How did you like Simpon Pegg in Dawn of the dead?

How did you like Simpon Pegg in Dawn of the dead?

Idk but that guy is definitely holding a Game Child!

Hope he teams up with Nick Frost again

I would literally celebrate by ordering everyone on Sup Forums a meal and beer of their choice if ashens got killed tomorrow.

He was okay, but john leguizamo was better. And Mike Tyson killed it as that copper.

this isnt dawn of the dead.

Evem if you don't find him interesting/funny I can think of TONS more annoying you tubers than Ashens that should die first.

Athens > Pegg

Convince me, because he's pretty close to top of my list.

Ashens is one of the most inoffensive people ever

I'll never understand people like you

Ashens*

But Athens is pretty cool too I guess.

I don't know if you can grasp this as a concept, but people have differing opinions. I find him tedious and annoying.

Can you give any real reasons other than vague descriptors?

So you're more the Pewdiepie kinda guy, right?

So finding someone annoying is reason enough for you to wish they were dead and want to celebrate it? You could just not watch his shit you know

I don't like his voice, he has a face that gives me violent urges - I don't like that fucking fat idiot from my virgin kitchen that he insists in bringing in every so often...Those are the main ones.

I didn't think we were at the point of being genuinely hateful to one another.

So you don't like him, yet you've seen enough of his content to know who his friends are, and that they are often guests in his videos?

Subscription suggestions is a thing, fucko. I live in the UK - I get a lot of British content providers.

hello!

>FUCKING ASHENS GETTING SUGGESTED TO ME AGAIN, I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT

>BETTER CLICK ON IT AND WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO BECAUSE I HATE HIM SO MUCH

>FUCK THIS ONE'S GOT THAT OTHER ANNOYING CUNT IN IT TOO WHY HAVE THERE BEEN SO MANY OF THOSE LATELY

>GOD I HATE ASHENS

this is one of the few youtubers who i could hear talking on for hours without getting bored

Same here

i´m pretty sure that even if you live in the uk, you wont get ashesn pretty often. there are far more succesfull youtubers than him in the uk

Pegg > Ashens

Don't act like that fucker didn't get attention for anything other than looking like Simon.

He doesn't even show his face 95% of the time

Post more Young Ashens

Damn he looks way more normal in that