I work at area 51. I can answer any question you want. What do you want to know about area 51?

I work at area 51. I can answer any question you want. What do you want to know about area 51?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are pigeons allowed in Area 51?
Where is Area 52?
What is Area 51 for?
Can you buy Doritos in Area 51?

This was posted the other day, OP couldn't answer any questions or prove anything

where do you work?

You really keep ayy lmaos?

Yes
Idk
Idk
Yes

- Yes.
- Not too far from area 51. We have tunnels linking them to each other.
- Testing secret spy planes and fighter jets.
- We have vending machines, but it is free and complementary for workers.

Do you work at area 51?

No you didn't troll and we proved that you didn't in the last thread a day or two ago. Abandon thread.
>Sage

Is Mewtwo there?

No. It is just a testing center for fighter jets and unmanned Ariel Vehicles

Heard area 51 is to noticeable now and most secret projects got moved to dougway ut and tooele army depot utah

>Are pigeons allowed in Area 51?
Sure
>Where is Area 52?
There's no such thing
>What is Area 51 for?
I can't tell you that
>Can you buy Doritos in Area 51?
Yep, there are vending machines
That's a fake OP
Area 51
We keep some parts some them, so yeah
Yes
That was a fake OP i think
What's Mewtwo?

We still test here and research too. We have bases in each states for different reasons: research, testing. Area 51 is for both: testing and researching. In Area 51 we have teams for specific things: radars, aerodynamics etc.

Nope. But before we get on the plane they take any cellphones/electronics.

why do people think there's aliens there and ufos.

Rumors. There are UFOs there, just not alien ones or disk shaped ones. We test fighter jets that are secret hence they're UFO's.Although we do have different sectors here, and you need certain clearance to access lower levels. I have 6th level clearance. I have seen some awesome things.

Whats A51's biggest secret? Something they absolutely never want leaked?

Heard everything left area 51 to dugway ut and tooele army depot in utah,cuz everyone knows area 51 and out in utah desert it vastly unknown to public.

They have discovered how to turn Ununennium into a Nuclear Capable bomb. Yet they have never tested one.

Each state has their own bases that make and test different things. Each year there are bonuses per state/base for who is the most technological advanced.

Proof

Also laser weapons, Will they be hand held by 2030's

And what branch of the AF is stationed their?

- They take our cellphones as mentioned earlier.
- Nope. We do not test laser weapons, albeit some base probably does, just not us. We are specifically for the air and bombs/nuclear.

What's it like being a faggot?

You tell me

Explain your job without giving to mich information out?

>Ariel Vehicles
Like this?

Could you show proof by showing us an employment contract with your name censored? Or maybe an ID card, any proof?

Research. I currently research technology for radar protection. There is a team of 5 per group. There are 10 groups in total. Each group are on a different level. There is a level below me I do not have clearance for and each level does not talk about their level anywhere (except for now)

Once we have researched and made the items, DoD come to give it clearance to be tested.

Dubs confirms

We do not get ID badges and contracts, we do sign the contact, but due to it being secure they never give you a hard copy. We get picked up at Las Vegas airport, we have our fingerprints scanned, retinas scanned and face scanned, we then sign a NDA (each time) then board the plane.

Any truth to the TR-3B?

How is the prank war with Area 50 going? I heard they flour bombed you guys last year and it was hilareous.

>TR-3B

No. It is more likely the SR-86 (the route which it is tested above) that was made 6 years ago and has been tested a lot since.

Nice :)

Area 52 is just probably adjacent undeveloped land

I work with nasa and I can tell that you are bluffing, in fact, your real ip address shows you are far away from area 51 and there is no layer of proxy between the ip address and your location either. Don't joke around with stuff we call confidential, you are up for questioning if we consider you as a threat.

post ip fggit

I work for the NSA, Bob, John, you both better report to my office - we need to have a chat.

if anything is in there it's going to be like upgrading a ps1 to a ps2 in airplane technology it's not even anything good there it's just more junk like literally everything else that gets made these days

The fuck are you talking about.

Arora
Ion drive
Hypersonic missles
AI/Quantum computing

That shit is fucking straight up PS4.2 shit motherfucker.

keep dreaming. more like slightly more fuel efficient aircraft

Are you denying they exist, or marginalising the shit out of things for... reasons?

i'm just pissed off at the quality of things in the past decade

quantum computers don't exist

Even though the first quantum satellite has been supposedly launched, and working quantum theory has been demonstrated?

Righto den.

>I have seen some awesome things.
such as?

what does it take to work there? what pmc do i need to sign up for to get to guard this shit?

i saw the demonstration a few years ago but it wasn't working and it still isn't working. unless we're talking about 2 different things

UAV's capable of transatlantic flight 10.000MPH

Youre on Sup Forums, youre a subversive. You will not make it to even consideration stage.

oops

by that logic you must not work at area 51 then.

China supposedly launched one a couple weeks ago.

*shrugs*

area 52 is in netherstorm you stupid homos

Its something to get to a place, then be subverted.

Its another thing to have a long running history and to try and deny that.

Plus, not op, not involved in area 51. Just basic knowledge gleened from applying for secret coverage, let alone top secret.

Your shit is literally dragged though a fine tooth comb, several times over. Your questionable internet history will automatically disqualify you.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE

Coke machines or Pepsi machines?

How old were you when they closed system area 32 ?

>implying I'm not the fabled area 52 already.

Vending machine with all types: mountain dew, water, coke, pepsi etc.

Researchers hope to use the satellite to beam communications from space to earth with quantum technology, which employs photons, or particles of light. hat type of communication could prove to be the most secure in the world, invulnerable to hacking. Scientists and security experts in many countries are studying the technology.

it's 2 different things. this is underwhelming

wot.
da fuq you on about?

>system area 32

Too old to be falling for the ol' delete system 32 'cause it's a virus.

huh.... so they are owned by the base.... neat.

you heard me fuckman, I am area 52, the whole area 52. Don't fuck with this or ill send these robo harambes we made.

Are there aliens?
What do you do at area 51
What goes on there?
Is it true you cant bring cellphones or watches into the area?

roll, its the only thing everybody wants to know. OP please tell us

Underwhelming, but not undeniably quantum though right? I mean fuck, its not pushing qubits, or deciding superliminal states, or exsisting everywhere and nowhere all at once.

But its a digital tech, based off light, and fuzzy. How is that not the very startings of an early quantum based system?

Kinda like comparing a turing machine to a skylake processor, but how is not the predecessor to the tech?

fuck, alright son, just put down the bannans okay, theres been enough harambes harmed this year.

Where does he work?

>I work at area 51
>Do you work at area 51?

topkek

we will see i just don't have much faith in things anymore

- No.
- Research regarding radar systems
- Research and testing.
- We have to give our cellphones to our supervisor before we board the plane.

Area 52 has it's own cincinnati zoo, where every exhibit is a harambe. The only thing this area demands is one of those cool ass coke machines that lets you pick flavors. We tried making one but apes are still apes man, its hard.

Can confirm. I am a zookeeper at Area 52 and there are many Harambes. OP why doesn't Area 51 have Harambes?

shit and cokes were flung far and wide that day.

it was not a good day.

am i right in the assumption that 99% of area 51 is an underground facility?

would you get courtmartialed or perhaps even death sentence for treason if you spout too much information on the web?

are you currently using Sup Forums with your actual home IP-adress or are you using some kind of encryption (maybe tor or others)?

Is it true that on your first day of work at area 51, they strip you, make u suck multiple cocks and video you getting fucked bareback by the group.
Then tell you if you tell anyone what's going on there they release video..
I was offered a job there but heard about the first day and decided better to stay closet fag than exploited fag.
Please confirm if true