Slav thread. If you're slavic get the fuck in here, let your cheeki breeki be heard among brothers

Slav thread. If you're slavic get the fuck in here, let your cheeki breeki be heard among brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yHFC65047E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cheeki breeki

The breeki isn't very cheeki itt

I'll throw in a cheeki breeki here before my squats.

Ovo je sada /ex-yu/ thread

Ameriserb reporting in

My mother was polish and my father french. My mother had a french name before meeting my father, so we supposed they were some french in my polish blood.

Am I still a slav?

Vašington je krajina.
Pripremi balvane.

Serbia reporitng in
we love russia

how awsome it would be for all slavs to unite ?

zivim y washington,
sta ti briga bre,

the orthodox slavs will never unite with the catholic slavs.
but it would be pretty cool.

I hear slavs have thin penis's, is this true?

Like thumb width or something.

Fun story, I was working on the desk one night at a takeaway (fucking job opportunities all taken by poles and muslims)

oposite the front desk across the street 2 shaven headed dumb skinny looking dudes in tracksuits start talking some weird shit at each-other then continue to throw these pussy windmill punches for about 2 minutes. Some Big chav guy (At-least he was English) came and dropped both of them with about 5 punches, then casually walked away. I never lol'd so hard.

cheeeki breeeeki
youtube.com/watch?v=0yHFC65047E

well i am agnostic and i dont make difrence between religions they are all the same all of them are jewis made

chances are the skinny fuckers in track suits were from the north, and the bigger chav was polish construction worker.

Čus pičus zmrdi

Jak je,mrdko?

na hovno pičo, co u tebe ?

Dwa bratanki