Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?
>all jews die
>all muslims die

Probably Jews because of their master plan for greater Israel and making "goyim" a slave race, all the genocidal acts against my people through propaganda. All the dept in the system created by them and the lies about ww2 to get sympathy. They have to go.

The Muslims can easily be defeated through war and confrontation. The Jews are a bit different and sneaky, They have hands in all the matters around the world.

The "MODS" meme isn't funny any more.

Muslims, at the moment they're causing the most of the worlds problems

the fuck are you talking about

muslims

JEWS!!!!

jews because theyre smart

muslims are retarded and easily dealt with (if there were no PC faggots ruining it)

Can you teach me how to make a good tinfoil hat?

see videos on youtube of yankees saltand roof with a shopping cart ...

matandoce on skates ... making any idiotes and matandoce ...

they can not steal an AC-130 or other aircraft and nuke Israel?

make slaughter in schools, cinemas ...

are lunatics to fart!

be heroes are really fucking ever!

kill all fucking muslims.

muslims because i see the world as it actually is and not through the eyes of a tinfoil wearing lizard conspiracy retard

can you imagine how much cleaner the world would be with no muslims at all

how refreshing it would be to walk around without seeing a curry stinking ninja on every corner

how nice it would be to get on a plane like a civilized person without having to take your shoes off and get a full body scan in case you're secretly worshipping an imaginary man in the skynwho wants you to kill everyone

Muslims obviously. Muslims are more mumerous by an insane amount. Islam is a violent cult bent on the destruction of the west. Their numbers in europe rapidly increase and when you get to around 20% population it becomes a serious threat to european secular government. Jews are barely a fart in Europe now. Most of them are in their own country where they cant do too much harm. The rest are in America where they are only 2% of the population.

I highly doubt they "control" the world. I think the rich in general have their hand on the control of governments. It doesnt matter if they are jews, christians, hindus, buddhists or atheist.

Rich muslims are the greatest threat because they can fund islamic fanatics greatly. Look at ISIS they are obviously funded by wahabi Saudis.

all JEWS, all muslim, all niggers, all sandniggers, all feminazi, all gays please!
make the world gread again..

but if they kill all Jews.

the world only began to normalize! since all the shit I think the Jewish world

fuck you

mods!

Muslims for sure. Nobody gives half a shit about the persecution of the jews anymore. So taking away all muslims would be a devastating blow to the liberal agenda the likes of which it would not recover from.

fucking jew both!

Obvious answer is obvious.
The Jews have never done anything wrong

"Jews control all the wealth and power"

As a Jew making $12/hr at a shitty retail job this makes me chuckle. Apparently I misplaced the memo on how to cash in on all this wealth and power and my pot of Jew gold too. If anyone has a copy if this memo please send it to me ASAP! thx.

if you save the jew you save: gay, feminizm, niggers, terroris muslims, etc. etc.

so the first to be extinguished must be Jewish

Just imagine the utopia the world as a whole would be if Muslims were exterminated. The US could greatly reduce milatary budget. Swedens rape rate would decrease. Pretty much all European governments would have more money to spend on actual human beings instead of walking garbage. Our crusader ancestors would have shed a tear of joy.

You have given me faith in 4jidf user..
>not picking to kill all kike parasites
>without (((their))) lies and propoganda muslims will stop being a threat/annoyance within a week

this

>THIS

As a sandnigger muslims

They've committed numerous genocides and enslaved minorities in Asia since they started

Also would be fun to see white liberals cry after their favorite pet dies

10/10

this.

Honestly though, what have jews done to the current world that is truly awful?

Please do not give answers rooted in conspiracys and mein kampf. That automatically makes you retarded. You need to present real facts not opinions.

>inb4 JIDF Im a non practising catholic with a jewish girlfriend

Jews without a doubt

All the feminism, liberal, gay mardi gras and immigration bullshit will disappear shortly after the kikes are wiped out.

The success ratio is higher for jews more than anymore
next is east asian, white, south asian, blacks

That doesn't mean jews cant suck

You must read lot of books...

nuke Israel please..

are not stupid to remain slaves of the Jews. no longer they have much output that. They were coming night with Hilary.

tood the world is transforming Nazism. all hate the Jews.

.. Americans who vote to vote. more than slaves of the Jews.

China and Russia are already being good history. and they will destroy them. and obviously all the support latinoamerica attacking all US bases, English and beans.

fijense that poenen side. the Jewish empire is about to die

(beans) jews*

Scrolled through too fast, saw the thumbnail and thought it was someone about to shit on an infant. Wasn't remotely surprised. Typical day on Sup Forums.

It all comes down to parenting you anuses. I went to columbia, almost everyone there was asian or jewish. Its not a conspiracy, their parents are just psychotic.

Jews will find cristians terrorists...

Found the Muslim!
How does it feel that a country of just 6 million can destroy every Muslim country simultaneously, with a population base of over a billion. Go back to fucking your goat and 7 year old wife Muhammad. Allah Akbar, Pig Fucker.

Plus the muslims would probably help

Are you fucking serious?

Jews: theory of relativity, finance, math, medicine, law, chemistry

Muslims: suicide bombings. They don't even pump their own oil.

Islam is cancer.

This. Muslims have ACTUALLY destroyed our way of life, only nutjobs and poor white trash who need to blame someone think jews are behind anything.

>goodbye algebra

All religious die. /thread

Now thats art

You forgot
>financial slavery
>ni morality un society
>gonna roule over tour own country (unless you are a kike)

There are more muslims.

Seriously? Muslims have not only not contributed anything for a thousand years, current muslims are blowing up and tearing down the iconography and monumental architecture of those muslims.

Greeks invented algebra, along with Indians. Can't do trig without algebra. Pythagoras and Archimedes knew algebra.

And some Jew would invent it eventually anyway.

Fucking Muslim propaganda.

Yeah but neither does New Jersey

knew there was something wrong with that state

And before we get on the "you only call it terrorism when a muslim does it" train, Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist, not a psychopath. he wanted to start a revolt with his bomb

((()))

i´d choose intolerance.
Intolerance must die.
And racism.

Fuck off reddit

no you fuck off, nazi cunt

I choose neither. There's no room for bigotry in this world anymore.

We're all brothers and sisrters, and you people need to deal with it. I'd happily let a muslim or jew or black marry my sisters.

It's 2016, become enlightened.

If I had to choose, I guess it would be muslims. Just because they are a bigger group of people. There's to much people on the earth, and that would thin the herd a bit.

i support this.

Seig heil motherfucker

FAGGOT looks like I found the Jew

Let's consider the facts:

>most muslims are good people
>most jews are good people

>a few muslims are fucking shit up
>a few jews run the western media

obvious choice really

Sup Forums is the refuge of poor willfully ignorant white trash.

I disagree with the assertion that most muslims are good people. I work with several muslim software developers, and i await the day they kill us all. They bring up god in casual conversation, and 90% of the rest of the software engineers are atheists.

I... um... would have to say mudslimes because they want to kill me for being a faggot 3:

Muslims. I would prefer both but i'll settle for one.

1. They're more abundant, a Muslim holocaust would be more costly, so this option makes more sense from an economic sense.

2. Little/no refugees
3. Little/no terrorism
4. Little/no real sexism/ racism

5. Where I live we have little of the Zionist scourge, however we have a fucktonne of sand niggers, so if Jews were gone I would barely notice.