How will Europeans pay for their defense once the US pulls out of NATO next week?

How will Europeans pay for their defense once the US pulls out of NATO next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfqGuFYKSoE>
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
grist.org/climate-energy/china-is-totally-crushing-the-u-s-on-renewable-energy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will ask China for help. You know you Trumptards just paved the way for China to be a world leader right?

>vote red party
>world turns red

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

Wonder what all the 'progressives' will make of a Chinese ruled world

Hike the steel prices.

We will get entire armies and several carrier groups in notime.

Or Trump will have the shortest reign of any american president.

We just put a Germany in front of Russia. A France in front of Africa. And an UK in front of our coast.

Maybe they'll start actually paying for it now instead of making americans pay for it :^)

As nice as the memes are we should keep in mind that the EU alone has twice the number of active and reserve troops as Russia, more and more modern tanks, more and more modern airplanes, a much bigger navy, 4 times the amount of available manpower and Russia's economy is just barely larger than that of Spain's.

There is no credible threat to the EU or European NATO with or without American support.

There will be an european army. It was talked about a lot before Trump and now it's inevitable. NATO will probably be dissolved as we don't want to have any business with turks currently. It won't be the strongest army in the world but enough to stand up against Russia and we don't need more than that.

They will probably consider it a reluctant evil. Unlike the US, the Chinese don't really give a shit about what kind of government and culture you have as long as your trade policies are pro chinese. Get ready to learn Mandarin.

He's the funniest character we're ever had!

Joke's on you, I'm already pretty fluent in Mandarin

Our Politicians already pretty much agreed to spend 2,5% of our gdp on defense by 2020

>paying for defense

(You)

UK and France alone are capable of defending Europe against Russia.

Fuck off sister fucker. You rural hicks need to be exterminated. Majority of economic activity happens in the cities now and yet hicks are still over represented in congress. All it will take is a few more advances in robotics and all of you Trumptards would be out of a job.

EU showed no serious interest when Russia attacked Georgia and Ukraine.

If Russia ever attacked Germany again, I honestly don't think the Germans would even respond.

EU has higher GDP than USA

That was because neither Ukraine or Georgia are in the EU. Russia will never attack a EU/NATO country you can better your shart ass on that.

>EU showed no serious interest when Russia attacked Georgia and Ukraine.
not true

Georgia and Ukraine are not in the EU, not in NATO and not even really in the EU's sphere of influence

We will get an EU army...then Germany will start a ww...again

>EU showed no serious interest when Russia attacked Georgia and Ukraine.
No, it's right. I agree. The only ones to care were Polan and the Baltics because they knew what it was about. Western Europe is gone, if they can't handle some primitives from Africa, then they sure can't even defend themselves against Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=DfqGuFYKSoE>

>Spain will not be neutral in this war

vladimir pls
as much as you want to be liberated it's not happening

Not us either it seems like. Just got forced into it.

Nice proxy, Ivan. Ashamed of your own flag, much?

We have to leave before it is too late...

You can't say EU didn't showed any interest while there were diplomatic negotiations etc. EU as an organisation did a job quite ok. It's not EU's fault that USA entered in this confilct and on a top of that that maidan didn't change anything and UA is still ruled by oligarchs lol

what
I'm not the putinbot claiming Russia is anything close to an even match for nato or the eu
protip: it isn't, Russia is small and weak in comparison

>studying to become a chinese translator
literally can't wait

EU didn't do shit, except for Merkel and Hollande gifting away parts of Georgia. Should have stuck nukes up Russian asses.

I kinda hope the US stop protecting Europe with their army/diplomacy, so Europeans Politicucks should be forced to raise up armies budgets and build a consistent European defence.

Don't forget that the government republicans hate so much will be the saviour of their jobs. Coal can't compete because it's expensive and shit compared to all alternatives now? That fucking useless welfare state piece of shit government is gonna save coal and I for one as a republican love that kind of big government!

>be ameriblubber
>be retarded

even then, your post is meaningless because

>Implying you won't use that army to protect refugees against Europeans

Not since last year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

>U showed no serious interest when Russia attacked Georgia and Ukraine.
Except for the sanctions you daft cunt

>not even really in the EU's sphere of influence

If they aren't, who is?

>sanctions

I'm sure Putin is/was terrified.

My shithole for example.

EU, optimistically speaking.

Russia is never invading western Europe, it makes no fucking sense.

>US pulls out of nato
Boohoo, what should they fear? Turkey? Egypt? The only thing ruskies may do is to do a shitstorm in eastern Europe.

Get your shit together and start deporting your apes you fucking cum skins, those are the real threats to your country.
Feel free to send them here, if they misbehave we literally execute them.

Well everything west and north of Ukraine and Belarus.

Kstew poster can I ask you a question? Do you post her so that you can be identified or because she's your waifu. If so, why is she your waifu?

Are you fucking serious?

I'm sure the severe economic contraction never hurt his ability to fund his military and power base

Your women

blue: EU and or NATO members
green: EU sphere of influence

green area used to be larger but those countries formerly only EU sphere have gradually joined the EU and NATO to the point where almost all of them are included

who so salty?

the EU without the US is a lost child at the moment. Merkel wants to be US allies, as does Hollande and his replacements. There's not a chance in hell that NATO will be dissolved in the coming years.

China and India are laughing at the US right now. Not only are they going to stick to the Paris agreement but they expect to exceed there renewable targets. Last year Solar became cheaper than coal in India so the Paris agreement is going to be an economic boon for India and China. Meanwhile nobody is going to buy coal and the US will be left behind.

The US already has plans to make renewables 5% of its energy supply. China and India has a long way to go if it wants to catch up.

Ukraie is clearly under EU's influence tho... Remember their civil war?

There is no EU without the US. Unless Moscow takes over.

>5%
Whoops, it's already way more than that. The actual target is 200%

Combination of both desu, I like avatarfagging and I like her cuz she's a total qt who doesn't deserve nearly as much hate as she gets.

Not much of a civil war when it's Russia invading them by using proxies and the VDV division right next to our border which got killed off by Ukranians.

20%*

Or unless Euro countries wake up and unite.
We could be a great power again.

Indias original coal for the Paris agreement was 40℅ renewable energy by 2030. Now they expect to hit 57℅renewable energy by 2027.

We are not in CUKTO anyway

I remember the civil war where the Russian backed side was more popular and successful especially in the east
both Ukraine and Georgia have elements of both EU and Russian influence but lately it seems that Russia has come out on top although by now they've alienated Ukraine to the point where its future almost definitely lies with the west

Yeah I thought that might be the answer. I like her gf and the music her gf makes so Kstew gets a pass in my book by proxy.

>Or unless Euro countries wake up and unite.
You guys still hate each other though.

>the VDV division right next to our border which got killed off by Ukranians.

>China and India has a long way to go if it wants to catch up.
lmao China is already thoroughly kicking your asses in renewable energy though. It's YOU that needs to catch up.

grist.org/climate-energy/china-is-totally-crushing-the-u-s-on-renewable-energy/

She's also quite a good actress, she was really good in clouds of sils maria

>Superpower by 2020

I studied nuclear energy in uni and the us has been dropping the ball hard on emissions free energy since the 70s after three island.

Yeah, that's the problem. I don't think euro people actually hates eachother today, but Euro politics acts like they were in competition with eachothers. They works for their own cunt (and for being re-elected) instead of working together.

Euro countries have mostly the same purposes and interests though.
But anyway, Europe have passed many crisis, some of them nearly killed it. and we're still here. So I hope for a better future.

I thought she broke up with Annie Clark already? I despise celebrity gossip so I have no I idea. St vincent does indeed make pretty good music.

I trust more in the burguers than you filthy Europeans. I will never forget what happened with "el perejil". The fucking moroccans trying to invade Spanish sovereign land and How do the yuropoors respond? Mixed feelings You said, the only cunt that decided to be in our side if the war startes was the USA. Luckily we were able to take el perejil back

Actually, it's primarily kicking our ass on giving its citizens lung cancer

chnese people smoke an obscene amount
and that's by far the most important factor for lung cancer

Hence why they are sinking 100s of billions of dollars on renewables and energy storage.

>tfw China will become the world's preminent super power because America devolved into a demagogic right wing kleptocracy
>tfw Europe will once again carry burden of defending democracy
>tfw fascism will prevail
>tfw the future will be dominated by high inequality and massive atate surveillance
>tfw no kstew

Might want to check the per capita chart

The lack of a push for nuclear energy really pisses me off. We've been way too spooked because of bullshit like 3-mile island and Chernobyl. One of the things I do like about Trump is that he does support nuclear power, and that's the fucking way to go. I mean for gods sake, Germany's on the verge of stable fusion with their stellerators, we need to get on that gravy train now.