She is still hot you fuckers

She is still hot you fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/w1bhohiktkd7dbn/Disgusting_Chloe.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone can be hot with that amount of photoshop.

No sort op she's not, dont cry though we are just as disappointed as you.

Chloe detected.

lool liek fuckin elf smh xD

Who is this?

This guy gets it

I agree with you

>that gross underage body

Wait until she hits her 20's she still looks like a child.

She was never hot.

im okay with this.

I agree

Ahahahaha xd

She never was.

Young kid then, bad body now.

Is she though?

She is definitely NOT hot and if you have to defend that she is, you're a sad, neckbeard toting, fedora wearing basement dweller.

She ok

Still isn't her no matter how many times you post it.

Still not her.

i'd fuck her eyes out. anyone that says they wouldn't are a bunch of basement dwelling neckbeard moma living on her dime bunch of motherfuckers. you pricks better take any pussy you can get cause you probably won't ever get another chance. and you wouldn't fuck her? aw, you ladies are trippin

Was "Take any pussy you can get no matter how shit it is" supposed to be a compliment to her?

who's that guy?

no

In would still fuk her

Imagine being Pedro in that photo and having to witness Chloe flaunt her repulsive cameltoe and repugnant fridgelike body. You've been fucking a healthy diet of qt Latinas since day one out of the slums of Juarez, and you are forced to obey the commands of this fat monstrosity. I mean seriously imagine having to endure her flaunting her fat, gross thighs in front of you, using her "picturesque beauty" (for that is what she calls herself) to waddle down the street. You're pretty sure you could kill her and all the paparazzi on the sidewalk before the police got there, but you've got a future career in waste management waiting for you. So you just beat it. Clench your face and bear it.

I's purrrdy

Made a compilation of a bunch of disgusting chloe pics here.
mediafire.com/download/w1bhohiktkd7dbn/Disgusting_Chloe.zip

>copyfag
leave please

It hides it's neck like a tranny.

lmfao i giggled

woman have the luxury to wear makeup and wear clothes that can show them in a more provocative and interesting way. Plus add photo shop touches to the photos. If you saw her walking down the street just like many celebs, she would be another average looking woman. Nothing special.

it's legit

n0ice

Is there any actress who actually makes it through puberty ok these days? She aged terribly.

She is fucking gorgeous, wouldwife/10

GIVE ME THE FRIDGE NOW

how do you do that?

Yes.

see
she didn't just make it through puberty, she dominated it

Got dumped by someone not even legally allowed to have sex and who wasn't even that attractive.

Chloe looks like a tranny mtf

That's because she more or less looks the exact same now as she did then

yes

Your point ? Like said she dominated puberty. Her face did evolve though

Ryan Newman before

And after puberty

That's what I'm saying, she didn't lose her looks or drastically change, she came out perfectly.

Shame you can't talk about her anymore without a large majority of trolls coming in

Why can't celebrities just take a small loan of a million dollars to let me fuck them

Oooo lol I got ya, not sure if it's a personal thing for me why she's perfect because Padme basicallyis what made me discover masturbation but she's pretty much the perfect looking woman

fucking good, her fanbase is the worst, all chloebros should be burned at the stake.

she gets me sooo hard!

It's what you get for years of spamming her obnoxiously and ruining celeb threads.

she looks fake, like a plastic doll with that much surgery

More of these chicks, they're actually hot

There's no surgery you dumb shit.

Because this shit comes out all the time yet she stopped looking hot when she turned 18 basically

Same here, love it

Mila, another chick who aged perfectly

You think that face is natural ?

She hasn't been hot for years

Yes? What part are you claiming isn't?

i want to eat her ass

Another Milla that aged like wine

Multipass

Mila *-*

That body isn't surgery, it's puberty.

Lips, and the cheek bones definitely are modified clearly

fucking tranny lovers

not talking about hte body it's the face, either that or some weird ass make up, her face doesn't look real

Worship and bury your head into her cheeks and eat it up

"Clearly". Guess she got them modified as a kid is it?

Poses to the cam too ?

This is why people hate Chloe fags, by the way, you're so fucking weird and gay.

That's because she's actually pretty, unlike Chloe

Another great ager

this

She has no ass TO eat.

given she's always looked like that, yeah

nah

first i would sniff it for a while

That's because the photo has a bright filter on it

I hate photoshop

wtf i hate photos now

Girls do in fact have big lips naturally sometimes, user.