Does someone else feel like this?

Does someone else feel like this?

I've been with my girlfriend for over a year now and I recently met her family. The weird part is the sense of ownership I have over them all.

I can't get angry at anything her family does or says.

I played with her little brother on the PC some multiplayer games and he threw a tantrum. I just sat there watching him and smiling because I know how his sister's pussy tastes like.

I talked to her dad and he told me I need to get my life straight (I am in college and I have a pretty meh job) and I had to literally stop myself from smirking cause I kept thinking about how I fucked his daughter in the ass.

pic related - her

I also slept over at her parents' house in the same bed with her. She told me how her dad didn't like me very much, but that it shouldn't bother me. I got so hard at the prospect of her dad hating me. I started fucking her and telling her "would you like the guy that fucks your daughter like this?" and I raised her legs over my head.

I think it will be better for you and your parents and your little brother and you if we go our separate ways

Her forehead is bigger than my future

Post nudes faggot

It's gotten so bad now that I genuinely think that her family considers me to be retarded. All I do is I grin at them all the time and never argue about anything.

Help?

fuck her mom, i dunno

Her mom is a 2/10.

Stop mooching off your girlfriends family and go live on the fucking streets where you belong you blood sucking scumbag.

you sound like a young guy bragging, who cares get that bitch spunk drunk

yeah. so can i go now?

Do this.

I am not mooching, faggot. I live together with her, not her family and I have enough money to pay for myself.

hahah only a matter of time before she realizes how stupid you are and dumps your ass for someone more successful and is approved by her family.

no you are mooching. you should stop mooching and leave

You're such a fucking liar, you're in community college and work at a retail store you mongaloid... You can't support your dick that's slowly receding into your crotch and becoming a big fat pussy.

Enjoy it while it lasts; you'll lose it all, and only then will you realise how good you had it for the minimal effort you put in

I have started to get off on doing it with her in her parents' house, especially her parents' bedroom. I always find an excuse to go there with her and convince her to fuck.

I get off on the idea of making her dad watch me fuck her.

pic related - also her

i am quick to appreciate and have appreciated all the good times. now i shall remove my fangs and move on to some other family to place my mooching fangs on

wtf are those things above her eyes supposed to be?

Lmao I know man what the fuck is wrong with people

Its a snapchat filter..

No I was talking about those things she drew in for eyebrows

yet the same weird eyebrows appear in the first pic.

as is my modus operandi from all the """rich""" families i have stolen from and all the hot girls i have fucked

Good job asshole
Your girlfriend will dump your ass and cry ever night she remember she brought a nigger of fair skin to her house.
Also the parents are being extremely patients with you just to let you know.

Her eyebrows are not colored in, she just does them like that.

Anyway, I fear that I have developed a fetish. Sex is no longer about pleasing both of us, it's about humiliating her. I constantly think about her family watching me when I bend her over.

oh well thanks for the patience. okay bye then.

Patience? wow no way. jeez thats some great shit there. Let me just fill my pockets with some patience here being a patience mooch and all

Tell her to knock that shit off, whatever she's doing to those eyebrows, it's not attractive at all.

what is this even supposed to mean? did this sound better in your fucking stupid head or some shit?

What fucking patience? what the fuck do they want from me?

you're not really humiliating her at all, it's all in your head, you're basically just mentally ill at this point.

you know what just go fuck yourself cuz im done trying to fuck you.

what a lame fetish "her family thinks i'm a retard-loser!" how erotic

unconscious mind friend. you meant it and we all know.

just like you meant the mooching tihng

top kek

No, the fetish is humiliating her. I am worried because I think this will escalate. I do care for her, but how can I reintroduce romance into our sex? I don't want to hurt her.

you are overthinking this, give her your retard baby.
then your Madonna/whore complex with kick in and youll never have sex with her again

If you are referring by the misspell I can blame autocorrect for that its pretty obvious and what part is difficult to understand? The fact OP is a scum leeching from his gfs family? Or maybe is because he doesn't realize she loves him and eventually she'll get tiered of the lazy dumb faggot without ambition?

oh yeah you reverse anchor baby that bitch. then you can mooch all the patience you want. forever. you could literally be patience on a monument

can't unsee those disgusting muppet brows now, it looks so white trash. yeah she's probably used to being humiliated by abusive boyfriends. she also looks like she's been smacked around a bit too. what you're doing is nothing but fantasizing.

>A majority of the people in this thread are not native English speakers

fuck you fucking bitch. i had ambition. i knew what i wanted to do, where i wanted to go and i was/am extremely effective at what i do. I have spent a lifetime learning and understanding all there is to know about it.

Now you fucking come along with your ohh you might fuck some milfs ohh you might fuck someone one other than me and the rest of your retarded horseshit and i say well yeah it was always a dream but i never thought i could do it. now you fucking do this shit. I am making life changing decisions here for some fucking bitch who thinks i am a mooch. why the fuck should i stay any longer

there is no need to be upset

Triggered

No shit Sherlock.
Still op is an asshole.

fuck you and fuck off

I actually never noticed her eyebrows before you pointed it out. I guess it does look a bit trashy, but she was a virgin when we met.

For the last time, I am not mooching.

Never had a gf's parents try to lecture me. Lol, what the hell is wrong with them?

Show pictures of her naked

That must be a pretty bleak future dude. She aint even a 5 head.

>had
>knew
>spent

That's an awful lot of past tense. What happened, OP?

i think we are done here.

Hey op I'm the guy who thinks you are an asshole I was in the same situation 5 years ago different thing is that I never took pride of the fact I was fucking theirs daughter and I was ashamed for real because I was a failure I was a fucking loser, I decided to take action and found a good job moved to our own place and had a child thing is their family respects me way more now its basic thing man do something to improve your life.

Hot but her teeth are kind of fucked up enough to make her look Slavic, which is gross.

Pass her on you mooch, her father will approve of me. For starters I'm not a college drop out

I'm not even the same guy you were talking to.

Oh fuck.

then make sure you pass on the message

That's not me.

We're both Canadian.

sure thing pervert

I actually can understand your feelings here, OP
I think it's good to think that way because you avoid the problem of giving a shit about people that don't matter
You should get your shit together but don't let it bother you too much and stay the happy, sane and normal person you are

You have mental problems user, its quite normal and there are many mental health professionals who could probably be of great help to you.

Mods moooooddsss!!!

You know you could do that. Make sure her dad sees something you've recorded. Maybe you could send it from a dummy account.

You have not been helpful at all.

I really do have a problem and I'm trying to fix it. I don't mooch and I do love her.

I am trying to help. If you record something without many identifiers and make sure her family will see it you'll have satisfied your fetish.

Don't marry her then she's gonna look like her mom someday

Nice brows bruh kek

that mooch comment really hurt your feelings huh faggot