Hey Sup Forums, just found some 100% pure MDMA (supposedly)

Hey Sup Forums, just found some 100% pure MDMA (supposedly)

They're called pink Oreos, from the first batch (hence the crumbly texture)

This is my first time doing ecstasy. I have a vague idea of what to expect. Someone wanna share their stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36023
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

If it's pure (probably not) it's a great time. Just outs you in a good mood. Stay hydrated.

Oh, and be ready for the 24 hours after. The comedown is fucking awful

Don't waste them home alone. Go to a festival or amusement park or museum or something

>just found some

sure

I'm almost positive it's pure. Got it from the most reliable of sources, and some trusted friends tested it. One was rolling so hard he couldn't handle it, but he took a whole one. I only plan on taking half. I'm dreading the comedown mostly

Yeah I'm not saying I found them in the street, fuckface

But I actually did find a tab in the street once, it was a green clover. No shit

Just about 100% of pressed pills are cut with something else, it could be with caffeine or meth if you're lucky.

I planned on sharing with two friends because one is housesitting this weekend

They were tested, look up the pink Oreos first batch purity tests. They all came back black or blue. This is the best X on the planet, according to very trusted sources of mine

This. I wouldn't worry too much about what it's cut with just don't make it a habit. I only take this shit on occasion. And I'll tell you first hand I would be on e everyday if it wasn't for the comedown. Just brace yourself. It's like a gray rainy depressing day. Nothing too bad but you won't be yourself. You just kind of exist for the next 24 hours.

Prepare with the following:

orange/grapefruit juice 1 hour before taking MDMA.
Tumms 30 mins before taking MDMA.
100 to 120 mg MDMA at roll.
Do a maximum of 1 chaser after 2 to 3 hours of half your original dose. (further chasers are useless and won't bring you back to full peak again.)

Take anti-oxidants after the roll, melatonin to sleep on the day you rolled. Use 5-HTP for a few days after (combine with green tea extract)

I do a lot of ketamine

Sometimes I'll be up for days, and when I finally run out, the next 24 hours is hell. How does it compare to that?

Shut the fuck up just man up and do the fucking drug

Never done k. If you binge this shit obviously the comedown gets worse. Do you understand how it affects your dopamine levels because that's really all it is.

I wasn't upset but I was definitely just in limbo

>not wanting the best roll you can get.

Seriously, these things help a lot, grapefruit and tums to help absorption and increase intensity.

The others to help with the comedown and make it actually pleasant rather than depressing.

>Being this serious about recreational drugs

Go on r/drugs, ask for a link to how to make your roll safe. Someone made a guide, you take a bunch of different supplements and it actually improves the experience.

Although I doubt they're pure MDMA, I would suggest breaking each pill up into 4th's, and to bump a line every 30 minutes to an hour if its your first time buzzing.

In December I bumped about 6 or 7 points of MDMA in the matter of an hour after not doing any drugs for 5 years (not even weed) and I used to be a drug fiend (weed, coke, ecstasy, pure mdma, prescription pain killers, benzos)

Long story short, ended up taking a panic attack, fought back the urge to puke all night, started over heating and tried to get in a cold shower but that only increased my insanely high heart rate. And felt like passing out and literally fucking dying all night.

I still haven't felt quite right since, and it's been 9 months.

> If it's pure, don't over do it OP. Know your limits.

Well, my friend took half of one of these (and she's a veteran) and she had to go to the hospital because her roll was too intense. A hardcore club friend of mine took a quarter of one of these and said its the best he's ever felt. I'm actually scared to take a half let alone add grapefruit juice. I've done the grapefruit and shrooms thing countless times so I believe it would make it more intense, I'm just being really cautious

Oh my God... tea and stuff. You American fags would die having an European roll. Just take it. And I'm 90% sure that that stuff is not pure.

It's something you can't use all too often (without damaging yourself).

Not doing the most you can to improve the experience and reduce possible harm, especially when it's only a few minor easy steps is completely retarded.

Long story short, they're 100% pure.

You're wrong faggot. You EU fags never get real shit, so I don't blame you for being a skeptic

they're not pure. shove them up your ass to get full effect. I'm actually not trolling. google it, it's called plugging.

Definitely not. If that shit is 100% pure, then why isn't it in crystal form? Why bother solidifying it to a pill?

They're pure faggot. Google "pink Oreos first batch"

If you have a valid argument afterwards, I'll listen. Faggot

See

Okay than faggot, take a quarter of one every hour. I'm guessing each pill is a gram? .25g is more than enough to keep you rolling for a few hours. .5g (half pill) would just overdo it and ruin your experience if consumed at once.

Always try to look your pills up.

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=36023

Also fair warning- a bad batch of this shit just swung through my state. Like 14 college kids got sick and I think two died because they were used to shit tier and took way too much. Nott all of this stuff is created equal

Just do a half or 1/4 at a time until you get the feel of that batch

this guy is literally a homosexual and I don't mean like "omg this dude is so gay he sucks dicks for fun" but like "this dude is a fucking faggot and should be drug out into the street and shot like the degenerate fucking pansy dipshit loser he is" kind of gay.

Someone here doesn't want to think

This is true. The blood vessels in your anus will give a better effect.

And get som 5htp for the comedown

This. It isn't pure trust me

Just answer my question instead of linking me to a fucking review

That's xtc, it's a mix of drugs that include mdma, mdma is a crystal

Pills pumped up with noopt can be more potent ... Even pillreport doesnt cover 20mg of noopt or a little bit of 25x-nbome s in ya pills.

> comedown
> comedown
> comedown

Pro tip, do it enough or actually just get the pure stuff (not a pill, im talking about shaving MDMA from a rock, it should be a brownish colour), and the "comedown" isn't much of an issue.

One of two possibilities;
1. Ive just had good shit (same dealer for ~15 years, only once I have had a "dud" that did nothing)
2. Ive become accustomed to taking MDMA. Do it enough and the next day becomes quite manageable.

I do recall in the early years (back when pills were actually good) that I had some shit days, never felt depressed or anything, just mentally drained. These days its more of a physical issue, getting old(er) means its harder to stay out all night and not be completely wrecked the next day. The golden years of being able to smash 10-15 vodka red-bulls and top it off with ~ 5 quality pingas over the course of around 20 hours have long past me, so yeah its probably that :P

I've never really had bad comedown from E. I have on adderall and cocaine though jesus christ. I just blaze during the comedown and I feel better.

>Buy drugs
>Spend more money on useless vitamins
>Roll so hard

Is this you? Bc your gf is also fucking you

I did ecstasy this weekend. My first time. Best time of my life, I hugged and danced all night.

wow google yeah that's a reliable source omg you told me to google a drug and it only leads me to dumbfuck sources yep dude you got me. google it is. why trust knowledge when google says otherwise. you got me. google is king. why would people with money on the line spend all of 400$ trying to manipulate google search results. you got me. gg. thanks friend. I guess I'm the dumbass here cause wow google said I'm dumb as fuck and you're the smart guy cause you have the knowledge inside of you to google something. everything google says is gold. anyone who disagrees with google is obviously an idiot dipshit loser. gg.

Also this. Get your facts straight

It looks like someone spit them out into your hand. Are a father or a cop, possibly?

That's not pure. Pure mdma is like beeswax yellow. M1, a synthetic knock off, is pink. You have m1 there, not mdma. M1 flooded the US back in 2013 via Silk Road before it got shut down. It's made in China and it feels a lot like mdma, but it's not.

Here you go. Another explanation why Americans will never experience truly pure stuff

...Jesus you're a cunt

Don't stress the comedown, just stay in bed and try and get some food down ya.

Take only half to begin with, if you don't come up within an hour or so I'd say take another half.

Drink water, but not too much!

Have fun!

>pressed pills
>pure

holy fucking shit are teenagers really this fucking stupid? BRB selling "drugs" to dumbass highschoolers.

Crumbly is a good sign. Nothing is ever pure, esprcially beans like those. I still prefer beans over molly. Beans usually have a good mixture of substances where molly tends to be more "pure". Crumbly has nothing to do with what batch.

Let's sell pressed caffeine to teens for 30 a gram

Ha... I wish you could take one of these.. Probably better than any shit you've had, ever

Yeah, find some good jams first. If you're doing it alone it pays to prepare activities. Make some jello. Set up the xbox to play Light of Eden or something. Check out larrycarlson. Com for some tippy videos and interactive flash art. Turn on the lava lamp or electro ball thing. If you're gonna masturbate, use lots of lube or a sleeve. Drink orange juice and chew the pills. Got a piano/keyboard/guitar? Put on some background tv, something like The Wall. Dress light and comfortable. As "pure" as you think you have, it probably still has coke or meth cut into it, so drink water. Make sure you have nicotine. Put the damn phone on silent. If you can get friends to do it with you, the more the merrier

at least I'm not dumb enough to believe the shit I got was "pure" cause some retard told me so. so that's kind of cool. enjoy your caffeine pills dumbfuck.

Dude, if it is written on the internet - it is true

Nice chewable asperin.

>e's
>pure
even crystals are only ~80% pure, faggot

Pressed pills are never pure.

Probably still fun though.

Lol if crumbly, that means it is not well pressed. Everytime I have tried crumbly stuff, it was either caffeine or something designer drug replacing MDMA. Truly strong stuff never crumble.

The only time I've had real mdma was when it came as a brown sugary powder. Very little weight to it and you literally felt like you were snorting perfume. If you get an instant rush from snorting Molly it is not mdma but probably bath salts or some other rc.

>Pressed vs crystal

Nice try friendo

Quads tells the truth

Molly. Is. The. Shit. But if you take to much you will cry for hours when you come down

Not true. Just because it crumbles doesn't mean shit but likely hood it's not mdma. People will take the time when making real Molly pills to make sure it's a good press because they know the market is mainly bath salts/rc's.

Pure mdma looks like crystals (and even then, it is technically not 100% pure, but pills are DEFINITELY far from "pure").

This is what pure mdma should look like.

why buy pressed? also the pills have to have a binder to be able to be pressed, so it is not "100% pure".

I actually like the comedown. It doesn't make me depressed or sad, i am either a little bit tired, calm or everything is as usual

Fuck you fag

Fair enough

Pink. Oreos. Google them. Many people have reviewed this exact batch from this exact manufacturer. The first batch was pale pink and very crumbly. The batches after were all hot pink and sturdy as fuck. Yes, Google is your friend

because someone definitely couldn't buy their own pill stamp and distribute them as the real thing, that never happens.

I think the purest mdma is around 84% pure

dude it's ok you're 19 and retarded we were all there once but don't front even on the internet we all know you're full of shit

Dude. My very trusted friend (who peddled md in the 90s and knows his shit) said to take 1/2 and hold on to my fucking hat. This isn't caffeine. I have several friends who had their asses kicked by these same pills.

>100 to 120 mg
lol u fucking brony you dont need 5htp for dayz if you're only rolling on 100-120 come England where we do md properly.
when it starts to feel like acid thats when you need the 5htp

>you're 19

im literally stating facts here faggot, told you to google something you prick

Have fun then! I am jealous as fuck right now

weird, google says 220mg mdma
which is good, but not pure m8

Technically, yes. But you could still call that kind of MDMA as "100% / 99% pure", because it can not get more pure even in theory.

>My very trusted friend

Does he know the source directly? if not there is still a chance it is a fake.

>I have several friends who had their asses kicked by these same pills.

that doesn't mean shit. unless you test it yourself it could be anything.

google does not return facts. it hasn't for almost a decade. why do you believe otherwise?

Yeah I'm not claiming they're pure anymore. Totally forgot md is usually a crystal until these faggots reminded me

>They're called pink Oreos

I wasn't asking for skepticism, but advice for the trip/hangover etc.

These are more legit than any shit you'll ever get

Right

Do you know what the other 16% are?

>100 to 120mg.
In a country doing md right, I can tell less is enough, this also proves amerifags have shitty quality. Please guys, come to Europe once and try some real stuff. Not that 0,33 beers and lighter drugs.

Hahahahaha

Because you can find dozens of people reviewing this same batch of pills on websites that are found via Google. Are you retarded

>These are more legit than any shit you'll ever get

kek, if you are buying pressed pills they are definitely not as pure as crystals.

You can find pics of the second batch, they have an Oreo pressed into one side. If you already know that then I don't know why you're ice tea

>you can find dozens of people reviewing this same batch of pills

how do you know yours is from the same batch? just because it has the same logo and color doesn't mean it is the real thing.

>kek
>is a faggot

Remove yourself from this thread

The guy who I get MD from is using his car to go across 3 countries with his car to bring home some of that german stuff. He personally knows the maker, our classmate, who is a chemist in a factory producing medicines. Now THAT is what I call reliable source m8

kek, everyone on the chan is a faggot, including yourself.

hey man I got some pink oreos they're totally legit you can check out the reviews on amazon soundcloud instagram facebook snapchat and yelp!

like are you that fucking dumb? it takes all of three minutes to post ten positive reviews to anything relevant on the internet. fucking kids these days are so fucking stupid.

kek

Can tell ya right now, it's not 100% MDMA. It's like 13% if you're extremely lucky. The other 87% is drain cleaner, bleach and maybe a heroin base or speed base. Have fun faggot.

(not true, by the way)
its a general trend that you are more likely to get clean gear buying crystals or caps or whatever rather than pills, but that doesnt always necessarily mean the pills cant use the same, if not higher quality mdma than some crystals/powder/caps etc

Because this specific pill (pink Oreo) only had one crumbly batch from this manufacturer. I've said it many times already but if you take 2 mins to Google these pills you'll see all of this is clear

Inb4 "someone else made it and used someone else's logo"