Phimosis thread

Phimosis thread.

Post tips, success stories, pics, anything.

Pic is mine, I've never been able to pull back and have been stretching for weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

network54.com/Forum/244184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait it out

I'm 26, not sure how much more waiting I can handle

Close up of toes

Just fuck. That's what finally fixed mine, it wasn't quite so severe though

His pen is broken?

surgery

get cut idiot

keep at it
or get cut

Yeh I have a long term gf and we fuck a lot, it's always a bit looser afterwards but that never lasts and it tightens up again quickly

I forced mine open over time,
if I don't fap for a week it grows back.

circumsize yourself

Uncut fags...

Fuck her dry then, thats how I got mine "fixed"
Also
>26 years
Just imagine the odor

I never understand why you dont fix this earlyer? Didnt your parents bath you when you where a kid?

My gf says cut cocks scare her

Finally I have come across this very rare disorder. Now I can make people think it's good to cut off part of your penis. I want everyone to be like me. I'm the normal one.

My dad was cut at an early age, so when I was being bathed I guess they just thought that's how uncut dicks looked

I don't think it smells, I wash it inside as best I can, and when I get BJs I've never had anyone comment

Mine fixed on it's own but then again I was 15 when i lost my virginity and my fimosis short afterward, now it isn't quite loose, it's quite tight really but it pulls back whenever I want without pain or whatsoever

Go to the doc... I think they can prescribe a steroid cream that will help with stretching...

MediFag here
Get cut FFS! It's a routine intervention. Really not a big deal.

I had this when i was around 7 years old. Got some salve that i put on my dock and had ro stretch my foreskin in shower everyday

Or you can try anal, that should do the job, or you can try recieving anal with a strapon from your gf, it wouldn't solve your phimosis but maybe you'll like it

Yeah go ahead and ignore this guy, stretch it out. There are some good forums out there of guys going through the same problems and there are products that can help.

Lack of sensitivity and all that though...

I think I just need to man up and actually go to a doctor

I had it until I was around 18, then I just started pulling the skin down more and more each time I fapped. Eventually managed to get it all the way down and now I've gotten rid of it completely.

Sad thing was that I didn't even realise it was an issue until I was like 15.

Definitely not an option, I've barked up that tree one to many times.

Not the me receiving bit though ...

Yeh tell me about it, every girl I've been with has been a virgin so they never said anything. I've gone my whole life thinking I was normal when I should have been stretching

That looks painful. I'd just get it cut. It will annoy you for a month but you'll be fine afterwards. You can wear a sweater around it

Holy shit dude, OW

I know how it feels if it gets tugged on too hard and I don't even have Phimosis.

That must be fucking agonizing. But honestly, how did you let it progress to this point?

I would have gone to a doctor, your dick must be rotting under there.

If I were trying to avoid doctors I would stick my dick in a bottle of Vaseline and try to force it through though. Just deal with the tearing if it's not too bad.

I'm worried it'll scare my gf off, she is massively against cut cocks

Frodo is that you?

Then don't get it cut, just force your dick through with vaseline while you are flaccid and hope it doesnt tear that bad

The tears hurt like a bitch. Yeh I'm gonna have to go to the docs, and face the fact that a stranger is gonna be looking at my dick...

But yeh I've not smelt anything and my girlfriends never commented on anything down there being gross.

>phimosis
>post tips

this must be a troll

for the love of god don't do this, if it tears it will heal back even tighter. go to the fucking doctor.

Keep stretching.

Shit takes time yo... youre literally stretching skin.

Yeah a dick doesn't really rot, evolution would have sorted out dicks rotting off real fast.

network54.com/Forum/244184

Sounds stupid, but put something up there to keep it stretched out.

Keep that girlfriend. All my ex gf's said "I prefer cut dicks"

user who's almost 90% there...no surgery needed

What you esentially need is stretching, the easiest way is to just google phimocure, it'll arive, youll collect it, use and your phimosis will most probably be cured...very high success rate

But what I did is improvised, because Im like that, first, get 2 q tips, remove the cotton and slide them in through the hole and startch stretching sideways without causing yourself any pain stop at one point which you feel is the absolute limit that doesnt cause any pain and hold for avout a minute and a half, do this like...20 times a day, you'll eventually notice that your skin will get looser..

once the hole is wide enough get some sort of a cap, i used one from a glue stick, permanent marker cap will work too, and try to slide it in, if it doesnt work go back to q tip stretching method, once it DOES work however after you've already slid it in let it stay there for like an hour, after 1 full hour let your foreskin rest for like 2 or 3 hours... then repeat once the hole has widened youll notice that the cap is no longer good for you, so you can either find a slightly wider cap which is hard as fuck OR you can use tape like I did and make it thicker, the wider the foreskin hole gets the more tape you wrap around the cap and it will eventually peep through, just remember that it is essential not to cause yourself any pain, and dont hold the cap in for more than an hour, i made the mistake to sleep with the cap in and woke up to an even tighter and irritated foreskin and had to start clean all over again

Best of luck to you bro, developed and invented by me :) pic related

Isnt that why circumcision was invented? To stop dicks from rotting when people only bathed 1 time a month?

Or did history class teach me the wrong information?

And FUCK why do I have to do 3 fucking CAPTCHAs every time I post

Idk user, having sex totally fixed mine

Had Phimosis, got cut, best thing that ever happened. Here is my nice cut cock.

No more pain.
Just pleasure.

just wedge something in there so the skin is always very tight but not tight enough to bleed or anything

and remember if hipsters can get this shit to happen then you can get your dick to work

if you idiots got CIRCUMCISED, you wouldn't have phimosis.

Circumcision:
-reduces penile cancer rates
-massively reduces the transmission of STD's
-reduces the risk of HIV transmission
-reduces the risk of urinary tract infections
-women prefer it.
-eliminates smegma buildup
-eliminates a massive amount of harmful pathogens
-looks better
-no phimosis
-heightened sensitivity of the glans
-less risk of erectile dysfunction

So. For your health, and your sons' health - get cut.

Ah genius, il definitely give this a go, thanks man

If you get something stuck in there that's organic it's going to rot, but so long as it's clean inside you are fine, it's not going to be a giant load of smegma.

History is full of mistakes, just because someone did something does not mean you should just go along with it.

little short pp :( the foreskin being so tight probably restricted growth (can happen medically) :/

Please explain
-massively reduces the transmission of STD's
-reduces the risk of HIV transmission

Kek
Yeah not buying it

you forgot the most beneficial part of circumcision which is promoting the jewish culture

So if I get my phimosis fixed il get a bigger dick? Or are you saying the damage has been done and I'm stuck with this length now (I'm OP btw)

here's an uncut using a tampon, for smegma.

>"If you get something stuck in there that's organic it's going to rot..."

Jesus Christ in Compton, if you have to wear fucking TAMPONS in your foreskin to prevent matter from rotting, YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET CIRCUMCISED.

Like are you uncuts serious??

ask a doctor. it's as simple as that.

Possibly the ugliest dick ever

Thanks for the tips, Shlomo.

Underrated

So getting cut is going to make my HIV sperm not go into a woman?

That's the most retarded shit i've ever heard

Even if this theory was true, it is too late. Besides, my cock is nice and thick and the GF is cumming regularly. So... nuff said.

the penis stops growing in your early 20's - so depending on your age, if you get circumcised at the right time, your penis may still grow some.

phimosis will always however affect the length of your penis. it's how quick you react to it and medically fix it, that's crucial.

If only people would just clean their fucking dicks, like me. Uncut, no problem with stench or smegma. Fucking pigs.

>he actually thinks that's a thing that happens

>-reduces penile cancer rates
>-massively reduces the transmission of STD's
>-reduces the risk of HIV transmission

Wear a condom.

>-women prefer it.
Subjective, but most don't know any better.

>-eliminates smegma buildup
>-eliminates a massive amount of harmful pathogens

So does a shower.

>-looks better
subjective, I have scars and calloused skin.
>-no phimosis
Chopping off hands reduces chances of loosing fingers.
>-heightened sensitivity of the glans
>-less risk of erectile dysfunction

Both wrong.

I've lived uncut and cut. I've barely had a difference in sensitivity.

is THIS how you want to live? pic related

Go to the doctor

Any remotely credible source? Cutfag.

Get Circumcised.

How the fuck does the tampon help? Just showering once a fucking week is enough to keep smegma away.

Well at least I can be grateful my dick looks better than this!

Tips lol

Buy the tool for $120.
It will be the best $120 you ever spent.
15 mins a day, everyday for a couple months (2-3). then BAM. It'll look and feel like you never had phimosis in the first place.

oh hi Lucifer. back spreading your lies and propaganda against circumcision I see.

Yes, the World Health Organization is my source. So is the European Public Health Organization. And the American Health Association.

Are those good enough you uncut monkey?

I don't know, I'm circumcised. Why do uncircumcised guys wear tampons? It's a fucking abomination man.

Yeah none of those cocks are cut retard.

both those dicks are uncut m8

I dunno. femanon here. I've never dated a guy with foreskin, but from pics it looks kinda gross. but I'm not shallow, I'd date a guy with foreskin if he had a really good personality. i'll definitely have my sons circumcised if I have any tho

no one cares

>husband
>less chance of HIV

poor dudes getting cucked

not a female

tits or gtfo

Its all about logic and creativity dude :)

This is dead wrong. A guy with a fully-retracted foreskin (which means it stays retracted all the time) looks like picture A. Apparently that's about 10% of us, including me.

Every "fact" or photo you've seen about circumcision in this thread is either a lie or a misrepresentation of the truth. Don't be so quick to mutilate your child's genitals.

I can't tell if some of these replies are bait or not. Almost no-one is cut in Europe and there isn't an epidemic of the claimed issues. Don't take blades to someones knob. It's fine with a foreskin.

Op here. If this thread has told me anything, it's circumcision is bad, doctors + steroid cream + q-tips are good, and that one femanon thinks my dick looks weird.

If it's the choice between having phimosis or getting cut I think I'd choose staying with phimosis, sex is pleasurable, I can make my gf cum, and it only occasionally hurts, I'd rather that than lose a part of myself

>be me, 16 yrld dude..
>sexually active since age 12-13 (yea, country is like that)
>about to bang 5/10 blonde at a party
>damntight.jpg
>shit feels wetter than usual
>mfw, light comes on and the string broken
>blood fucking everywhere, the rest is a great story for another time

>dick heals weirdly, unable to pull foreskin back
>go to doc, get cut she says.
>go to surgeon, got cut.
>"you want to keep it in a jar?"
>sex has never been better. feels great, always clean.. do it.

im 24 by now btw

they're both uncut, retard.

Do this you fucking moron, that's pretty serious

mine got fine in my 16 years
that think on picture is terryfying

I had phimosis. Never even realized it was going to be a problem until first sexual relationship (which was a disaster... another story). Anyway, I investigated being circumcised, and alternatives. Some cut-happy surgeons will recommend getting the foreskin removed, which I didn't want.

Be careful of others giving you advice based not on what you need, but on what they think is normal. Surgery should always be the last resort.

You've already been stretching, that's good, it should work given enough time. It's the same principle at work for when people get ear-gauges. Putting strain on skin triggers cell-replication, and more skin growth. So you aren't actually 'stretching' your foreskin, you are straining it and telling your body that you need it needs to grow more in a certain area. When you stretch, it should hurt, but of course don't tear. If you can't get your fingers in the tip at all, you can just pull ahead or to the sides. There's lots of info on the internet.

For myself, all I did was take hot baths each day and do the stretching methods. I think I might have added salt to the baths based on an internet recommendation. Took a few weeks, but once I rounded a certain corner, went quickly. If this is really not working, I think there are hormone cremes you can use to stimulate cell growth.

Also a preview for what comes next: once successful, rolling back was super sensitive at first and I couldn't imagine having sex with the glans exposed. But that also corrected itself and everything is fine now. Sex is great, glad to still have my foreskin.

I understand you are 26 and probably frustrated as hell by this, I get that. It is actually a pretty normal problem, just something most men won't talk about.

Good luck, and don't get surgery unless there really is no alternative.

Agreed, ignore this guy. Routine operation for the surgeon; life changing operation for you. Surgeons like to flex their skills, but don't always have the long-term best interests of their patients at heart.

GO TO A DOCTOR

If its physiological phimosis get some cream and stretch it SLOWLY over a few months time until everything works the way it should.

If its pathological phimosis (caused by scar tissue) there is not much to be done, in those cases you will need a circumcision.

Are you sure its not just preputial adhesion, this is often misdiagnosed.