You guys are too dramatic.

I live in Porto Alegre

Every thread has some Brazilian screaming
>BRAZIL INVENTED THE AIRPLANE
>BRAZIL IS FILLED WITH RICH PEOPLE AND MANSIONS
>IN THE SOUTH OF BRAZIL EVERYONE IS BLONDE HAIRED AND RICH
>BRAZIL HAS THIS AND THAT TOO

This is called overcompensating.

you're talking as if a SHITalian's opinion fucking mattered you digusting mudworm, just stay in your general fucking fucktard.

piece of shit

There you go being retarded and completely missing my point entirely.

What I'm saying is that you should raise awareness of whatever you like about your state or whatever, if the word "brazilian" evokes hellish images of favelas and mulatto kids dancing with dogs in your mind then that's your own problem and your own fault.
Brazil is a huge and diverse country but simplistic people like you pretend it's all the same thing outside your neighborhood, meanwhile in real life it has some of the best and richest (both in money and culture) regions in South America.

But obviously you never left your basement and everything you learned about Brazil came from united statian teens cursing at you in MMORPGs.

surely that's only true for slums.

Holy shit, shitalian utterly BTFO.

Apeland is a giant cesspool; death to all of those who do not agree. The day of the cage is coming soon.

chill Francesco
behaving like this won't change the fact that you live in an irrelevant shithole

how can other south american countries even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=EWcOY14GWwM

and the fact that you live in a disgusting wormless shithole is so well known that nobody even bothers mentions it the same way nobody mentions that salt tastes salty.

die fucking shitalian crawling bug and stay your shitalic cancer contained in your fucking general.

>Porto Alegre

Thanks for dem commies ;D

Srsly tho, i've been walking around for years, never had any problems.

Of cousre if you're retard that goes to favelas it's literally asking for something ask to happen with you.

Besides the plane(which is a meme), i've never seen everyone saying shit like this unironically.

This place if filled with memes, you must remind that, if you take everything here seriously, you're retared.

and by wormless I want to say that not even worms want to get near your boot shaped country small sized peninsula even though it's actually a boot filled with shit.
Die then, die.

I love our zuera and the fact we have good humor when shit happens, doesn't matter how bad it is, we will always make memes

We (right wingers) suck a lot of american cocks too. That's something, isn't it? Trump will fuck our butts and we'll love it.

Sorry, a few nice neighborhoods and outliers are not enough for this hellhole to redeem itself. Learn what proportionality is.

And I didn't learn about Shitzil on the internet, I learned about it by going out, and I realized this shitty country is garbage. Its inhabitants are living garbage, and as long as I frequent this place people on Sup Forums will get to know it. Because I got tired of that image gringos have about Apeland being a happy country with happy people and all. No. The truth ought to be revealed and luckily Live Leak is there to help me. I already made up my mind.

>be italian
>tell italy it sucks

lmao

Read "Un Ciento Anos de Soledad".

Wait. You learn't about the entire country by walking around and watching liveleak videos?

>be italian

what the fuck are you even talking about you fat mess
and yeah italy fucking sucks and I'm going to say this over and over again until all the american-media brainwshed twats on this bards accept this as a fact which is by the way a REALITY.

Goddamn favelado, pls off yourself

I wish, my man. All my friends are middle-class and 80% of them were assaulted at least once in their lifetime, including me.
We don't live in the favelas.

Truth right here. italy is a thid world country with third world customs, third world infrastructure, third world attitude.

>Argentines are all italian

there's 60% italians and then there's 40% of us who are normal people.

A few days ago there was this poor favelaboy who was saying how he only got internet in 2012 and lying about how he was considered rich for Brazilian standards. This guy is the same one who makes Brazilian hate threads and call the rest of us chimpzilians.

The fact that you installed Extra Flags just to show that you are from SP proves that you do like your own state, like I said before you should raise awareness about your own life instead of shitting on others, I know for a fact that Brazil is better or about the same as other SA countries and SP has a lot of great stuff.
The truth is that you are just plain ignorant and you don't care, you are a petty depressed loser posting on a mongolian tapestry forum.

My family and I never got mugged or anything and Argentina for example actually has a higher robbery rate than Brazil, this is including the so-called hellish regions that you hate so much.

Except your """""""""zuera""""""""" is lazy shit no one but Chimpanzilians laugh at. Just compare yourselves to Australians on Sup Forums, they always come up with clever banter but all you monkeys manage to come up with is "hue hue hue," while thinking you're great at humor LMOA

Fucking monkeys. Kill yourself. And I mean it. Go get mutilated by a druglord somewhere. Smelly monkey.

>t. literal subhuman chimp
I live in the Jardins, a pretty nice neighborhood for this country's """""""""standards"""""""""

I just happen to know the truth instead of being deluded only because I'm part of the upper middle class. Even though I have a safespace of my own I know the country as a whole is still garbage. And I feel disgusted. I feel like puking whenever I have to look at your mongrelized faces. Ugh. Like, don't get near me. Fucking literal apes.

>I'm less poor than you

Wew lad

>i live in Jardins

Picture of your window now, with timestamp.

Ignore him, he's the well known paulista favelado I mentioned on

Paulistas once again being obnoxious, who would've thought?

It's funny because he is all day, everyday 24/7 shitposting here.

>This guy is the same one who makes Brazilian hate threads and call the rest of us chimpzilians.

No it's not me. I also said i got internet in 2006, which is pretty normal for the average Brazilian, before 2005 everyone used dial-up, which means only after midnight.

And i didn't say i was rich, i said i'm from South Brazil which is considered first world and German.

just cucked southerers are self haters

Sorry João but pretending that you aren't Brazilian won't make you cool in anyone's eyes, I happen to live in a better city than yours too.
You are basically a gorilla thinking he's superior to chimps, both of you are insufferable and should just stop posting forever.

Adiante a data do teu suicídio por favor.

7:1 is better than 7:0.

Am jelly. Wish there was something like that but for Italy. Would like to read the comments

Stupid evangelicals.

You never lost a war

How about coming back after learning English

We did worse, we let the enemy in freely.

So if a guy never been in a fight, it means he is an amazing fighter?

In order to win or lose a war you need to be in one in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Brazil

It's not a long list, but war is war. Independent on size or reasons.