youtube.com/watch?v=UFa2PBYdCYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to THE God-tier city

what cities are these?

it's all the same city.

Melbourne, Australia.

How do you define a livable city?

>Mfw any city in Australia

Its any major city only the fewest people want to live in so there is the least competition for resources

"The Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Liveability Ranking ranks cities in the areas of stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure."

>healthcare

well... all US cities have no chance

Vienna is most liveable. fags.

Melboring, Australia

Forgot culture

>Vienna is most liveable..

Melbourne has won the EIU "World's Most Liveable City" in:

>>volontarily being an aussie

APEX4LYF OZZIESCUM

Its zurich, faggots

there is no abbos in Melb asking for a buck... too cold for the cunts here, so pest free Melbourne is where its at!

and stability (guns, mass murderers, niggers, BLM)

melbourne looks cool, i liked that show Underbelly too so i'd probably like to go there to start a drugs empire at some point in future

Australia's hipster faggot central....lol

the wogs & sudanese already beat u to it nigga

Remember when the government of Australia had a bunch of it's people killed for political gain?

1. How do you measure "liveability"?
2. Won from who? Won what?

elaborate please...

wot?

>1. How do you measure "liveability"?

see >2. Won from who? Won what?

Economist Intelligence Unit's Global Livability Ranking. Won 'World's Most Livable City"

im curious too.
elaborate you fucker!

youtube.com/watch?v=DBrlqisHdYQ

kek i aint scared of no niggers i'll assassinate them one by one to get that paper

Oh. I see.
Sorry, bro - everything clear now. My doubts are gone.

paper...

Australia has plastic money you pleb

they will revert back to paper after i move there and clean up the niggers off the streets. would you have paper money with niggers around? fuck no, you'd want something you can wipe the germs off

>Australia
>Liveable

What's the fucking criteria for that nomination? Australia is easily the shittiest western country.

you've clearly not been to Germany recently..

>What's the fucking criteria for that nomination

fucking idiot

>Germany
>Sweden

Oh yeah, I'm totally an idiot for missing later posts in the thread.

Retarded nigger.

great Ahmed, why dont you go back then?

Both of those countries are far better than Australia politically.

Nicest place in the nicest country.

and by livingstandard. Staya is fucking dirty everywhere. the communication sucks and everything is expensive as fuck.

this kid is special alright

Fuck yeah cunt

Don't even know why anyone bothers to live in any of the other shit cities in this country.

or any other shit cities in this world

Heath Franklin is great doin Chop

youtube.com/watch?v=UFa2PBYdCYI

sandnigger detected. Yeah they're great unless you enjoy things like free speech, quality living standards, being able to go outside alone if you're a woman.

Quality stuff happening over in Europe right now, everyone should move there.

2am and drunk af, sydneyfag here, dumped gf recently and looking for a fresh start, thinking of packing up all my shit and moving cities and i'm tossing up between melbourne and the gold coast
tell me in one sentence why i should become a malbournefag

>implying Australia has a 'free speech' law when it doesn't

whatevs. this is warmer.

>he thinks the livingstandard is higher in straya

You'll get weather other than hot, and hot and humid.

Because Gold Coast is an absolute fucking shit hole run by criminal bikies and inhabited by the most vitriolic bogan scum in Australia while Melbourne is the 6 x running world's most livable city...

four seasons in one day, amirite?
yeah the trashy-ness of the gc has me hesitant

I remember reading a top 30 of these a few years back and the only American city was Pittsburgh at like 26 or some shit. I thought that was weird because I thought Pittsburgh was a shithole but I haven't been there in like twenty years. Australia and Canada dominated the list with a bunch of European cities also represented.

Hobart is cozier.

You're stupid as fuck. Way to buy into the "Sweden yes" meme and feminist propaganda.

Frenchfag here, thinking about going to shitposters land, any kind of jobs you'll let my kind do in Melbourne ? Or will I need to be picking fruit in the outback to get a fucking visa.

how is that even a a difficult choice in the slightest?

Gold Coast is fucking disgusting

A shit holiday destination and even worse to live

Murrican here. Tasmania has always seemed comfy as fuck to me. Do they like burgerfags there?

that depends if you're eligible for a skilled-working visa or not.

what do you do?

Melbourne is literally begging for culturally diverse citizens. As long as you're not retarded, you'll find a job.

Try not to be too white though.

melb seems to be overrepresented when it comes to pretentious hipster-type cunts, that's all, or should i just not move to areas around the cbd?

>The World's Most Livable City
>Australia
How are your snakes OP? Did your alligator bite you again?

What city is this?

*crocodile

what a fucking idiot

there are no alligators in Australia you thick cunt

Where the tits is that. That's not St Paddy's Cathedral.

MELBOURNE

The snakes probably also find it a lot more livable than your shithole tbh.

all pix are melbourne m8

Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Anyone here go to Deakin at Burwood? Do you live on campus?

I've applied to live on campus for the start of next year, but I'm not sure how likely I am to get accepted. Why do they ask you to specify what course you're studying/want to study?

If I get in, I'd be a new student btw.

Lady Maria is waiting at the top of that fucking building.

I'll take abos over Sudanese any day

I have heard that some of those Canadian cities rank very highly livable. Wouldn't mind some of those massive snow seasons. Mt Buller is a poor excuse.

>overrepresented when it comes to pretentious hipster-type cunts

you live in Sydney.. there are literally more of them there than in Melbourne

Tasmanians are all pretty friendly from what I've seen. There is only like 27 people in the state total, but the scenery is nice.

Yes, very comfy. Welcoming enough. Don't live there anymore, but I was born in Hobart.

Not a lot of jobs on offer, but nice place to live.

Kek

Interior crocodile alligator

>city
>livable

Ok, smart asses, tell me the fucking difference from alligator and crocodile.

It doesn't matter. Crocodile, alligator - they are all the same - giant carnivorous lizards.

in syd they're concentrated to a few suburbs, whenever i've been to melb they seem to be all over the place
it's not a big deal, diversity blah blah

Fuck it, I'll bite. Where do you live? Bonus points for pics.

No city where the spiders are so dangerous that a prolonged silence from your dog brings chills up your spine, fearing the image of going into your back yard to see him being dragged into a spider web, can be coined anything but a nightmarish hellscape.

It's a shame Melbourne is stale as fuck. Nightlife is good, but Sydney beats it in everything aside from art shit

to many hipster faggots in melbourne...lol

you can easily see the difference by just glancing at them. Alligators got hose long fuck off skinny af mouths and are tame af

you're so fucking dense

What does Sydney beat Melbourne in?

List them