What is it about this guy and his body language that makes him so successful...

What is it about this guy and his body language that makes him so successful? He is clearly not particularly great as an actor and most of his movies are meh.

I have the theory that he is basically the male J.Lawrence, as in he tries really hard to appear relatable and 'one of us'

Other urls found in this thread:

teamcoco.com/video/why-is-adam-sandler-wearing-shorts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's universally loved by dumb brother-in-laws

Do you believe his story that his people were supposed to get him something nice to wear for Conan but they didn't so he "unfortunately" had to go dressed like a slob?

teamcoco.com/video/why-is-adam-sandler-wearing-shorts

I unironically enjoyed his "Do Over" movie on netflix. It wasn't hilarious or anything but it had some chuckle moments

After seeing him and Spade on Norm's podcast, and hearing all that stuff about Rob Schneider, I come away with the thought that these dudes are seriously miserable, depressed people. I feel bad for them almost.

Here's the honest answer: goodwill and loyalty.

Adam Sandler isn't hugely talented, but he doesn't have a big head about things, he's still friends will all the people he came up with, and he makes movies with his friends.

Being a good guy goes a long way. You may hate Adam Sandler movies, but if you were his friend, you'd fucking love the guy for his loyalty towards you.

>and hearing all that stuff about Rob Schneider
What stuff?

I just watched Funny People, it's weird to see him acknowledge his career choices so baldly but then continue on that same path.

Also I cringed at them forcing the whole "let's forcing Kramer's nigger thing" with that one scene

Guy really hates the career he's made for himself.

he made his name on frat boy humor and retarded voices.

It's kinda hard to transition out of that when you're approaching 50.

>loyalty
He's certainly been given loyalty from his fellow Hollywood kikes. What can I say? Jews flock together like a rat pack.

He's the definitive manchild actor and has embedded himself in the nostalgia of this generation.

to be fair, most of his movies make good money

I went to see Grown Ups 2 opening weekend and it was mostly blacks in the theater, all laughing hysterically.

Maybe it's black people that keep this guy on top.

A schlubby, ignorant, asshole with a simple sense of humor and that's exactly what most people are so they easily relate to him.

Yeah, don't we all, at least he gets to make millions of dollars, I don't think it's that bad.

THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU!!!!!

i like how redlettermedia broke it all down and showed him and his friends are basically running a scam to make millions of shitty films with inflated budgets but i guess that goes for most of hollywood

I still feel bad for them, not in a "aw, these poor guys" way, but that they're all miserable dumb schmucks in spite of their financial sucess.

Is he going to be alright bros?

his films make loads of money, even before they are released thanks to product placement.

Adam sandler as wisecracking jewish mafia don when?

He looks so dead inside.

whenever he's caught by the paparazzi on TMZ or whatever it always looks like he genuinely loves the attention.

>What is it about this guy and his body language that makes him so successful? He is clearly not particularly great as an actor and most of his movies are meh.

well, you might say that pol was right

>Tfw my brother is going to get married, and then I will be a dumb brother-in-law
Do I have to watch Sandler though? Little Nicky wasn't that bad, I suppose. I liked how 'Worlds Collide' from Tony Hawk's or Smackdown or something was in it.

powerman 5000

thank me later

You mad Sup Forums?

Ha ha, time to pretend the last 16 horrible years never happened and I still have a bright future ahead of me! Gather round, friends, and can play video games together. Perhaps after that we will enjoy a VHS or DVD from Blockbuster. Ready for the party this weekend? Anyway don't worry, my Dad will drive me.

It really took this long, and a RLM video, for people to realise that Sandler had them by the dicks?