How's your life going Sup Forums? I'm 19 and homeless with a minimum wage job...

How's your life going Sup Forums? I'm 19 and homeless with a minimum wage job. I sleep in my car in random public places near my work every night and I just bought a bag of Swedish Fish for breakfast this morning before I have to go to work in an hour. I'm lucky my car was paid for before I became homeless or I probably wouldnt be able to pay for my phone service

Minimum wage is what, pulling 400 every 2 weeks? Get a job at Lowes or something, just start submitting apps and looking for places that need a roommate. Hope you ok OP, I take living with the rents for granted and they joke about me having to sleep under the bridge.

Best of luck

I'm a 27 year old with severe depression and I feel like killing myself every day. I'm a kissless virgin with no friends who doesn't leave the house.

Your life is still better than mine.

Quick question OP.
Where do you do hygenic stuff? ie shower or brush teeth etc.
(also i feel for you OP, homelessness can suck, but at least you're making the most of it)

At least you're not a n33t, you can somewhat hold your head up high knowing that even though your life is shit, you still have some kind of respect for yourself and choose to work instead of collecting autism bucks.

Thanks, I know I definitely have to get a better job than what I have now
I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my car and just use the car mirror. I obviously can't shower every day but a few times a week I'll go to a friend's house to shower. If I'm lucky I get to live with my one friend for a few days every month or so, his roommate leaves for a few days sometimes, idk why

will you give us a green on how it happened?

Go to public pools or gyms to shower

Are there YMCAs where you live? Aka do you live in Canada or USA? If so go there to shower.

>only ever knew my mom, she lived in an apartment with me
>she got in a car crash and died 5 months ago
>i have no family besides a broke sibling
>now im homeless

I'm in the US so I'll start doing this, thanks for the idea idk why i never thought of it

that sucks, but things will get better. if you don't mind me asking, what do you do in your spare time?

browse Sup Forums, hang out with friends if I can, my job is right next to my old high school so I'm near a lot of my high school friends

And friends/family that can hook you up, if you are desperate resort to sharing this on Facebook OP or even start a GoFundMe, I would set you up for a few nights but I am not an amerifat

Good luck

OP invest your money in a electric/gas portable stove, some warm ramen would make you feel better

Yeah but if he's not the "honor" kind of guy he might rather live comfortably on neetbux then eat Swedish Fish for breakfast

Deadpool - So you have a car...

Jared?

How did you get homeless?

Big ups only from here user.

1) Get another job. I'm assuming you're working less than 40 hours a week with pretty regular hours. Get a part time gig doing like 20 hours. Boom 50% increase in wages.
2) If you're only working 40 hours a week you have (assuming 8 hours of sleep each night) like 72 a week where you aren't doing anything? Get a library pass. Pass right the fuck by the fiction section. Go to the nonfiction section, and get yourself some books on anything you're interested in. You can learn what you would from a degree, then in many fields they have certifications. They're big tests (think SATs for a specific field) that if you pass you are certified in that field. In many areas certifications are better than degrees, because you actually have to know something useful to the job. You aren't learning all the academic bullshit that you never use outside of a classroom.

do you live in boston