Redpill me: What is the cancer killing Sup Forums nowadays?

Redpill me: What is the cancer killing Sup Forums nowadays?

is it me or does Sup Forums/ Sup Forums seem a bit slow these days. If a post is not getting that many replies in a set time it gets deleted, but a post with a lot of replies stays on for a long time. Is this cos the chinese m00t wants to get more views/people so he can sell ads and shit and avoid people posting stuff that might get him in trouble?

>selling ads and shit
implying hiro doesn't know we all use adblock

Yeah I remember back in the good old days in 2003, people actually used this site for what it was made for. There were only trap threads, yaoi threads and futa threads. Now all these straightfags have come along and ruined everything.

People doesn't have fun anymore, internet is now so common that nobody wants to be 24/7 on Sup Forums

Yeah I remember back in the good old days in 2003 when you were a fucking faggot

Humans.

>If a post is not getting that many replies in a set time it gets deleted, but a post with a lot of replies stays on for a long time.
Threads that get bumped survive, and threads that don't fall into Page 11...

Hmm.

Hello oldfag

Why are all those turkeys ganging up on that woman with the weird vulva?

Sup Forums has been dead since like 2011. Now it's just maggots feeding off the remains.

Sup Forums has been dead for years. 95% of the clientele are high schoolers wanting to be part of the secret club by re-posting the same shit over and over again. OC has all but vanished.

there are ads? when did that started?

Sup Forums+surplus of people= shitty unoriginal content

Sup Forums is pretty much the same as it always was, now people are just uninvolved and uninspired

>Sup Forums is pretty much the same as it always was

Lol no you faggot, it's really nothing like it once was.

silly user :3

Trap threads.

You can't kill what's already dead, friendo.

I've been on here since 05. I remember it first starting to change around 09 honestly. It was the lame memes and people posting lame Facebook sludge that started it. Sup Forums then started getting more popular and now it's like 90% highschooler that think their super edgy and cool for going on an adult anonymous board

>95% of the clientele are high schoolers

Not really, Sup Forums has been flooded with people who watched those shitty "top 5 most disturbing Sup Forums moments" videos and the people who read the news reports mentioning Sup Forums.

tldr:
the more publicity Sup Forums gets the more it will be flooded with normies.

People who post from mobile devices.

Both very true statements

true you can't say nigger anymore without people joking now

people get upset and complain about it fucking niggers

>using redpill or bluepill as a legit verb
I dont know why but anyone who uses this makes me want to punch them many times in the face

>trap fags, pony fags, loli fags, shota fags, dick rate fags, fur fags and the fucking waifu claiming fucking faggots
and that's just from the top of my mind

>Redpill me: What is the cancer killing Sup Forums nowadays?

Smartphones, lass creativity

Thanks for reminding about my eyebrows getting uglier.

wat

>what is the cancer killing Sup Forums nowadays

Are you fucking oblivious or something? There's hardly any content now and it's just faggots asking if they'd fuck their sister and men with tits threads.

>Sup Forums's the same as it always was when I came here last week.

The Alt Right

trap threads
pics you shouldn't share
ylyl
cringe thread
fb fap
oc threads getting deleted
loli thread
shota thread
foot thread
dick rate threads, seriously you gay fucks?
threads that should stay in Sup Forums
waifu claiming threads
drawthreads are fucking stupid, don't they have /i/? or are they afraid of /ic/?
any thread posted hourly/daily

I place the blame on ponyfags and furfags. Also, I've never found dicks attractive, so I'm not a fan of the trap threads

He's hypnotized.