Sup Forums need your help was it a mistake letting my ex go?

Sup Forums need your help was it a mistake letting my ex go?

How can you let go what you never held?

thanks for the input

please Sup Forums help i am super heart broken

Not really her skin is horrible she's like 6/10 can't tell anything about her personality

Depends on why you let her go?
Did she eat crackers on bed?

You did the right thing user. Those flap jack tits look preset bad and only getting worse I'm sure.

They all look different who was "your girlfriend"

she was cute but please. this is a little too much

Yes

dunno how you determine her skin is bad, her skin is prime, she is only 21. but i appreciate it i need to hear negative about her.
yeah crackers did it. technically she broke it off n i never tried to get back with her

it's never a mistake to let them go. you're free now

how. explain how.

In my experience no. I have been heartbroken a few times over the years, but eventually you'll get over it and move on to the next. Whenever I meet exes I feel glad I'm no longer with them because their new lives seem awful to me.

Man up faggot.

Well, it's not a mistake if you didn't do it. And seeing how much of a faggot you seem to be, she didn't make a mistake either.

"this is little too much"?
thanks.
bad clothing but they are not flap jack. they sit perfect. but i am sure in few years they will be flap jack
what are you a newfag or something?

Feel right the same, op dont let girls bother you. I always think if she really appreciate you, she wouldnt do it.

>they sit perfect
provide evidence

thank you guys much love. the thought of her fuck other guy just driving me insane

if she has previously fucked other guys but its been a year and she hasnt fucked you is she worth your time?

Not if she was a bitch.

I feel you man, give me her number and I'll fuck her so that other guys don't fuck you. Anything for a Sup Forumsro.

she is a bitch

Samefag here again. If you have nudes make sure you keep'em. You may not feel like it now but when you start to feel angry you can post'em and you'll feel much better! I had nudes of 2 exes and deleted them on request. Regretted later.

She is hotter as a brunette... you fucked up OP

POS non hemi ram 1500. how could you even?

oh shit nigger. i mooched so much patience off these suckers i have stuffed all my bed linen with it and sleep with it every night like a trailer trash moocher