How bad is the heroine epidemic in you're country?

How bad is the heroine epidemic in you're country?

>Canada
>out of FUCKING control
>constant overdose deaths on the news
>police now have to carry anti-overdose drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/811802
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460854/Krokodil-Two-sisters-claim-proof-Russian-flesh-eating-drug-used-U-S.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>massachusetts
P bad lol.
>oh you got ur wisdom teeth out, of course we'll give you a months supply of percocets!

And people wonder what "caused" the heroin epidemic.

Not as bad as it was in the 80s and early 90s. But still pretty shit in north dublins. Junkies all over the streets too.

Pretty fucking bad on the east coast apparently. I haven't seen it much in my city though

I think it and meth are in literally every state.

s almost impossible get heroine here, all we have is cocaine and shit marihuana

Narco-problem almost ceased to exist somewhere in the mid 00's. I remember before that (95-05) used syringes were scattered all over the backyard of my commieblock, shit was everywhere. Then it suddenly just gone.
All those junkies now dead because of greedy drug dealers who sold them low-quality heroin. People who saw what heroin do with people remember that heroin is a slow painful death, so it was like descriptive anti-advertising for heroin for the next generation.

What about Krokodil? There were some news about it being used in Russia.

What are they supposed to do about the pain? Let you suffer having your biggest teeth pulled out and having giant bloody gaps in your mouth? The problem is A) that people have no self control and B) that the chinese are putting fentanyl in the drug which is super strong. Pain medicine is absolute necessary and if you think otherwise you should practice what you preach and suffer any time get hurt.

idk of anyone doing it, i was never offered any or anything
weed cocaine and ecstasy are literally everywhere though

>It's widely known that Mayor is Hell's Angels member
>Local MLA jokes about doing cocaine
>The people running against him are both drug users, one of who's son literally got busted with fentanyl
>5 people in my (small) town have died from overdoses in the last few years
>400+ people in my province dead

Yet it's still considered impolite to say things like "drugs are bad".
Fuuck this country

It never was that big. Everyone knew that it do with people and you you had to be seriously fucked up in the head poor gamin to inject it in your body. Now codeine products banned in Russia.

btw
>Necrosing Narcotic 'Krokodil' Makes Its Way to US Streets
>medscape.com/viewarticle/811802
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460854/Krokodil-Two-sisters-claim-proof-Russian-flesh-eating-drug-used-U-S.html
how true is that?

last time i heard that word was in some shit serial about police in 2010

>the drug that eats junkies
wtf i love krokodil now

there isnt really alot of heroin here

alot of people on meth though\

and 90% on young people regularly take mdma/acid/other mystery pills

cheburashka eto tõ?

You are are a retard if you think a wisdom tooth removal requires such drastic measures.

We are the only country that prescribes oxy on this ridiculous level for such minor things.

heroine epidemic is a thing of the past. tru hardcore junkies moved on to fentanyl a long time ago. when that transition happened there were a lot of od cases because people didn't know better to dilute it down (it's shitloads stronger than a regular heroin kaif).

and yes, police have those little 'bring back to life' shots and they are given out to junkies too so they can revive their junkie friendos who od accidentally

I live in LA county. If I asked people if they knew what krokodil was, they probably couldn't tell me.
We're mostly big on abusing painkillers and performance enhancing drugs like Ritalin and Vyvanse.

Meth is more prevalent than any other drugs here.

Heroin is a very weak drug compared to fentanyl. Must be the Hippocratic oath telling them to keep them alive.

neither police nor junkies take the oath tho :D

Used to be bad, is now a lot fucking better.

Where? In the pairies, northern ontario and cuckbelterta I bet.

Used to be an huge problem, know most cocaine is the big thing here

i fucked up at typing

non-existent

Fug...

Is marijuanaz something that makes you become killed as well?

Non-existant, crack (chespi) on the other is a pretty big issue

If the federal or provincial government tried to intervene you people would flip. I've been to enough small towns to know that.

When I was growing up in 90's Dublin it was really bad, you used to see zombies shuffling around the shopping center every day. It get better after that but now its really fucking bad again and Dublin is pretty much fucked, the last time I went there a few years ago at night I got swarmed by deranged junkies with knives.

hang them on the townsquare

>leaves are self purging themselves

this makes me comfy

Used to be on the news years ago, nowadays it's mainly crack and shit weed.

I dont want to touch them and get aids

Don't get too comfy. Those drugs are popular in our rural populations which is where ethnic ukies and poles live.

I got a tooth pulled and they didn't give me anything, it was fine.

>Those drugs are popular in our rural populations which is where ethnic ukies and poles live.

Im greek so no fucks given

throw them off the spire

Literally never heard about that, what are you guys doing?

t. Quebec

We don't do drugs, drugs are bad mkay?

>drugs are bad mkay?
get a better dealer

Maybe we could do a vlad dracul with the spire

>Ohio

I always heard about it being on the rise over in my hometown, but I've never actually seen any of the junkies. I always see news of more junkies and dealers getting arrested in the newspaper docket, though. The drug scene among the teenagers in Findlay mainly consisted of weed and coke anyway, and weirdly enough the potheads would actively band together to stop anybody they knew from getting caught up in heroin.

College is a similar kind of situation where I always hear about heroin being more common, but I never actually see anybody affected by it. I assume that's because it's more of a problem for the townies and poor people around the county than for the actual student population.

only degenerate people get into drugs

I've been straight edge all my life

the pain of life is my drug.

We don't do drugs, look at charts and shit and we don't do drugs, just weed

america
not too bad

>I dont see drugs because I live in a middle class bubble

Ok

I hope the "problem" continues to grow, maybe white people will stop shitposting about muh superiority when all white Americans have been reduced to being west Virginia tier thanks to the meth epidemic.

Dat brazil

explains why theyre so fucking crazy over there

cocaine is a hell of a drug I hear

what shithole do you live in?

>Canadians seek treatment to get off cannabis

this fucking country i swear

Yeah, that's likely why I haven't encountered it. I was just relating my experience with it in my town.

>heroine epidemic

Yeah, female superheroes have been a real nuisance in Lapland lately.

But as for heroin, we apparently have 0-1 annual deaths to it so I'm thinking we probably don't top that particular list.

>Mongolia
>Namibia
>"""Eritrea"""

I don't really know first hand but from I heard now the rage is all about mushroom ketamine and cocaine.

I don't really think heroine is something you can really find easily unless you try pretty hard.

Probably a rural shithole.

People mostly smokes weed here.

>But as for heroin, we apparently have 0-1 annual deaths to it.
i'm gonna go ahead and call this bullshit

Lay off the morphine polack. Brazil does not have a color in that map.

Now that trump is in power

your little tyrant's days are over.

By all means kill that son of a bitch tyrant before he degrades the country even more with his shenanigans

Pretty bad here in NY, and it's opiates in general, not just heroin. People get started on pills, and resort to dope when the habit becomes too expensive.

Friendly reminder that the rise in American opiate prescription and abuse coincides with Afghanistan's ascendance as largest worldwide opium producer (which was kickstarted by the American invasion). I often wonder if the CIA is facilitating the supply of cheap opium product to American pharmaceutical companies.

We used it shitloads back in the 1930s but it seems like buprenorphine replaced it pretty much completely in the early 2000s. We had zero known heroin deaths already back in 2004.

I can believe it, I can't recall ever hearing of heroin in the news unless it was about foreign drug busts or whatever.

Jailed and probably died by death sentence. No one likes death sentence.

Nice.

Meth is a redpilled drug. Unlike heroin it makes you productive and creative. There's a reason why Nazis did it.

>Heroiini alkoi harvinaistua Suomessa 2000-luvun alkuvuosina buprenorfiiniin tieltä: vielä vuonna 2000 maassa kuoli 63 ihmistä heroiiniin, vuonna 2005 enää kolme. Vuonna 2004 ei raportoitu yhtäkään heroiinin aiheuttamaa kuolemantapausta.[11]
interesting. i guess you might be right about heroin. i just thought about people dying of heroin over dose and it didn't seem like one of those incredible deaths that nonetheless happen once a year like someone drowning in a bowl of cereal or eating too much cotton. heroin od kind of seems like it might happen more often than just once a year :D

Niggs and shits only do crack, glue, and weed here

Only the dregs do it and their creativity is limited to finding ways to make life less enjoyable for the rest of us.

Heroine usage is dying out in the Netherlands. The average user is 55 years old.

There have also been no reported new addicts in years.

>there are people in netherlands doing heroin who are ~60 years old
great christmas present idea for granny: a new needle

>We dont do drugs, just weed
>Just weed
It's no wonder why the wall is so praised

In 2014 there were 85 people below 25 that were addicted.

>How bad is the heroine epidemic in you're country?
bad but only in the west, so it's doesn't bother me much

XTC has been the second most popular drug (after weed) here since the 90's.
It's cheap, high quality and people only use it at parties so they don't really get addicted.

Although we do have a big problem with tourists buying fake drugs from niggers off the street.

Nigga I had my big toenail pulled out with pliers with no anesthetic and it was not that bad, it was quite painful sure but not unbearable

me too.
Though I wouldn't say it was fun and all.
You can bear it, the issue is more about the dentist hearing you bitching and shit.

The worst bit for me was having the raw toe bed swabbed with antiseptic and bandaged, and then having to rip the bandage out of the wound twice later on

No heroine user ages that long.

it is bad but only in trashy rural areas full of rednecks.

Why the fuck did you have that done?

Can't you just copy the swiss system?

The government makes the heroin, gives it for free to addicts. It doesn't even cost that much when mass produced and it basically killed most of the drug trade because they can't compete with free.

>anti-overdose drugs
>spending money so on a drug that will allow the subhuman to live long enough to overdose once more

No, people would rather bitch about "muh hard work they should get a job and pull up their bootstraps" and continue to pay exorbitant taxes to the police and firefighters union to deal with it

No so bad