I am a virgin and today is my birthday. I am about to turn 30 at 3:50pm. Ask me anything

I am a virgin and today is my birthday. I am about to turn 30 at 3:50pm. Ask me anything

Why haven't you visited a hooker yet?

what is the furthest you've got with a girl

i don't know really. i suppose i haven't had the courage

seriosuly OP, what user said. $100 or less and you can get pussy from backpage so easily.

what are you listening to atm?

I was at a party and a girl sat on my lap. being super beta i got a boner and then she instantly got off of me.

Ty segall and white fence- Hair

height, weight, and are you ugly? do you wash yourself? basically, whats wrong with you?

I did try this once well my friends got me a hooker for my 25th but i just couldn't get hard and i just cried out of embarrassment.

I'm 6 foot I'm like 63Kg. I have had modelling offers in the past didn't take them due to self confidence. I wash 3 times a week. I don't really go out any more. That probably is the problem. I often come off as passive aggressive or overly sarcastic when i talk to people.

At least you can become a Wizard

>Kg
>wash 3 times a week
why are europeans so dirty? where im from if u dont shower every day you're a degenerate

I don't shower everyday as i just sit at home and don't go out. I sit in my own filth. I would shower more than that if i had a social life.

It's all in your head man. Don't put women on a pedestal. Just try to do it without overthinking it too much.

do you even WANT to get laid? you seem pretty content with being miserable. no offense

I think I have just gotten to a stage where I kind of gave up. I realised my "fate" as a lonely virgin.Not to sound melodramatic

How do i become a s cool as you?

Who gives a damn, like you really could cast spells or some shit

Slowly exile yourself from your friends and family. Become obsessive. Stop going out. Be a beta forever. Learn to talk to girls while sweating profusely.

dang. that makes me depressed reading that. if i had any advice to give you, just try and realize that you're gonna die a virgin if you dont sack up and face your fears. honestly just pay a hooker to suck your dick. its not that big of a deal. ive fucked chicks from backpage and its really not that bad. i got a little paranoid about catching an std but no reason to feel intimidated. just keep in mind they are low life sluts who deserve no respect, you are better than them, and its empowering to make a dirty slut fuck you for cash.

How big is your dick. Do you come off as having a small dick?

Thanks for the advice but I think i subconsciously feel as if i am not better than them. I just can't shake the feeling of me being worthless. Wow i sound like a fucking emo faggot.

yeah, you do. you are doomed with that attitude m8. hope you get over it before u become a wraith and then realize you ruined your life.

About 6 and a half inches. Yeah i come off as a loser. If a girl talks to me. I literally start to stutter on my words and i start sweating loads. the sweating thing has started now to happen when i talk to most people, not just girls.