Why do Americans think their country is the best when they've never left it?

Why do Americans think their country is the best when they've never left it?

Other urls found in this thread:

gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same reason you think it isn't, when you've never been there.

first post best post
OP is a fag
bush did 9/11

I've left. It is. get over it fag.

Why would I want to leave the best place? We have everything.

Because it is the best, bitch.

USA. USA. USA.

I have been to NYC, Dallas, Houston and Portland. Average places, not bad but not great either.

Where are you from?

those are some of the worst representations of the US that I've ever heard.

Portugal and Spain are better than shit

Thats what people in North Korea think.
>Man this place sure is great!

No country is best, all have good qualities and bad

Switzerland.

no they don't lol. north koreans hate north korea. they just can't admit it, or they're killed/tortured.

Do they? I sense a lot of anti-americanism among many americans lately (meaning since 2000 or something).

better than fecal matter? must be grand!

1/3 portuguese there?

[Citation Needed]

no niggers. i bet it's wonderful compared to the US.

MURICA!! Free healthcare! Free press! Many political partys to vote for!

Do you know that, have you been there? You're forced to believe what the news tell you, just like in nazi Germany.

What do you mean, is there a lot of Portuguese people there?

REALITY. That's my citation. Are you 5?

Doesn't that make everywhere you go shit by comparison?

At least they don't invade for oil

Yep

because i wont go anywhere i cant take my guns.

Yea its great, most young people know 2-4 languages, have great universities, beautiful nature, great economy. feelsgoodman

thats why they are unemployed, bankrupt and have no resources.

Yea there is some, not that much though where i live.

The average American travels a good amount. Both to other american countries and abroad.

I don't think it's the best in the world but it does get close occasionally.

Amerifag here. I think a lot of us think we have a great country, if flawed, not necessarily the best country. I like to travel and have visited a few other countries in the past, but these days it can be dangerous for Americans to go abroad. At times we are treated rudely in other countries as well, some of that is well deserved I admit.

Idk, why do Americans think bait threads are funny?

>I won't go anywhere I can't randomly shoot people in movie theatres

Trust me we don't want you

Lel are talking about your country?
You need 9/11 every day
Your country it's a cancer for all
No Fatmurica happiness for me !!

>Man I love starving to death for our g-g-g-reat leaderrrrr........

I remember being irritated by only have two parties to chose from until I realized that if there is more than two that there becomes even less choice. Once one party because slightly more popular it will always win over the remaining devised vote

>implying you cant own a gun and not be a mass murderer
i just dont get you eurocucks

Where u live?

Yeah I'd rather be stabbed to death or run over by a truck

Have you been there?

Have you ever seen the satellite images taken at night that compare North and South Korea.

It's a fucking shithole.

Near Geneva

I went to Korea Nd wondered the streets alone. I felt extremely safe there. I couldn't do that where I live in the US. Feel like im Watching my back here every fucking second, it's maddening.

While I agree with you as a Texan, I find the more retarded the individual, the closer their gun is to them, and what they identify themselves as.

Like someone who couldn't travel without it, for example.

>Man I rove stalving to death fol ow gleat reader
Fixed to be in gook.

Ok

Want to know how we know you're a liar?

ugh the US is filled with fat fucks that scream "UR FATFOBIC!!!" and are proud to be disgusting monstrosities such as "transgender". degenerative. fuck the united stated of lard

Because we're idiots.

The olympics, all the North Korean athletes were noticeably sad about having to return home.

Ban all assault trucks!

call it what you want. i live in Commiefornia, finishing my AR this weekend before the January ban. ill probably move out of state once the gun laws get any more ridiculous. all i can tell you is that when the shit hits the fan and those BLM monkeys are out in the streets flipping cars and looting, ill be sitting behind my front door with about a thousand rounds and my finger on the trigger. that thought helps me sleep at night.

> most mass shootings in the developed world
>I wonder why is it because every dumbass American has a gun?
> highest rate of suicide
> is that because every dumbass American has a gun to shoot themselves with when they realize their country is shit?
> highest rate of heart disease
>Mcamerifat
> highest obesity rate in the world
> highest diabetic rate in the world
> largest wealth disparity in the world
>americucked by the rich
> most corrupt government in the developed world
>americucked by the president

What exactly is the single redeemable quality about your country? I couldn't find it I doubt you can

Protip: there isn't one

gross

You're referring to a small portion as if they speak for everyone

> reads my argument
> tries to deny it with satelite fotos

most do actually hate it, they just cant leave

I thought it was your gleaming personality that helped you sleep at night?

Mexico beat us as highest obesity rate

For a year congratulations nope you're back on top ameriburger

You are missing the point, no one is arguing whether or not its shit (it obviously is).
The point is that they dont think its shit because they don't know any better, like americucks

The only reason someone wouldnt invade for oil, is because they arnt strong enough to take it..Thats why america wins, they are the bullies and bullies always win

Oh did you ask them from your basement?

Highest rate of suicide is Guyana. Murica is like 50th, after like a third of Europe including France and Finland

American Retard, the movie, the post.

rekt and checked

tell me your country so we can all throw our heads back and laugh at the comparison.

Thats not even remotely true, we havnt been #1 in like 10 years, hell we havnt even been #2 in years

I see you get your statistics from fox

Nice

Because they knew arbeit was about to macht them frei for not bringing great honor and gold medals to Glorious Best Korea.

Damn, this guy doesnt know how to use the internet

OP here, Switzerland, come at me Americuck.

Your obesity rate is 52% you ameriburger dumbass

Its like you deny anything that you dont agree with

ill check those quads but i dont care what u say. to be honest id rather live in Russia because i like how they hate gays and Putin is a cunning, fearless leader than commands respect of all. but, as i said, cant take my guns with me so im stuck here.

>>What exactly is the single redeemable quality about your country? I couldn't find it I doubt you can

Yet we have the largest naturalization rate of any country by far ie.. more people desire to come here than any other country in the world.

But stay angry my friend and continue starting daily anti American threads

>Citation
>North Korean people

Actually we were both wrong, just found this gazettereview.com/2016/06/top-10-fattest-countries-in-world/
Other sites seem to confirm it

Actually middle eastern countries are starting to top the list. America is skinnier than Saudi Arabia and Kuwait

52% where did you get that number? The highest state is 35%

when the muslim invasion hits full scale you will wish you were an american retard that could defense himself with arms.

Thats an autistic number, its 37% and we are 18th most obese

I am from USA.
I've been to Canada, Mexico, France, Poland, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Greece turkey, Denmark, Australia and some more I'm too lazy to think of right now.

To be honest with you I haven't really found a country I like including the US. Most of the travel was for work I actually stayed in the UK for 3 months I was pretty much suicidal at the end of it. The people were fine it's just that God damn rain and constantly being overcast! I was really disappointed in France everyone in the us romanticizes country I was just not that impressed.

I'm still a Texan with guns, just not a retard.

> Fox news widely renown for being a real new network that totally doesn't make shit up

K republicuck keep dreaming

> That's because it's actually hard to get into other countries americuck

>bends over for Mohommad's big brown cock every day

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Ok obvious troll, when he mentions fox new and i didnt even mention it i think we should let him be

>Confirmed having never been to Switzerland.

Why do europlebs ask stupid fucking questions? I'm happy you can drive from an hour in any direction and be in a whole new country but that's not how it works in the USA. I drove about 600 miles (roughly 1000 cuckometers) west last night traveling from new york to illinois. I never needed a passport or encountered language other than english. We have mountainous areas, dense lush forests, open plains, scorching desert, even fucking swampy ass marshes and tropical climates. The difference regions of the US have vastly different cultures and traditions if we ever want to travel and experience something new.

And even if we did want to leave the US "just because" where the fuck are we going to go? Canada, where the main language is STILL english? Mexico, land of tacos and decapitation?

Or do you expect us to shell out a few thousand dollars and take a spontaneous vacation to Europe and wander around lost for a few days so we can be "cultured" like you all are? Kiss my ass.

> the Muslim invasion

If you americucks are so scared of them blow up mecca

>Israel is our ally!

Oh yeah that amazing double think only possible by americucks

>Actually hard to get into other countries
Lol, what is happening in the EU right now?

Ameribirgers are so butthurt

Is funny to watch

My guess is you have never been to america

What's it like living somewhere where everything is so expensive that stuff in other countries looks like it all sells for chump change? I remember paying ~10 usd for a beer in Norway and wondered what it would feel like living in Norway all the time then going to Germany and getting larger beers for 1.10 euro

>I'm happy you can drive from an hour in any direction and be in a whole new country

I love this thread, because people are actually getting mad, but us Americans are just Laughing

Most people in this thread are Americans trolling and counter trolling other Americans.