Are you amerifats starting to get a little nervous as it gets closer to this guy actually becoming the boss dog?

Are you amerifats starting to get a little nervous as it gets closer to this guy actually becoming the boss dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE
youtube.com/watch?v=fDpiYfdYb-w&t=2m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/16/fact-check-fake-hillary-clinton-medical-records/88867496/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not happening.

No because he's not going to win

Fuck no. The God King is kekworthy. Imagine the retarded shit he's going to do as the President. Shit will be cash! Funny as fuck

Nah, not really.

Trump's red meat immigration speech in Phoenix the other day basically torpedo'd any chances he had with hispanic voters.

I don't see how you win Florida w/o hispanics.

The chances of him winning are probably 1/3 and that's only because Clinton is such a horrendously awful candidate.

Hillary is so fucking lucky she's running against trump

True fucking that.

If Hillary was running against Rubio, Cruz, or Kasich, she'd be toast.

sure kid.

Which is funny, because she did... and the plebs knocked those fuckers out of the game before it was even her turn.

Why do you say that?

The polls all show it so close that a decisive call sounds more like hope than calculation.

It was rigged from the start he never had a chance.
So no I'm not worried.

Not like it matters when blacks and mexicans only vote for whoever is willing to screw over white people more.

Polls aren't representative or indicative, though idiots will think they are and base their final voting choice on them.

I'm gonna miss him. As a non-American, watching this shit show was quite amusing. A whole country hellbent on lowering the bar to unimaginable depths, not even James Cameron could retrieve it.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE

nope

White people should maybe get off the internet for a bit and have several kids. Birthrates are on the toilet.

yup thanks to modern feminism and the whole "white males are bad" mentality that the media is pushing.

Look...

A thread full of Soros paid fags.

Fuck off, you pieces of shit.

No, this country needs the chaos he'd bring. PC know-nothing liberals will realize the world doesn't revolve around them, and the republican party among all other conservatives will have to reformat themselves and change their way of thought to insure an election like this won't happen again.

Right after the second coming of Christ, of course.
Oh, and preferably with Santa as the next candidate.

You're just mad because you didn't get "free" college you leech.

I actually did, here in Germany. Get your act together you dumb-asses. Everytime I hear you guys bitching about your student loans I lose even more respect for this supposedly greatest country in the world.

he is actually going to win. hillary is so fucking sick he likely won't show for the debates. and honestly people like trump. NO ONE likes hillary.

Then what the fuck do you have to comment about? You don't even live here.

Right back at cha, what with being a half-wit and still commenting on politics

A few gay people do, but they wanna preserve the ability to get married.

Electoral College > Public Rallies

he's already started a war with mexico. and he's not even president.

the man's an actual retard. stupid people love him. he's the pied piper of retards.

his sanctions and blockade on Canada and the UK would be devastating for them - and for the world economy.

Look at all these sheep commenting on something they have no clue about. Even watch Trump's speech with the president of Mexico? I doubt it. Next time do a little more than scrolling through CNN and MSNBC headlines.

The more and more filthy fucks from other countrys insult my people and then act scared of trump the more and more i consider voting for him. Same with childish elderly people and college students who know nothing of how the real world works. The thing is everyone who opposes trump acts like a rabid animal, so i want to treat them like one.

You kikes getting alittle scared?

Let's say he does get elected... is there any chance of any of his hardcore projects to be actually put into action? Isn't there a senate or something? I mean, Americans keep talking about it being a democracy all the time, but I'm not sure how much power the president alone actually has

Says the country that arrests people over, "hate speech" on the internet and accepts refugees. You have nothing to feel superior about, so go fuck off if you think otherwise.

Hillary supporters have jobs. Trump supporters have nothing better to do.
also
Pic from a recent Trump rally in Richmond Virginia.

fuck no nigga, LOVE IS TRUMP, TRUMP IS LOVE!

We've been at war with Mexico since the early 90s, nig.

No chance. Not even remotely concerned.

>started a war with Mexico
I think you mean "engaged in diplomatic relations with Mexico" since that's just what he did. Man's not even in office and he's already acting as president. He's getting people to think past the sale.

It amazes me that people genuinely think he's not going to win. Is it desperation or just Homeric levels of hubris?

Get your facts right, there's no such thing as hate speech here - that's an invention made by, oh, who was it... ah, the Americans, of course.

There's a simple law against being a Nazi and encouraging genocides (and associated with that, denying the holocaust). Really, if you get jailed for that, then there's noone who would either be surprised or think it's wrong, what with you being a dimwit in the first place.

Probably not as much power as Trump needs to do everything he says he wants to do, but he can still write executive orders. Also it's a republic, which is somewhat a democracy.

This is never disputed here.

i hope he becomes president

Right, because there wasn't recent action taken by German authorities to crack down on anti refugee and migrant sentiments. You're just baiting now, do us a favor and step away from your device.

>Go to jail for questioning established historical fact
>Instead of just telling them they're wrong

>hillary supporters have jobs
>supporters have jobs
>have jobs
>jobs

Yeah but if Congress won't fund it it's pretty much a moot [God I miss him] point.

i'm sorry guys, am i late?

It'd still be worth it in Trump's case to take a shot, otherwise his likelihood of reelection is greatly reduced.

I don't think you realize how big this thing is. By the end of 2018 Congress will probably be set up to give Trump whatever he wants.

>shillbot23353 reporting for duty.

You prefer this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=fDpiYfdYb-w&t=2m35s

God we're so fucked.

CTR needs to step up its meme game. Really low energy.

But he's actually on track to lose by a huge margin.

why would they give a man who lost an election anything at all?

The polls are not close at all. He's been behind consistently by a lot.

You mean the bullshit narrative you're falling for?

Christ you people are stupid.

lol at the straws you're grasping at desperately

"this thing"

Not with the way the gerrymandered districts are being re-drawn.
And take a look at all the voter registration laws that have been overturned.

The Repubs can't cheat to win anymore.

Hey now, Hillary might be awful but I won't be so mean as to call her a man.

So far Putin's butt boy there has been massively ineffectual.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Have you ever actually looked at polls, user, or did you just assume they were close?

The bitter, furious tears of Sup Forums come November will be hysterical.

Yes, as in the enormous political realignment that has begun in western politics. Surely you don't think Trump is the end of it. (Is that what your handlers tell you?)

Damn being Democrat is pretty easy with that California base.

>Putin's butt boy

Nah, you're right on time.

Given Trump is on track to lose, and badly, no.

The polls are being manipulated. Trump is catching up EVEN WITH HILLARY CHEATING.

No, my prediction is that hillary get ohio and pennsylvania. No republican has ever won without ohio.

They won't have to cheat.

Well at least his brains still work.

Assange is 100% his butt boy. Complete sellout.
Ironically Trump's views are much worse for Assange's claimed ideas of a more free and open internet.

Yes. Very nervous.

Of course, I forgot. All the polls that don't show you the result you want are rigged.

How mature.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc

Going by the nonsensical, scattered speeches he does, not very well.

BY THE WAY THE MAJOR CTR RAID WILL ATTACK Sup Forums AND Sup Forums ON SEPT 28TH. THEY WILL BE OUT SPAMMING PRO HILLARY BULLSHIT. THEY ARE DUMPING 15 MILLION INTO THE UP COMING RAID.

So this is the new thing breitbart is telling you to harp on is it, Hillary's health? Benjamin Ghazi didn't work, emails didn't work, so this is the latest straw to grasp at?

I notice they never talk about Trump's health as an unfit 70 year man, who's own supposed medical letter was entirely bullshit.

Nowhere did he have a seizure or get directly told what to say in his ear.

we see you

Well, I should've qualified by saying that it works better than hillary's.

given how retarded his speeches are on his own, he probably should

Oh yes, and call everyone who points out your bullshit a shill. Keep that head in the sand.

Judging by his poll numbers, no it doesn't

bing bing bong

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/16/fact-check-fake-hillary-clinton-medical-records/88867496/

Al Gore would like a word with you...

>Benjamin Ghazi didn't work, emails didn't work, so this is the latest straw to grasp at?
Yes it worked, where did you expect to hear about it for it to work? Clinton News Network?

>$0.2 has been deposited into your account

Perks of Donald J. Trump:
1. Socially manipulative genius
2. Appeals to the idiotic masses
3. Didn't have 4 people killed because of his mistakes
4. Says ludicrous shit for publicity. We NEED another president that can scare the enemy in to thinking things that aren't true (remember Ronald Reagan's "Star Wars" project? Or was it Nixon? Either way, still counts).
5. One word: economy
6. THE WALL
7. Ban of mudslimes entering country
8. EVERY DRUG LEGALIZED so it's treated as a mental PROBLEM rather than a CRIME.
9. Doesn't have Parkinson's like Hillary (seriously. Google it)
10. Also doesn't have syphilis from Bill Clinton like Hillary (yeah google that too)

Must I go on?

Must I go on?

no

>Yes it worked

I don't give a flying fuck about fake medical records, I can see her standing there dazed and confused while getting told what to say by her doctor with my own eyes.